Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:53 PM

Hello Caliope, what seems to be troubling you this eve.
As she gets Phara a brew and hands it to her.

"Good Evening Re'Anna, I entered the gates of Sinatorium and heard strange noises...none like I had ever heard. I ran as quickly as I could, lost my footing from a wheel on a cart and of course you know the rest"

Well my dear, looks like you need to slow down just a bit. says smiling at her friend

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:44 PM

A train of horse drawn carts comes through Sinatorium, all black horses and black carts, covered with purple bunting and covers. Each cart carrying a fallen soldier from the raid on the cave, Each carts purple covering is embroidered with large white letters of the fallen soldier it carries, none of which has the name BARBUS on it. At the end of the train, you see a large ox drawn cart piled high with remains of various monsters, none of which have been seen in these lands. Upon inquiring about the remains in the last cart, a Royal Guardsman tells you there is nothing to be concerned with, and to go about your business.

**A Carrier pigeon lands at the Green Dragon's Inn**

Dear friends, I am writing from the cave to inform you that I am alive and well, however, the evils down here make me feel like a choir boy. I am afraid that dark days may fall upon the village soon, I will be leaving here to protect the Inn very soon, there is much too much for just one man to handle, and I keep losing men left and right, so I shall return for re-inforcements soon. Have an Ale waiting, by the time this reaches you, I may be in flight on my way back.

sees the Pigeon enter through the window and retrieves the scroll attached on its leg.
Well, Isn't this just splendid news. Bout time that Flying idget made his way back here.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:41 PM
Hello Caliope, what seems to be troubling you this eve.
As she gets Phara a brew and hands it to her.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:40 PM

Never has, never will be

*says with a smirk*

Takes another drink from his bottle seeing that he hasn't said anything yet.
places her hands beneath her chin and looks at Jericho.
Just what are your virtues then? There has to be something.

I have no virtues, I am simply in it for what pays the most money. Nothing else really matters in the long run.

Money is good, can;t fault you for that Jericho my dear but there is much more to life than money.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:26 PM

Never has, never will be

*says with a smirk*

Takes another drink from his bottle seeing that he hasn't said anything yet.
places her hands beneath her chin and looks at Jericho.
Just what are your virtues then? There has to be something.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:20 PM

as draven sees the two at the bar looking at him he decides to ask, what does it take to get a decent drink in this place when its this quiet?

*Jericho reaches over the counter and grabs a bottle of brew.*

Catch

*Jericho tosses it to the Minotaur*

You know Politeness is not one of your virtues is it? and she pats him on the cheek.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:19 PM
I hear that Criani is on her way back. Now things will be back into shape I tell you. Laughing, there is just so much that handsome lad Boromir can do.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:18 PM

as draven sees the two at the bar looking at him he decides to ask, what does it take to get a decent drink in this place when its this quiet?

What's your poison then? we have a fairly good selection. name it and I'll be happy to get it for you, Sunshine.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:16 PM

Feeling a set of eyes upon her, she turns to look around.
Faintly noticing a large form in the shadows.

*Sees her look toward the minotaur*

I wouldn't worry about him. He just seems to like to sit there and stare at people. Haven't heard him talk yet.

Minotaur huh? isn't that interesting.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:16 PM

Changed them earlier, you have no reason to worry about me. It was just a finger.

Well are'nt we just self sufficient. Who do you think stopped you from bleeding out? Hhmmm? I don't expect you to give any thanks, just a bottle or two. she laughs lyrically filling the Inn with the sound of her voice.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:14 PM
Feeling a set of eyes upon her, she turns to look around.
Faintly noticing a large form in the shadows.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:11 PM

The door flys open and she walks in. the scent of jasmine fills the air. She sees Jericho sitting at the bar and walks up to him.

Hi there, How are you doing this fine night? seeing the bottle beside him , she takes it and takes a long drink out of it. Pats him on the back and sits down.

Just fine, yourself?

Doing well , doing well. How is your hand, excuse me , what used to be your finger? have you changed the bandaged and kept it clean?
We don't need you getting gangrene.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:56 PM
The door flys open and she walks in. the scent of jasmine fills the air. She sees Jericho sitting at the bar and walks up to him.

Hi there, How are you doing this fine night? seeing the bottle beside him , she takes it and takes a long drink out of it. Pats him on the back and sits down.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:13 PM
Dangerous in my pants

Sensual Seduction in my pants

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:01 PM

Storyteller note:

If you have not sent me an email indicating when is the best time to play during the week on game campaigns then I will need it soon!grumble

So far 13 of the 44 players sent me when they can play! What is going on?indifferent grumble

If you can't dedicate time to the game or at least reply after you read my email(which I see and you know who you are) then please be kind to say so and not let me keeping sending out more information to prepare you for the game! indifferent

The following have replied and I thank you for keeping up with me!bigsmile

mandyatl81
Phoenix0311
silverwaya
cuppy59
delrose
abracadabra
thumper95
max_darkling
bl4cks4bb4th
crazymexhotbabe
muchacho
livelife68
toogoodtobetrue
aurora

thank you again. :smile:

Bows Gracefully at the masterful storyteller.
Thank you for creating such a place for us to come enjoy.
drinker drinker drinker

:wink: ha ha the girls are back in town lol

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:43 PM
((gotta run be back later))

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:37 PM

*Everyone seems so calm, he guesses the Griffin has moved on and looks relieved.*

So Raquill, what about it?

Jericho asks as he takes a drink from the bottle he is holding

Better than what it was the other night, wouldn't you agree Jericho?
How is your hand faring?

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:32 PM

She opens the door and stands there letting the sunlight fill her hair and shadow her face. She looks around seeing that the Inn is fairly busy for this time of day.
She walks in, her usual bravado apparent.
after reaching the bar...
Is Boromir around? How I would love a good drink about now.

Upon see Re'Anna entering the inn,I go back inside Hello Re'Anna
you are looking rather lovely today.

Why thank you Kory. I do feel wonderful today.
Thanks Jericho for the drink.
I see Boromir must be at his museum or something.
What's this about a griffin?

silverwaya's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:26 PM
She opens the door and stands there letting the sunlight fill her hair and shadow her face. She looks around seeing that the Inn is fairly busy for this time of day.
She walks in, her usual bravado apparent.
after reaching the bar...
Is Boromir around? How I would love a good drink about now.

silverwaya's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:51 PM
She drinks the first one with out stopping. Only stopping long enough to catch her breath and she drinks the other.
She gets up to walk up the stairs.
Looking back over her shoulder, Boromir.. you know where my room is. And she laughs not able to resist the taunt.
Good night handsome

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25