Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:56 AM
Everybody draws conclusions about people based on whatever data they have at the time. When you look at a profile, or post on these forums for some period of time, you draw conclusions about those people. (Don't lie, I do it). But the funny thing is, sometimes the image people are giving off is NOT what they intended, which to me kinda works against the very concept of an internet dating site.

So what that said, I have a question, if anyone wants to play. The rules are simple:

1) Look at the person above you, and in less than 50 words, describe your perception of that person and why you think that. If you think they're arrogant or clueless or whatever, don't be afraid to say it
2) If you've been described, and the person is totally off, then refute it, but look at your profile or posts from their perspective, and think about it.
3) Have thick skin. I fully intend to be skewered

I doubt anyone will have the balls to open themselves up to that kind of scrutiny, but I figured I'd try it anyway. I'm curious...

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:07 AM
i shall change mine to

thugsexylicioussexyazzdawgnificentplaya6969nikkawha?nikkawho?

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:03 AM
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. And my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!! I DRINK IT UP!!!!!

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:56 AM

Ok Albums to check out and download what ever songs you like!!

Linkin Park "Hybrid Theory"
Linkin Park "Meteora"
Linkin Park "Minuits to Midnight"
Disturbed "Believe"
Staind "Break the Cycle"
Staind "Chapter v"
Staind "14 shades of grey"
Crossfade "Cold"
Three Days Grace "I hate everything about you"
3DoorsDown "Better Life"
3DoorsDown "Away from the sun"
Anything from Mudvayne, Limp Byskit, Papa Roach, Metallica, ACDC, Ozzy, Killswitch Engaged, Sevendust, and Shindown!!bigsmile

What??? No Celine Dion?

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:55 AM

Not for stemcell.

I also think that technology can further develope if given the opportunity, or the funds. Instead of wasting our money on a pointless war, or tearing down trees destroying the ear, we can spend more on trying to find cures for diseases, or anything like that.

Now, are you only for animal testing to find cures for Cancer, diabetes, ect... or do you agree with cosmetic testing also?

Very much so!! Personally, I honestly believe that there should be "non tested" and "tested" cosmetics that are offered. (After about 150000 people go blind or die, then I promise you the question will never be raised again.)

I wish it were a perfect world, and we didn't have to such things, but it's not and we do. If you want progress (like the desire you just expressed) then there will be certain sacrifices. We don't live in a "shiny happy people" world. That being the case, you get to choose between certain things. All things invariably come down to two choices. Safe and Unsafe. Sometimes choosing the blue pill means that some of God's Fluffy Creatures have to take the red pill.

There is no vast consipiracy to kill puppies and kittens. If that were the case, we never would have developed crash test dummies for car safety. We woulda just put stray dogs in Audis and slammed them into a wall instead. But that wouldn't be reasonable. Be reasonable. In cases where testing has to be carried out, very intelligent and educated people make decisions to keep you, me and our kids (when I ever have them) safe.

When and if technology ever progresses to the point where it can mimic a human endocrine or pulmonary system (which will require the advancement of nanotechnology ohhh about 100 years away) then we can Free Willy.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Maybe the people who are against cosmetic testing shouldn't wear lipstick, mascara or eye liner.

It just annoys me when the Hollywood types get on TV and impressionable kids suck up whatever Richard Gere and Angelina Jolie say. Truth is, the same people who complain about fossil fuels and animal testing fly on 747s and take Tylenol.

If everyone else is so damn smart, and scientists and engineers are so damn cruel and unusual, then come up with a realistic solution, and stop with the emotional responses to real world problems.

Can ya tell this subject is personal to me? smokin

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:47 AM
"I wonder if they get into butt lovin?"

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:44 AM
I guess I could, but I make money from the internet, so it would mean my disposable income would decrease somewhat....

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:32 PM
I'm sorry, I missed this topic... I was too busy getting my politics from CNN.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:28 PM
Come to Daddy - Aphex Twin

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:25 PM

With a shotty to the face?

with a piece of cabbage, Chuck Norris' severed arm and a paper plate.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:25 PM

((((Wiley)))) ((((Taylor)))) How are you guys tonite??:wink: bigsmile

(((Jen))) I feel funny... I knew those brownies smelled funny... smokin

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:21 PM
Jack Bauer would come along and kill em all in 24 hours

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:20 PM

Move Bytch get out the way get out the way Bytch get out the way!!
By X-bit and Ludda!!smokin glasses

that was mystikal, i20 and luda

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:18 PM
1. Shower the People - James Taylor
2. I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King (for the Gangsta in us all)
3. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
4. How am I supposed to live without you - Michael Bolton
5. The entire Michael Bolton body of work
6. Only Time - Enya
7. Ben - Michael Jackson (you know, the love song to the rat)
8. We are the World - (the Puff Daddy Remix, I thought I tol ya that we wont stop, na uh, na uh)
9. Footloose - Kenny Loggins (only when you just need a pick me up)

and the most popular one in MY hood....

10. Benny and the Jets - Elton John

keep it real... BooYaKaSha!!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:11 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Thu 03/06/08 11:12 PM

grumble I AND ANYONE ELSE HAS A RIGHT TO LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE WHENEVER WE WANT. grumble DEACTIVATE YOUR PROFILE IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEMnoway

This is the first time I've ever seen you pissed, brotha!! drinker drinker

By the way, those arent coffee or beer... They're milkshakes. I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:09 PM

yeah... im a starbucks barista....
i know your pain...
my store is part of a mall.. so once the mall closes on a friday or saturday night.... all the little teeni boppers flock over..... frappucino after frappucine.... its hell

It did suck making those when you got really busy and kept having to rinse the blenders out.

Especially when people like me came in demanding milkshakes, and you don't even really make milkshakes, but I insist on a milkshake anyway, but then when i get the milkshake i'm all like "i don't like this milkshake, this is not quality milk" and just throw it away...

laugh laugh

I would love to hang out with you for a day. I am sure you would be a blast.

If you can drive the getaway car, it's all gravy. smokin

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:06 PM
I'm All Out Of Love - Air Supply

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:05 PM

yeah... im a starbucks barista....
i know your pain...
my store is part of a mall.. so once the mall closes on a friday or saturday night.... all the little teeni boppers flock over..... frappucino after frappucine.... its hell

It did suck making those when you got really busy and kept having to rinse the blenders out.

Especially when people like me came in demanding milkshakes, and you don't even really make milkshakes, but I insist on a milkshake anyway, but then when i get the milkshake i'm all like "i don't like this milkshake, this is not quality milk" and just throw it away...

dude i'm gonna try that sometime laugh laugh laugh

Sad part is, I'm not just bizarre online. I'm a fu**ing freak man, so a lot of this crap I talk about, I've actually done either on a dare, or for s**ts and giggles...

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. And my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!!!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:03 PM

Why not test products on

Rapists , murderers ... human waste basically

And try to save some animals

just an idea drinker

You wanna hold em down or stick em? laugh

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:02 PM
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. And my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! I DRINK IT UP!!!!