Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:31 PM

Count Duckula (for all you eighties kids out there that remember that cartoon)

OMG
NO YOU DIDN'T

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:29 PM

Sucubus

it figures you would say that lol

Incubus

lmao

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:21 AM

while the 2 men dribble over there conversation, she finishes her food. taking a well deserved drink, she opens the box to look inside. Her eyes widen in amazement and quickly shuts the lid.
She looks towards Mr. Nasty, "Where do I find you boss?"

*Shrugs*

Wherever he wants you to find him.

He has a building in town.

((He gives you directions. On your map you got from smiless it is the unmarked building across from building 13 near point I))

She stands up taking the box underneath her arm. Thanks for your help then. I do hope that what ever it is that is troubling you soon comes to an end.
We will talk again Barbus.
She walks out brusquely and slams the door.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:15 AM
while the 2 men dribble over there conversation, she finishes her food. taking a well deserved drink, she opens the box to look inside. Her eyes widen in amazement and quickly shuts the lid.
She looks towards Mr. Nasty, "Where do I find you boss?"

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:11 AM
Standing out side the window, she listens to the words being passed inside. The rain has turned into an eerie mist. Seems suitable to fit the nights events. A loud screech is heard overhead and the flapping of wings.
She wonders if there is anyone brave enough or stupid enough to go up against an elder vampire.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:07 AM

*Smirks a bit at the errand boy comment*

If that crusty old fool of an elf wants to go galavanting around town trying to court women such as yourself, it is his own buisness. Although if all it takes is for me to carry a simple wooden box with me to the place I was already going and deliver it to get all the free drinks I want. So be it, A fool I would be to pass up such an oppurtunity

Oh, is that what you call it. I have heard rumors about that one I have. Make no mistake, it takes a real man to win this heart.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:06 AM

I can teach you many things, for a fee

Laughs out loud at that remark.
I doubt that, she says, for I know many things already.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:56 AM

Well, now that you have found me, what could I do for you?

I hear that you are supposed to be an elder. You have some kind of training facility? Just looking to see if you know of anything that I don't. and she smiles winsomely at him.
Don't think I don't remember your remark form the other day. and she laughs.
QUOTE:

QUOTE:

A hard fellow to track down? *laughs hysterically* Who said I wanted to be found, just kidding, have you tried all of my haunts?

Washing her food down with drink, she notices Mr. Nasty trying to be inconspicuous.
All you haunts huh? Didn't realize that there were so many.
I only know of 3. and you weren't at any of them. But , You are here now, that is what matters.

*Scowls a bit but then remembers what he was supposed to do. He pulls out a small wooden box and throws it onto the table in front of her.*

There, That is from Rathil. Apparantly he grew fond of the nonsense you were babbling on about last night. He told me to make sure that got to you.

Sees the box thrown at her from Mr. Nasty.
Why Thank you so very much errand boy. SHe flashes her most winning smile her way. You know, You would be cute except for your foul temper.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:48 AM

A hard fellow to track down? *laughs hysterically* Who said I wanted to be found, just kidding, have you tried all of my haunts?

Washing her food down with drink, she notices Mr. Nasty trying to be inconspicuous.
All you haunts huh? Didn't realize that there were so many.
I only know of 3. and you weren't at any of them. But , You are here now, that is what matters.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:44 AM
She watched the events of the night unfold before her in the shadows.
Such a curiosity she has never seen. Such death and mutilation for no apparent reason. She pulls her cloak about her to try to keep the dampness at bay. She has traveled far just to come to this. She chuckles softly to herself.
She watches the cloaked man try to take the woman's body to a parish. He knocks on the door trying to awaken someone. The door opens with a small frail looking man in robes grumbling to himself about being woke up at this hour. Seeing that his services are needed, he allows the cloaked man to bring her body into the parish and closes the door.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:36 AM

Hello Hello Hello, what do we have here? Join me for breakfast?

Don't mind if I do. You are a hard fellow to track down.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:29 AM
She glides in from out of the sunshine. the fresh scent of the outdoors lingers around her. She looks to see who is here.

Seeing Boromir she smiles, How about a drink and some food there handsome.
She sees the winged one in the corner and cocks her head at him.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:04 AM
The rain pelts down on him like small rocks falling from the heavens. He pulls his cloak tighter around him trying to keep out the rain and cold. He walks towards the woman not knowing yet if he will get involved or not. He has never seen himself as the good samaritan type. As he gets closer he sees that a man is accosting her. He attempts to say something, "You there, Leave her alone." The man raises his head from her neck and turns to look at him. She screams in fear.
The man's eyes glow red and he bears sharp fangs. He hisses at him, " This is no concern of yours unless you want to be next." not having anyway to defeat such a creature that he has never seen he turns to walk away. He looks over his shoulder,"I'm sorry" The creature resumes his nightly feeding on the woman as her screams are cut short by the loss of blood.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:32 PM

*Rathil pulls out a tiny flute and plays a few notes keeping with the tune. He stops and adds*

You can only win
With the dragons inn
The best food and drink around
So come on back
and never slack
Tis the best inn we've ever found

Leu holds his gobet high to toast the Elf's obvious quick wit and lyrical abilities. Then guzzles a large portion of it, in a gesture to show that this is a very worthy toast.

*Rathil laughs and follows suit with his own drink*

sits back to enjoy the banter while taking a sip of the fine wine

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:16 PM

well now that is either very cocky of you to say or very confident. lucky for you.. i like both and she laughs lyrically.

Oh, Boromir, i could help you find a riddle that could make them ponder ... as she grins wickedly

"I am sure you can Re'Anna,"Boromir says laughing. "I am still young but I learn quickly."

I can see that you have young one. I do love a quick learner.

blushing

ahhh boromir, you know that makes you so attractive.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:14 PM

well now that is either very cocky of you to say or very confident. lucky for you.. i like both and she laughs lyrically.

Oh, Boromir, i could help you find a riddle that could make them ponder ... as she grins wickedly

I assure you my dear, I am the epitome of confidnece and you would not be wise to doubt the amount of cockiness I possess

*He says with a great laugh*

tilts her head back and laughs till her sides hurt. laughter still in her eyes, she says.... well now that is definitely good to hear.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:11 PM

"I am sure you can Re'Anna,"Boromir says laughing. "I am still young but I learn quickly."

I can see that you have young one. I do love a quick learner.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:10 PM

A good guess my lyrical friend. but I believe the answer he was looking for was stairs. *Rathil winks with his good eye*

I would have never thought of that Rathil. I Swear Boromir stumps me every time.

*Leu turns to look at the beautiful woman who laughed as his make-shift answer to Boromir's riddle. Winks at her. Then puckers his lips as if giving her a kiss*

If only you knew the implications, still laughing

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:07 PM
Edited by silverwaya on Thu 05/08/08 09:09 PM

Oh, Boromir, i could help you find a riddle that could make them ponder ... as she grins wickedly Nice to know you have't forgotten my name , Boromir.
It is a pleasure to meet another that knows how to enjoy ones self

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:03 PM
Edited by silverwaya on Thu 05/08/08 09:04 PM

*A flash of blue light appears in the middle of the tavern again. The light moves upwards and then splits apart forming a doorway. The elf from earlier steps back through it and smiles as he looks around. He puts the wand he is holding back in his belt and with a wave of his hand the door disappears behind him. He walks and sits down at a table and greets people as he passes.*

Boromir my fine friend. a Goblin brew please.

well isn't that a fine entrance. and what might your name be?

*Stands up and approaches Re'anna*

Now aren't you a charming young woman

*He says as he takes her hand, bows a bit and kisses the back of her hand.*

I am surprised you have not heard of me. Most in this town have. My name is Rathil, always at your service my dear

well now, I have to admit that is the most decent introduction i have received yet. a true renaissance man that you are. I may just have to keep you handsome. A pleasure to meet one such as your self.

I assure you the pleasure is all mine

*He says with a quick wink*

care to share a drink with a new friend? I can't get Boromir to sit down long enough to chat much less anything else.

Anything for a fine woman such as yourself. I do fear Boromir is far to busy to be able to take the time to apprciate such ingratiating beauty.

Boromir, two of your finest wine please. I will make sure you are amply compensated later my friend.

my my a true sweet talker you are. we may get along splendidly. smiles at him seductively as she takes a sip of her drink.

Truely a fine vintage that you have picked there handsome.
Tell me something about yourself...