Community > Posts By > challengingmind

challengingmind's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:11 PM
I'd call the cops. Either way you look at it,it shows a mental imbalance

challengingmind's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:18 AM
Sounds like quite a few things could be going on
1) Who made the first move past friendship?
2)Could be using her friend as an excuse not to be romantic with you.
3)Even if her friend was some how involved, she still held hands and kissed ya

Bottom line is she's running scared that you may hurt her emotionally or she's hiding something.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:40 PM
lol the heart of the ocean was fictional as was the romance and the way she broke in half
Rose was dumb

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:37 PM
it would have been interesting to be able to see inside her of course without moving her or causing more damage

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:24 PM
the experts were thinking that she didn't sink from the hole in her side but may have punctured her bottom as well due to the fourth boiler flooding from underneath

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:24 PM
the experts were thinking that she didn't sink from the hole in her side but may have punctured her bottom as well due to the fourth boiler flooding from underneath

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:16 PM
They could still bring up the anchor and the propeller which are made of copper.They thought that not only did she scrape the side,but she might of grounded on the iceberg as well

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:16 PM
They could still bring up the anchor and the propeller which are made of copper.They thought that not only did she scrape the side,but she might of grounded on the iceberg as well

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:12 PM
that's true and another thing is how come the military didn't find her first?
They found two bottom pieces of her hull farther away from where she landed and are thinking that the crew thought they had more time than they actually did to save the passengers

challengingmind's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:04 PM
I just watched a documentary on the Titanic...my question is
If experts were able to bring up collectables from her, why haven't they raised the ship?

challengingmind's photo
Sat 11/29/08 10:15 PM
Riggs!
He's crazy enough to do all the work....I'll just take all the credit lmao

challengingmind's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:48 PM
hmmm
a car accident with your kids
standing in a field with a lightening storm.
drive by shooting
swimming with sharks
falling off a roof

challengingmind's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:25 PM
me and my daughter were sitting on the couch bs ing to eachother.My son runs in and starts acting funny,my daughter looks at me and says seriously with a british accent" Mom? can we take back to the forest? and I said without missing a beat" No, we can't, he won't fit back into the stump where I found him

challengingmind's photo
Tue 11/11/08 12:03 PM
my son is into experimenting with toys and gadgets, he's nine.Well, one day I was down stairs and heard my son yelling...I ran upstairs...my son had had taken two magnets and decided to attatch them to his private part to see if it would work
I hit the floor laughing so hard I was crying

My daughter age 4 at the time had met a new friend...she wanted me to meet them
She was listening me talk to a friend about going to school and not getting screwed money wise with it.
She opens that back door,leans out and yells" My mom can't meet you right now,she's busy getting screwed!

challengingmind's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:49 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm also a single parent of two special needs children.One has mental retardation and autism and the other has ADHD and ODD. I have also provided respite for parents of special needs kids and also use to be a day care teacher

challengingmind's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:50 PM
Shouldn't the school be reporting the behavior to the parents of the children involved?

challengingmind's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:38 PM
unfortantly now days,alot of kids have low self esteem and little to none social skills.To make themselves feel self worth,they usually hang out with other bullies to feel accepted
Come to find out,the one place that should be helping reinforce social skills(school) doesn't have the classes or groups for it

challengingmind's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:38 PM
unfortantly now days,alot of kids have low self esteem and little to none social skills.To make themselves feel self worth,they usually hang out with other bullies to feel accepted
Come to find out,the one place that should be helping reinforce social skills(school) doesn't have the classes or groups for it

challengingmind's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:55 AM
I don't know either person involved,according to warning there's a married person targeting single people just to get some action

challengingmind's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:45 AM
say your cruising through internet sites and you came across a warning about someone being a player from another person...you go onto another site and see the person that your being warned about on that site too.
Do you ignore it or do you say something? This question is for everyoneshades

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25