Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:54 PM
Edited by silverwaya on Mon 05/12/08 09:55 PM

I'll second that motion, laughs half heartedly.

*Serves her the drink*

I so wish that wizard hadn't run off. I was just starting to enjoy myself

Drinks it down in 2 gulps.
Ha ha ha ha very funny.
Yeah kinda funny he shows up when Barbus had to leave.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:45 PM
I'll second that motion, laughs half heartedly.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:43 PM
gee what is the strongest you have there handsome?

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:26 PM

Glad to see Rathil that you have such a sense of humor at a time like this..
Men!!!
Now I know why...... oh never mind

*Laughs a bit*

Well there isn't much else we can do for him now. Might as well laugh at his expense

Yeah well, maybe so. i am sure he won't appreciate it. You should get him to the town's sorcerer to get that off. I heard that he is powerful

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:23 PM
Glad to see Rathil that you have such a sense of humor at a time like this..
Men!!!
Now I know why...... oh never mind

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:19 PM
putta!!!
wait, there is another way

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:02 PM

there is an unusual stmosphere here in the inn. is there something extraordinary happening here this evening

*Laughs a bit*

You could say that

Gee my dear Rathil, that is an understatement. What are you going to do with poor Jericho over there? Considering his condition, I don't think that he will be able to withstand that ring for very long.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:01 PM

Sees the newcomer come in and try to be inconspicuous.
Gee, You missed all the fun.

*he hears the comment, he turns to her and whispers back with a devilish look... he answers...*

"I'll be back..."

Hears his remark and smiles

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:00 PM

there is an unusual stmosphere here in the inn. is there something extraordinary happening here this evening

Oh, you are here just in time to see the clean up.
hence the scorched walls and all

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:54 PM
Sees the newcomer come in and try to be inconspicuous.
Gee, You missed all the fun.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:53 PM

*Rathil pulls his other sword out of the Basilisk and jumps off of it. He goes behind the counter and grabs a rag to wipe off his weapons before going back to it.*

Now what to do about you, he says to the corpse

I hear that some tribes eat snake. lol

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:49 PM

can't help but laugh at Rathil's remark about a damn rodeo.
Looks down at Jericho, Are you alright ? you don't look so good.
How about you Mr. Flamboyant? You ok?

Are you kidding me? That guy was about as low on the totem pole as they get for Ishtar's army. If Ishtar wants to stand up against me he needs to come himself. Bunch of clowns in his army. Always people wanting to strike it rich quickly. They are all expendable fodder to Ishtar

Well, excuse me for asking then. far beit for me to be concerned over you.

*Laughs*

What did I tell you the first day we met? Unbound levels of Confidence and more than my fair share of Cockiness. Concern is not something I require.

*Removes his hat and dips into a low bow*

Smirks at Rathil. Well if you wanted a typical woman's reaction , you know not to get that from the likes of me.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:47 PM
Looks down at her arm that had been burnt and her side, now that all the commotion is over.
Reaches into her pouch and pulls out a vial. Opens it and drinks it . The burn is still there but at least the pain has subsided.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:40 PM

Are you kidding me? That guy was about as low on the totem pole as they get for Ishtar's army. If Ishtar wants to stand up against me he needs to come himself. Bunch of clowns in his army. Always people wanting to strike it rich quickly. They are all expendable fodder to Ishtar

Well, excuse me for asking then. far beit for me to be concerned over you.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:39 PM

a lil scorched no worse for wearlaugh laugh

(oh now he speaks to me after ignoring my question and getting a fire ball thrown at me)
Narrows her eyes at him.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:38 PM

"Don't tell me another minion of Ishi-tars doings,"Criani says putting her magical battle axe back onto its slot above the fireplace.

I'm afraid so. I sadly wasn't able to get here in time to stop any real damage or to stop that moron Jericho from putting on one of those accursed rings.

*Turns towards Ean*

Ishtar is an insane wizard that works most of his magic through draining the life forces of people to strengthen his own. He sells random trinkets and effects that sap the energy.

Looks towards the half elf, in other words don't put on those accursed rings.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:36 PM

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:30 PM
Rathil, Tira ten' rashwe!

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:28 PM
Having already moved Jericho out of the fighting, she itches to draw her sword and fight. But she is no match for magic right now.
One day soon.... one day

silverwaya's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:51 PM

*Jericho looks back at the rings the wizard pulled out. He knows how much Rathil loves magical items and figured if he bought one for him it might make up for what he did earlier.*

*He calls back to the wizard.*

What are those rings you have?

"It is unknown to me what magical abilities they have. I have found them on my travels here by roasting a bugbear who stood in my way. I believe by this particular glow that it may have great benefits,"the wizard says coughing into his bloody hankercheif.

*calls out to the wizard*

Excuse me kind sir do you read the elvish language?

"It would be something if I couldn't read elvish as a elf wouldn't you think,' he replies.

Well I am sorry but I am half elf and cannot read it so i do not assume that all can do what you would think they could.

Could you help me translate this?

Not everyone is taught the tongue of the Elves, especially what some call half breeds.