Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:15 PM

But rtaylor, midgets get off on smoke!

Peccy... Midgets get off on ME... smokin

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:14 PM

I'm not talking about 2nd hand smoke I refering to the person smoking

It's not my place to tell anyone what they can or can't do. I have no kids, but hypothetically speaking, if I did, I would prefer they not smoke, but would gladly light their cigar/cigarette if they did.

My dad has diabetes, my mom has lupus, I'm insane, and my brother is agoraphobic. Illness happens. I guess I'd feel the same way if they got sick from drinking, breathing in PVC fumes in an extrusion blow molding facility, exposure to radiation from a cellphone or smoke detector, or playing too much Nintendo Wii...

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:08 PM
As an engineer/scientist and someone who has actually done his homework on the subject of second hand smoke, the reality is it would take massive amounts of prolonged exposure to put anyone at risk. The air in California is more toxic.

However, in light of the fact that the average American is not aware of this fact, and believes everything they read, I choose to smoke away from people (including complete strangers) out of a general respect for people who don't like the smell.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:05 PM

I'm moving the beach smokin smokin

I'm excited. I can work on my tan 365.

where will you be moving the beach to?laugh

Huntington Beach. Less than a mile from the Ocean. In fact, I need to go home now and finish packing!!

good luck w/the move

I live on the East coast, less than a mile from beach love it:heart:

Thank ya... Yeah, I used to live in Clearwater, so I'm familiar with your area. I almost kinda halfway miss Florida sometimes.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:04 PM
Never been!? Hmmm... I should go there and start my own street gang!

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:02 PM

laugh laugh never too old for him laugh laugh

You look young. Just wear pig tails and watch the Pee Pee fly!

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:00 PM

where will you be moving the beach to?laugh

Huntington Beach. Less than a mile from the Ocean. In fact, I need to go home now and finish packing!!

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:59 PM

My Freshman year of college = Drunken debauchery and a chronic hangover.

If you test my BAC right now, I'm still legally drunk from my freshman year. And that was 1992.
sup rtaylor, still bangin those midgets?

furiously. i'm trying to orchestrate a midget orgy in the back alley of a free clinic for this movie i wanna produce.

how ya been man?
laughing my ass off at the moment dude......things are going well.......you?

Can't complain. Just got back from Arizona (AKA the anus of America) and moving to da beach this weekend. I'm the world's happiest Negro! smokin

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:58 PM

April Showers

Watch out... R Kelly will be ALL over that one.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:57 PM

If you test my BAC right now, I'm still legally drunk from my freshman year. And that was 1992.
sup rtaylor, still bangin those midgets?

furiously. i'm trying to orchestrate a midget orgy in the back alley of a free clinic for this movie i wanna produce.

how ya been man?

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:56 PM

Who got arrested and for what

I like reading the crime & incidents page too. LOL, the once printed a complaint about a "penis-shaped" snow sculpture

I saw that - the lady complained it was too small and disappeared at sunrise.

Sigh... I know... It looked like a half eaten popsicle...

Alas, the stereotype is a myth... :cry:

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:54 PM

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:53 PM

Who got arrested and for what

I like reading the crime & incidents page too. LOL, the once printed a complaint about a "penis-shaped" snow sculpture

That was no sculpture. I fell asleep drunk in the snow...

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:52 PM

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:51 PM

The strip club section. Discounts and featured dancers. I'm still trying to get on stage for amateur night... indifferent

The discounts are always a scam. When they do the 2 for 1 dances, they play shorter songs and mark the drinks and the cover up more. - so I'm told. laugh

Spoken like a TRUE gentleman('s club patron)

drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:47 PM
The strip club section. Discounts and featured dancers. I'm still trying to get on stage for amateur night... indifferent

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:46 PM
Dude, this post doesn't deal with boobies or man-meat. I have a feeling it won't get many responses.

Personally, I'm diggin it though...

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:41 PM
In a nutshell? Getting love is easy in the beginning. Displays of attraction and affection will get you in the door.

After that, the 'emotions we possess' (our true colors) will determine whether or not you can keep it flowing in the long run...

Which...

Most of us can't... smokin

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:37 PM
The Sickness - Disturbed

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:35 PM
Nigel Fuxwell

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25