Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:26 PM

She re-enters the Inn, after having some pressing business to attend to. She looks around to see that things are quite messy tonight. She wonders what has happened while she has been away.

She sits at her usual table and is wondering if a drink is needed tonight.

Ah, Re'anna you have returned. When you are ready for a drink just let me know my dear

smiles a greeting to Re'anna and nods. looks to Rathil saying, "yes, fly one for her and fill mine again as well, if you please"

Notices the elf and reciprocates the acknowledging nod.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:22 PM
Always so very dramatic aren't you? Such a charmer.
she takes a sip of the wine and enjoys the taste of it.
Thank you for the wine, handsome.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:17 PM

She re-enters the Inn, after having some pressing business to attend to. She looks around to see that things are quite messy tonight. She wonders what has happened while she has been away.

Ah, Re'anna you have returned. When you are ready for a drink just let me know my dear

Good evening Rathil. How are you tonight?
I think a glass of wine would do me some good.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:13 PM

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:51 PM
Looks over at Rathil and Jericho.
Men
and she laughs while trying to take a drink.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:50 PM

well, like I said, it was a vision, I do not kill without reason, that goes against my nature. Just like the other day, I was merely standing up for poor Borimor, since this Lady Drow thought it be a good idea to mess with him, and try to spill a drink on me, just so she may have her jollies. I turned her to stone, however, a change of heard caused me to release her, only after having her swear that she would never bully anyone while being within these walls.

Seems fair to me, no one need be a B%&&^* to anyone while here at the Inn. And no one need pick on Boromir for he bothers no one at all and serves our needs with a smile. If Criani had been here, I hate to have seen what had happened.

So how has your day been my winged friend?
I feel like death warmed over, may the gods help whomever is responsible for my condition. For there will be worse than a burning at the stake.

I sort of pity them when you find them. lol They were fools to have messed with you in that way. Cowards if you ask me. Not willing to face you like a man so to speak. Not Honorable at all. Let me know if you need any help, I would love to take some frustrations out on them. she laughs wickedly

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:45 PM

*Rathil turns around*

Ah Re'anna my dear how good it is to see you again. and you are in luck. I brought my friend with me today. I know how sore you were with him.

*Jericho turns around and looks at Re'anna and sighs and lowers his head.*

Re'anna, this isn't easy for me but I apologize for the other day.. I didn't know what was in the box otherwise I would not have thrown such a treasure.

*Jericho turns back to his drink with a look that can only be described as defeated.*

she looks at amazement at Jericho for his apology. Still wearing the necklace, she walks over to them both.
Look, I didn't mean to be so rude either. This has been in my family for centuries and was stolen before I was even born. My mother used to tell me stories about it and what it represents. To have found to like this...It was a shock.
I forgive you both. Thank You for returning it. she kisses them each on the cheek and returns to her seat.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:40 PM

well, like I said, it was a vision, I do not kill without reason, that goes against my nature. Just like the other day, I was merely standing up for poor Borimor, since this Lady Drow thought it be a good idea to mess with him, and try to spill a drink on me, just so she may have her jollies. I turned her to stone, however, a change of heard caused me to release her, only after having her swear that she would never bully anyone while being within these walls.

Seems fair to me, no one need be a B%&&^* to anyone while here at the Inn. And no one need pick on Boromir for he bothers no one at all and serves our needs with a smile. If Criani had been here, I hate to have seen what had happened.

So how has your day been my winged friend?

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:35 PM

She Breezes in with a light step to her feet and a smile on her face. She looks around to see who all is in the Inn.
Wondering where Boromir is, she is thinking that a drink would be nice to have.

Welcome Re'Anna...Boromir has stepped out...What would you like to drink?

Hello there Calliope, how are you? A drink would be lovely.
A meade please.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:29 PM
She Breezes in with a light step to her feet and a smile on her face. She looks around to see who all is in the Inn.
Wondering where Boromir is, she is thinking that a drink would be nice to have.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:26 PM
John, you are really something else.
If anyone is brave enough to enter our realm of adventure, then they should hold on for the ride. lol
There is never a dull moment. I do agree with D on the commission thing...lmao
Oh and thanks again for introducing me to my Knight in Shining Armor.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:18 PM

My anger is well placed. He is just your pawn in this.
Do you realize what this is? It is not wise to cross me.
and she turns to walk back to her seat.

Ah, how many people have I heard say those very words.

*Removes his hat and dips into a low bow*

I do truly apologize for any level of grief or anger I may have caused you. I do infact realize what that is which is why I figured you would have liked it back.

Her anger subsiding somewhat, she shakes her head. I do appreciate it. You just don't realize how long my mother has been looking for this. It was taken from her family a very long time ago. The offender was never caught and brought to justice.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:15 PM

I see you are still displeased with Rathils Errand boy, you should see him now, in a coma back at Rathil's shop. Muahahaha

Maybe his bloody personality will improve some after being in a coma.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:10 PM

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:01 PM

Little Present? You call this little?
I want to know where you found this, now!!!

*sighs* everyone is so testy tonight. We have apparantly not been drinking enough.

*He sees Criani and walks up to her*

My friend how good it is to see you again

*Gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek*

It has been far too long my dear

Walks up to him and grabs him by the arm. You know exactly what this is and yet you just have someone throw it at me?
I thank you for the sentiment and the kind note. But don't think that something like this is something to be tossed around lightly.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:55 PM
Little Present? You call this little?
I want to know where you found this, now!!!

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:49 PM
Sees Rathil saunter in through the door.
Her eyes narrow just a bit.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:46 PM

Ahh, one day, you will, and when you do, even the sun won't glow as bright as you.

Ahh, now. I never took you to be the one to have such a glib tongue. Nods her head gracefully towards the drow.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:41 PM

She walks in from the outside with a glow about her.
Somehow she seems different. She notices the tension immediately in the Inn.
She adjusts her sword as she sits down. Hanging from her neck is a light blue diamond with an ethereal glow to it. Somehow the glow has taken over her whole appearance.

My dear friend, you are glowing, did you get some last night? *eying the innkeep*

She looks at Barbus and smiles. I would love to say yes to that question but alas, I have yet to find a man that can appreciate my many talents.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:33 PM
She walks in from the outside with a glow about her.
Somehow she seems different. She notices the tension immediately in the Inn.
She adjusts her sword as she sits down. Hanging from her neck is a light blue diamond with an ethereal glow to it. Somehow the glow has taken over her whole appearance.