Community > Posts By > challengingmind

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 05:15 PM
come on....give us the sentence the word was used in.

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 04:54 PM
its called lighting a lighter when someone passes gas! BOOM!lmao

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:44 PM
womens lib has nothing to do with it if someone gets hurt on the job due to your muscles spasming uncontrolably.

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:40 PM
section 8 has gotten a bad rap. There are some of us out here that are responsible and exellent tenants with good rental histories

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:35 PM
regardless of what the mom does...no job will hire her cause she's a safety liability on the job

challengingmind's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:32 PM
what about the people that have no choice but to be on assistance? Example: Single mother of three. The mom and two of the children are disabled according the federal government.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 02/01/09 06:37 PM
I think a lot of problems stem from lack of communication,trust,honesty and too much pride.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 02/01/09 06:25 PM
I have a child who has mental retardation and autism...but I also have one with no issues and one with ADHD.
All three had vaccinations. I would rather have a child who has special needs or is healthy than have a child possibly die a horrible death from a disease that could of been prevented.
Things could be a hell of a lot worse if we didn't have vaccinations....also look at why they were created...they are highly contagious and can kill at a fast rate causing an epidemic. JMO

challengingmind's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:20 PM
no...you wring your hand like your shaking water off of it.
They may give you the bird but your sending them a flock! lmao

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:58 PM
today..my kids

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:53 PM
if its romantic...then ill make sure he has chronically swollen lips from kissing my frying pan...lmao jk

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:49 PM
I would say it depends on the situation...is it romantic or platonic?
What body part are they kissing?
cheeks?lips?

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:40 PM
I had to give up on one. We were friends for twelve yrs and I couldn't trust her anymore...we are more aquaintances now instead of friends

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:07 PM
not a chance...when a person drinks all the time, it comes out of their pores and stinks really bad...there is also a really big personality change

challengingmind's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:36 PM
ask me for the manual that shows how to open my daughters chasity belt.lol

challengingmind's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:50 PM
its actually quite common for any child to blame themselves for a parent leaving.Their emotional mentality is not ready to grasp something that happens that is out of their control.
She needs counseling for the abuse and low self esteem and she needs to be shown that she can trust you through love,time and consistancy

challengingmind's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:37 PM
I'm disabled with a very rare muscle condition that was misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia.

The most inportant thing is to have a sense of humor...if I was dating someone like me, I would say right on! We get to come up with positions not listed in the Koma Sutra lol. Just be optomistic and happy with what you do have..not with wether or not you can do something

challengingmind's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:39 PM
Let's not forget that the winners of the stupidity class usually become Darwin award winners!

challengingmind's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:15 PM
can't read a map

can't follow north,south,east and west without a dang compass.

can't drive a stick shift

challengingmind's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:57 PM
jmo but I think a person that is close to a few may have a better grasp at understanding what it takes for a loving relationship than a person who knows a lot of people but isn't close to any of them

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25