Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:25 PM

paper plates!!!!

???????huh

No, paper bowl are better

i will bring my paper plates, you bring your paper bowls, and we'll put them in a cage and have them fight to the death. game?

Ohhhh, yes! Picnic ware wars!!!!!!!

i should warn you... my plates are battle tested. what does the winner get??

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:21 PM

Wow , that takes stalking to a whole new level!!! Scarysick

Has nothing to do with stalking (especially if the feeling was mutual).. I wouldn't ever go for someone who didn't want me or anything to do with me to begin with! :wink: :wink:
Feelings mutual

Well.. I'm pretty sure most of JSH is quite aware of our connection.. and dammit, if only I could get to the other side, I'd certainly be tasting your kiss right about NOW :wink: smooched

sad :cry: damn i wish someone felt like that about me... that combined with my glass of wine and the lionel richie song playin in the background has me a little emotional...

ladies, i have a bottle of listerine beside my mouse in case you feel like crawlin through my wireless modem... :cry:

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:19 PM

I wanted to Crawl through the other side, but not to taste their lips
But to grab the person and play with their body a bit, maybe hanging from a limb or Peeling their skin, or just hold something sharp to the throaught and make them say things that sound funny ^^

And also other things I wont want to say yet
It will spoil the fun......maybe I can give more detail, but not from a post....

Jeff??? Jeffy??? Dahmer?? Is that you??? Man I thought they got you in prison! laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:17 PM
Reminds me of that little girl from the ring. I don't care how hot you are, if you start comin through my 19", we're gonna fight. I'll be damned if you leave me sittin in a chair, all pale blue, with the life sucked outta me.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:05 PM

paper plates!!!!

???????huh

No, paper bowl are better

i will bring my paper plates, you bring your paper bowls, and we'll put them in a cage and have them fight to the death. game?

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:59 PM

You must be speaking from experience. What did you do to get someone's panties in a twist?

first time told someone they weren't attrative (it has happened to me as well, but I don't care) Second time told another I wouldn't do oral on her. Thats it. so they get all cranked about it, and I sit back and laugh. I mean I really don't want to do oral on a 60+ year old at this point in my life laugh laugh

Don't knock it til you try it... smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:57 PM

i just looked over and my weiner dog/mini-schaunzer mix just chewed the stuffing out of the comforter, off my bed. what to do?

kill him??? hmmm.... well, all the animal lovin hot chicks who see this thread officially have banned you from contacting them. so all in all, new comforter?

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:56 PM
paper plates!!!!

???????huh

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:55 PM
dude... that last one sounded a little wet... grumble noway

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:44 PM

calm down there sunshine...

life's what you make of it. you attract what you give off. and at this rate, you're about to attract a comatose 87 year old heroin addict... smokin

this spring break, go out, flash a smile, grab a girl by the hand, take her to the dance floor, and do that MC Hammer dance, and regardless of whether she thinks you're the weirdest dude ever to put on underoos, or the coolest craziest cat since Tom Greene, chances are, she'll never forget you...

Now... Back to my beer and Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera) by Pitbull... glasses drinker
laugh laugh Your on a roll tonight RTaylorlaugh laugh

It's the music... Cuban Hip Hop makes me frisky. drinker smokin
Hey where's that 87 year old, I don't wanna get bored laterglasses drinker

I sent her out for beer, but when she get's back, she's all yours bro... drinker smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:43 PM
It's always great if I'm one half the duo in bed. If it sucks, I just take charge and make it hot. smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:41 PM

life's what you make of it. you attract what you give off. and at this rate, you're about to attract a comatose 87 year old heroin addict... smokin

this spring break, go out, flash a smile, grab a girl by the hand, take her to the dance floor, and do that MC Hammer dance, and regardless of whether she thinks you're the weirdest dude ever to put on underoos, or the coolest craziest cat since Tom Greene, chances are, she'll never forget you...

Now... Back to my beer and Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera) by Pitbull... glasses drinker
laugh laugh Your on a roll tonight RTaylorlaugh laugh

It's the music... Cuban Hip Hop makes me frisky. drinker smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:40 PM

You know... I used to believe that saying... "the only dumb question is the one not asked"....

But I'm starting to reconsider.

Rtaylor~ You beat me! :wink:

i have successfully implanted my 'device' in your head and will now beat you to every post from now on... smokin

Damn you!!!!!! I was too busy responding to the depressing kid about Spring Break... grumble
Naw.. I beat you to the Two Dumb questions thread! laugh

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:39 PM

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:36 PM

You know... I used to believe that saying... "the only dumb question is the one not asked"....

But I'm starting to reconsider.

Rtaylor~ You beat me! :wink:

i have successfully implanted my 'device' in your head and will now beat you to every post from now on... smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:26 PM

Nah, people who ask dumb questions are dumb.

What is a dumb question??????

the original question. i know the saying goes 'the only dumb questions are the ones unasked..."

but...

every so often somebody comes along and proves conventional wisdom wrong.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:46 PM
Hmmm... St Patty's in LA... What will I do? What WILL I do???

http://www.shellbacktavern.com/

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:41 PM

cmom boys kiss and make up please smokin

OK, line up boys... But no tongue... smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:38 PM
OK OK, enough... I got no problem with the kid. He's OK. I don't want this becoming some damn racial topic. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, I'll change the hue on my monitor and make you all light blue.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:36 PM

Some people have small minds. How is it going rtaylor?

Not too shabby my brotha! Just eatin chicken and slangin rocks!!! laugh laugh laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25