no photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:55 AM
wow, congrats

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:55 AM
YESSSSS, an ex told me he had been with other men!nowayscared shocked shocked shocked I could never get that out of my mind after that. No matter how much he tried to tell me it was just a youthful experiment or whatever! It grossed me out!ill

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:51 AM
I love my dyson!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:25 PM
I think you are refering to monotheism, and not Judaism.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:37 PM
Hi, Welcome! Jersey Girl here too!

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:27 PM
One hundred cups of coffee with 100 men.

I got the idea from a lawyer friend, who married a handsome furnituremaker in Maine, a man who owned more books than she did. "Sometimes," she said, "I met three a day. You only need 15 minutes." It took her two months. She quickly lost count.

After six months, I am at four.

We meet in a coffee shop parking lot. He springs out of his enormous red convertible, more like a boat than a car, and thrusts into my hands a fat library book. He looks ten years older than his photo and roughened, like someone has taken the smooth young version he posted and rubbed sandpaper over it. I stare at the book he's handed me, turn it over. It is a book of ideas and complaint. He is ranging around the parking lot on foot — big loops. Why is he ranging around the parking lot? Why am I holding a fat library book? "Finally," he says, rovering up to me, beaming. "Finally someone in this godforsaken place gets me." I kneel down, set the book on the pavement, pretend to tie my shoe.

The next man wants to go out again. I tell him about the coffees. He wants to know what number he is. "I want the T-shirt," he says. "Number X, with the cup, you know. That's what I want." He pats his front. He says he wants to be 99. He, too, has books, paperbacks in his backpack. Two backpacks. One is his office.

I feel so bad for them all. The man with a part in a play who could talk of nothing but the play. The play is his life. Both will start soon. The man in white kneesocks and black sneakers who chose a coffee shop across from the mental institution. It was very distracting. The whole time he talked, I kept trying not to think he'd come from across the street on a pass. Then, when I talked, at the end, I felt I was the one on the pass.

MORE AT

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articleoprahmatch.aspx?cp-documentid=21285974&gt1=32023

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:10 PM
I think its a great profile! Great photos, seems like you have alot going for you! I would certainly be open to communication, all the good ones live so far!

Just keep emailing the ladies your interested in, and when the smart one gets your message she will be a lucky lady.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:57 PM
Hi Scotty, enjoy the journey!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:48 PM
Edited by SeriouslyJustSayHi on Mon 08/31/09 04:48 PM
Cruel would be "GET OUT NOW!" Give her a move out date..Say 30 days. And then stand firm. If you dont, nothing you ever say will mean anything!
It is an unfortunate situation that most couples go through when there is a break up. Someone has to move. Unfortunately for her you cant be her saftey net.

We are grown people. We should always try to provide our own saftey net.

Good Luck and stand strong

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:52 AM
I am a single mother of one, whos father does not pay his court ordered $100/month (YUP THATS ALL I ASKED FOR).
I was raised by a single mother, my father was a cop who never paid a single dime for my sister and I.
In NJ, you have to file your child support order with the probation department, and they will garnish the wages of the debtor. HOWEVER, if the debtor (in most cases the father) loses his job, or has some financial difficulty paying, then a warrent is issued, and the father goes to jail. Their drivers license is revoked, and a vicious cycle ensues.
I personally do not see how these laws assist our kids. Now,I understand that there are some real S.O.B's that have the money and dont pay just becaue they dont want to. But I think taking away their livelyhood because they have fallen on hard times doesnt help these kids at all. And further causes more burden on taxpayers.
This is why I never filed my child support order with the probation department. I dont see how my daughters father being in jail will help her.

Just my two cents.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:12 PM
sure people check out people from all over. However, some are receptive to long distance some aren't. Don't become discouraged if it takes a while to find someone to click with. Just do your best to enjoy the journey.

Welcome and Good Luck drinker

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:39 PM
Facial hair isnt my thing. I wouldn't completely base my decision to date someone based on facial hair alone, but I would prefer a clean shaven face.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:15 PM
I think its best to keep expectations to a minimum. That way there is the least dissapointments. Expectations dont come until much later in a relationship.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:37 PM
Good Luck.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:45 PM

Ok. What I am seeing on here is that most of the women are saying that they would never cheat. Im not saying you would lie. So what make you different then all the women I have ever met? I dont know one women that hasnt cheated.

I would say it has something to do with you. I am the same way with men. I always seem to attract and date men who need someone to run their lives. And all I crave is a man to stand up and be a man. So its me...that is why I am single now, trying to be strong and not fall into that trap. I hope this make sense.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:33 PM
I have never cheated. While I was married my husband and I NEVER cheated on eachother.
I have been cheated on by bfs and dumped their sorry butts the minute I found out.
Cheating can lead to death! I have no desire to die because the man I chose to share my bed with cant keep it in his pants!

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:45 PM
That ldr stuff sounds great and so romantic and all. I knew a couple who were married after years of phone and internet communication. Her in the states and him in Australia.

The did have a few opportunities to meet when he would come here.

The thing is, for a first meet, you never ever know what you are gonna get. And and 8 hour trip would most likely require an overnight stay. Which would require at least $200 for a hotel for one night, an over night sitter (for us single parents), gas money and date money...just to meet someone. That is a big bill to flip for someone you have never met, and odds are against you that you will click (if they were on your side we all wouldnt be here still searching)
And if you do really hit it off, it may be difficult to go back to that hotel room alone (a temptation I would rather avoid the first time I meet a man).
And as stated earlier in this thread...you can drive to the next country to meet someone, invest the time and money, for someone to just blow you off, like yesterday's news...

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:34 PM
7 or 8 hours IS a terribly long time to drive to meet someone...for an hour long cup of joe...then 7 or 8 hours back? not to mention the 2 tanks of gas (one up and one back)...
But I think an hour or two is the most I am willing to go.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:32 PM

Well at least you in the continental united states. I am stuck way up here in alaska... I do feel for you. I remember when I first came out on the dating sites thinking oh boy.. Then nothingin my area. thank God for the forums..

I thought Alsaska was FULL of men and dying for more women?

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:49 PM
surprised Sounds like a completely entertaining Sunday afternoon.
As long as it had NOTHING to do with ME!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17