Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:42 PM
sure... and i believe in the easter bunny, santa claus and democracy in the united states.

if karma were true, then i personally know a LOT of people who've figured out the secret of avoiding it.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:35 PM

there will be Civil War before this happens!

before or after guns are taken away?

Guns haven't made you safer flowerforyou

how do you figure?

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:34 PM
It doesn't matter. The wheels were set in motion long before we were born. can't stop it, can't fight it. all ya can do is conform. and it's all our fault. we believe every little drop of chicken s**t that's forced down our throats, and are so easily distracted by shiny objects (gas guzzlers in an energy crisis, acceptance of global warming without evidence, anna nicole and OJ over the loss of personal freedom, etc.) that when it is all said and done, who's to blame besides us?

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:32 PM

it's kinda funny yet puzzles me. black people complain about how their represented by tv and such yet put out all these shows making them look that way.......

maybe i'm just too old to understand it.....

It's made by a young black man (Aaron MacGruder) much like me who is sick and tired of the way we portray OURSELVES. Boondocks is the ultimate satire on black culture made by black people who remember when our culture was still legitimately cool.

It's not about poking fun at ourselves, or exploiting the image we've been given/attained for ourselves (depending on your perspective). It's a young educated brotha who's sick of watching TV and seeing BET put on a bunch of horses**t that completely misrepresents what the majority of us are REALLY like...

I think it's the one of the sharpest and most subversive pieces of art ever created, and I only wish the people it pokes fun of could REALLY get what Aaron MacGruder was trying to say...

sad thing is, kids like to emulate what's being shown to them as the cool thing to do. :/ mtv produces ditzy, spoiled drama queens and bet produces wanna-be thugs.

Sad commentary on the state of humanity.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:28 PM

there will be Civil War before this happens!

before or after guns are taken away?

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:20 PM
I've been yelling about this for some time now... Sickens me.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:17 PM

it's kinda funny yet puzzles me. black people complain about how their represented by tv and such yet put out all these shows making them look that way.......

maybe i'm just too old to understand it.....

It's made by a young black man (Aaron MacGruder) much like me who is sick and tired of the way we portray OURSELVES. Boondocks is the ultimate satire on black culture made by black people who remember when our culture was still legitimately cool.

It's not about poking fun at ourselves, or exploiting the image we've been given/attained for ourselves (depending on your perspective). It's a young educated brotha who's sick of watching TV and seeing BET put on a bunch of horses**t that completely misrepresents what the majority of us are REALLY like...

I think it's the one of the sharpest and most subversive pieces of art ever created, and I only wish the people it pokes fun of could REALLY get what Aaron MacGruder was trying to say...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:13 PM
Token Black Nerd present and ready to crack jokes... smokin

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:19 PM
But even on this site, read enough profiles, and women will refer to themselves as b**ches, or dudes (black or white) will refer to themselves as "real n***as"

noway

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:18 PM
Real men don't have to justify their manhood or explain why they're real men. I don't remember one instance where my dad or my grandfather had to verbalize or advertise their manhood. You either are, or you're not.

Walk the walk. Talk is cheap. smokin

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:15 PM
To describe yourself as something negative?

-Women gleefully refer to themselves as b**ches and hos
-Men emulate pimps and players
-My brothas call themselves the ever popular N word
-Thug went from being a word to decscribe a worthless criminal to being something to aspire to

And so on...

I aint preachin, but I'm curious. I don't get it. When did it become cool to be an underachiever or identify with something that used to be considered bad? I never got the memo.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:52 AM
Los Angeles Drivers.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:49 AM
Personally, I'm bored with the topic. And the participation was Okay, but it still didn't come close to the masturbating mattress dude. laugh

On a serious note, I think the Outlaw dude should post more. I'm curious and want to see more of what he's got to say. smokin

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:05 AM

Lol, battle of the net-sausages.

OK... OK... I quit... too funny...

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:04 AM
15"??? Is that all??? Dang, you know I'm a brotha, so technically I could just unwind mine, and slap you with it from where I stand...

But I just washed it... Soo.... I'm gonna let that slide.

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:00 AM

Are we comparing e-penis sizes now?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I love it!! I'm stealin that and trademarking it, and registering the domain name!!!

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:59 PM

Goodnight all my fine friendsdrinker

G'nite Upland dude... drinker

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:58 PM

Ok, I believe we need a new topic. This one is played out.

Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!

Can I pick the next topic???

"ladies... does sIze really matter???

YES it does.. sorry blushing

Good thing I'm 12 internet inches... (I grew .5" last week)

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:56 PM
Oh god... I was just joshin ya folks...

That topic has been posted fifty eleven times in the past 3 days. grumble

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:53 PM

Ok, I believe we need a new topic. This one is played out.

Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!

Can I pick the next topic???

"ladies... does sIze really matter???