Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:35 PM

and you said "we". I was just trying to diffuse any tension and now you are unfairly trying to put me in the middle....

No no... Don't get the lacy thong all twisted... I just happen to be a big fan of hip hop (among other music). The gangsta thing is way overhyped, haven't heard anyone talk like that in a long time. There's no tension on my end. A few statements were made on a subject, and I felt compelled to add my perspective. I do that from time to time. Everyone relax. I'm not gonna call Al Sharpton.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:29 PM

The term was gangsta and was never applied to any particular race...

Now why would you assume I was speaking about race? Perhaps I was speaking of a specific culture or generation? Hmmm... indifferent

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:26 PM
We don't actually talk like that. Please stop watching TV if you're having problems differentiating reality from entertainment.

That is all. smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:25 PM

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!
you know the cheer!
I was raised in Philly and moved to Langhorne as a teenager. Still only 2 miles to Philly!
You have to look me up next time you come to visit Philly!

Fly... Eagles Flyyyyy... On the way to vic-to-reeeee

Please... You know how many alcohol induced fights I've been in at the Vet or the Linc? (Ok, only one at the Linc) but it was a Cowboy fan. He deserved it.

Anyway, yeah, I am a season ticket holder. I go to 3 or 4 games a season (schedule permitting) and sell the rest to my homies back in the Illadelph... Temple grad, lived in Center City and Chestnut Hill...

Damn... Pink... Send me a Geno's steak pleeease???

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:20 PM

RT!!!
you're from Philly! I knew there was something I liked about you!

I'm a hybrid... Southern Gentleman and Philly Bad Boy...

And yes, I'm rockin my Eagles slippers as I type... smokin

I didn't know you were from Langhorne?? I should pay attention to profiles more!

SHHHHHH shhhh Don't admit you don't read them.

Lilith... I never learned to read!!!! sad sad sad sad

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:17 PM

RT!!!
you're from Philly! I knew there was something I liked about you!

I'm a hybrid... Southern Gentleman and Philly Bad Boy...

And yes, I'm rockin my Eagles slippers as I type... smokin

I didn't know you were from Langhorne?? I should pay attention to profiles more!

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:15 PM
noway

You're drunk... right? I mean you gotta be drunk... Tell me you're drunk...

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:14 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Sun 03/16/08 04:14 PM
1)Born and raised on a farm, so I have experience growing my own food and killing animals with a variety of instruments from bow and arrow to rifle to shovel (yes, I killed a pig with a shovel once)

2) Mechanical and electrical engineer, so I have a great understanding of technolgy and have built robots for chrissakes...

3) Came of age on the mean streets of Philly, A fighter from birth, and was once known for extreme outbursts of violence in the boxing ring

4) Speak 3 languages...

5) 10 years in management, so I have no problem making tough decisions (like which of you we have to eat to survive)

I think not only would I survive, I'd lead the post apocalyptic world. Bring on the avian flu baby!!!

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:06 AM

okay well there is so little to do around here that i am going to bed. goodnight to all on jsh

salaam aleikum

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:04 AM
During the day... Some sun...

At night... Deep... Deep Darkness. smokin

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:01 AM

okay that went in the wrong place...but like i said glad u got out cuz their std stats have sky rocketed....i cant go out there and sit on the toilet seat sad sad sad

Huh??? Toilets??? When did they get indoor plumbing there? Last time I was there, they'd just purchased new high tech outhouses??!!??

i used to live in bfe alabama so this is big city living for me....

What is there to do in Memphis these days? I know they tried to make downtown cool a few years back.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:00 AM

I call a friend or come on here.. it goes away quickly either way...

or you could just masturbate. smokin

Well that's another option naughty one!

or eat sushi at 2AM?

mmm hmm and get annoyed and the yougun's making a ruckus and lose my cell connection and bloop that's it... laugh

laugh laugh laugh and somehow miraculously get through a sobriety checkpoint, get home and crash...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh and leave someone worrying about you b/c they don't know if something bad happened 2 saturday's in a row.. grumble

me sorry... blushing

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:59 PM

okay that went in the wrong place...but like i said glad u got out cuz their std stats have sky rocketed....i cant go out there and sit on the toilet seat sad sad sad

Huh??? Toilets??? When did they get indoor plumbing there? Last time I was there, they'd just purchased new high tech outhouses??!!??

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:58 PM

or eat sushi at 2AM?

mmm hmm and get annoyed and the yougun's making a ruckus and lose my cell connection and bloop that's it... laugh

laugh laugh laugh and somehow miraculously get through a sobriety checkpoint, get home and crash...

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:56 PM

Fly into Memphis, drive over to Mazzio's Pizza in Millington and eat really crappy greasy pizza, so I can remember why I left the state, then drive to Beale St, listen to the blues, and watch drunk people stumble up and down the alleys, hit the Rendevous for some barbecue, and then fly back to LA.

glad u got out of covington...their std statistics have sky rocketed

wow thats too great cuz i live in millington...right down the street from mazzios actually

Yeah I saw you were from there. My mom grew up there. Got family there. I grew up in Covington. Left a long time ago... smokin

Really? I thought they had all the sheep tested for herpes?

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:56 PM

or eat sushi at 2AM?

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:55 PM

Fly into Memphis, drive over to Mazzio's Pizza in Millington and eat really crappy greasy pizza, so I can remember why I left the state, then drive to Beale St, listen to the blues, and watch drunk people stumble up and down the alleys, hit the Rendevous for some barbecue, and then fly back to LA.

wow thats too great cuz i live in millington...right down the street from mazzios actually

Yeah I saw you were from there. My mom grew up there. Got family there. I grew up in Covington. Left a long time ago... smokin

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:54 PM

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:52 PM

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:48 PM
masturbate

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25