no photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:04 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your toothache. I can totally relate as I had my last wisdom tooth pulled just this week by an "oral surgeon" who wasnt even humane enough to put ambesol on the site before jabbing me with the novicaine.
I tried everything from Motrin to Percocet for the pain and honestly Motrin was the only thing that provided any relief.
Good Luck!tears

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:51 PM
For some women, a lonely heart may lead to actual heart damage.

A new study has linked feeling forlorn to a nearly 80 percent increase in the risk of heart disease — but only in women.

Other studies have shown that depressed and socially isolated people are at a greater risk for developing heart disease, said the study’s lead author Rebecca C. Thurston, an assistant professor of psychiatry and epidemiology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Both of these factors can lead to stress, which can ultimately lead to heart disease. But in a new study published in Psychosomatic Medicine, Thurston found the loneliness link even after accounting for the women’s level of depression and sociability.

Full story on MSNBC
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32493498/ns/health-heart_health/

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:04 PM
Edited by SeriouslyJustSayHi on Fri 08/21/09 06:04 PM
Honestly....I think it stinks!
A 26 year old male babysitter? Who is primarily interested in Sex? Sounds like a world of trouble to me.

Get rid of all the sex talk in your profile unless you are seeking a woman of the night.

And if your profession is babysitter...than maybe word it as a child care provider or something a little less...Jr. High School.

But to me, (I am only saying this because you asked) your profile creeped me out terribly!scared

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:10 PM
Let dead dogs lie!

You daughter is almost old enough, that in a few short years she can search for him on her own. In the mean time he is no man you want your daughter around. Regardless of what the state said or didnt, he should have been man enough to keep his hands to himself and at the very least financially support his child.

Dont go digging up bones!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 02:05 PM
I used to reply whether interested or not. However I found that it seemed like I was leading them on in a way.
Sometimes I will say thank you to a compliment and leave it at that. I ALWAYS ignore emails that I find rude in one way or another.
Bottom line, keep up the emails to the women who interest you, but if they dont respond (even to the first one) move on.waving

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:08 PM
Good Lookin guy, so if you are trying to attract a shallow girl than by all means leave it kind of short.

Guys that dont think they are attractive leave out their pictures so to avoid being judged by their looks (I GUESS GIRLS DO IT TOO)

I want it all a pic and a description of what your lookin for and what you are offering.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:04 PM
If it were my 14 year old, he would have no worries cause he would be getting his education in prision.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:46 AM
huh If you want to act like animals and f**k like animals than so be it. But if you want to give value to your humanity, and give value to the bond a man and a woman can have than I suggest keep it within the two of you. frown

It is this exact "open" mentality that is eating away at the fabric of our society, and allowing hedonistc values to seep in everywhere...

YOU ASKEDohwell

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 03:26 PM
It all!!!!!!!

But I will settle for a real date at this point...:wink:

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 04:38 PM
I agree, habbit...been there done that myself...Its just like that pair of sweats with the hole in the crotch...we keep wearin um...even though we know we should just trash um...and if we get the nerve to trash um we miss the hell out of them.

Damn I need to take my own advice! Bravo on the question thanks!

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:16 PM
Edited by SeriouslyJustSayHi on Sat 07/25/09 01:17 PM
Is there a big population of Mingle2 members in Karnataka?what

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:33 AM
Oh, ok, I see now...I would do the exact same thing and maybe even more.
If he asked you and cant be bothered with the proper follow up, than make plans to do something else.
I think you are 100% right. Just make sure you make plans to do something else for that time so that he cannot pop up now that he has the time, and so that you dont feel stood up.

That is the way I would handle it...but remember I am still very much single....lolsad

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:20 AM
Edited by SeriouslyJustSayHi on Fri 07/24/09 06:27 AM
I may get blasted for this, however try your best to step back from this situation and see the mistakes of youth wreaking havoc in so many peoples lives..including an unborn child!

You two are still young, I think you have been given some great advice here today, tell her you care but back off. And reconsider why you would want to involve yourself with such an out of control insane situation...a young woman who is pregnant by a guy who slept with her mother? Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer. Does she have a job, an apartment of her own? Does she have any education? What does she bring to the table other than a child by another man and some severe mental instability. Sure she may be a lovely young girl...but from the little you have already told us, she needs that time alone to sort through this mess in her life.

Good Luck to you.

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:13 AM
Are you questioning why the female hasnt followed up with you? If that is the case, take the bull by the horns and follow up yourself. If it is fear that she may cancel, well than all the MORE reason why you should follow up so that you dont sit there all dressed up with nowhere to go and feeling like poop!

Either way, congratulations on the date! Hope it all goes well!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:54 PM
Smiles in many photos look odd to me, including my own. I do have pics of me smiling, but admittedly I hate them.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:10 PM
Also note...my screen name...seriously just say hi...

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:07 PM

May have to go back and carefully consider if YOU are unapproachable!! LOL! Simply meant that I do know some ladies that are like yourself and want to be asked, not do the asking. But honestly, their attitude they have taken puts off all but the aggressive nature guys, and tha's not always good. This is good thread, reminds me of the guys that if only the girl would encourage him just a little, he would become superman! Thoughts on that?

So true! The guys that do approach me are generally the jerks. I just never saw myself as unapproachable...I mean I am no hottie or anything.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:46 PM

Some has to do with your age, background, what you consider to be romantic. Some of those things you made mention of by some other ladies you know are in part due to a fear of being alone, or "that's the way to get a man" mentality. Taking a quick lok at your profile, very strong willed person and some men may be a little "skeered" of asking for fear of rejection. Some ladies do not come off as being approachable even when they really are. Many things I guess could be said and may before this thread finishes. I can add that you are very attractive, but a Jets Fan? Really now! Just kidding! LOL! flowerforyou

ME???? UNAPROACHABLE???? WOW, I never ever thought of myself like that.

And OH YEAH, I love my Jersey JETS!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:37 PM
I would love to hear opinions on this. I have been single for a while now, and wondering if I should just accept that I am not a woman of these times.
I am the type of woman who prefers a man to ask her out. I prefer for the man to do most of the courting, showing his intentions, getting to know eachother at a somewhat slow pace. Once a man has won my heart, then I break loose with my attention and affection. (I am not dead!)
But I notice so many women responding to "hook ups" or hollering at men, approaching men for dates, even sex. And then it seems they come crying back because they get treated like trash.
Now granted I am alone. I am constantly being asked why am I single, and I reply "Cause noone asks me out." To which I always get, well why dont YOU ask THEM...
I have considered trying to change and losen up a bit, but it just doesnt feel right for me.
So what do you all think? And YES I know the year....

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:28 AM
SCAM...no doubt about it, noone in there right mind is going to Nigeria for ANY reason and still online seeking a date in the states.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17