Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:56 PM

Try some banjo rap. Its probably never been done and just ridiculous enough that it might make you some moneylaugh

actually there's a hip hip blugrass group out of Virginia I read about just yesterday....

Cmigic's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:48 PM
yup a banjo....lol! After 30 years of playing guitar I bought a banjo....friggin hard to play especially trying to get used to the string layout....I love the sound and wanted a challange so practice practice......... Already learned "Sweet City Woman" and "Squeezebox" but songs like Foggy mountain Breakdown are way above my level HA HA HAAA wish me luck!

Cmigic's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:23 PM
here's one....how about the government sending troops to Afghanistan and Iraq--->yes our CF members are there too but that's on the down low.....shhhhh....and calling it a war on terrorism but when it comes to veteren's affairs they call it a police action, circumnavigating the issue of war veteren's benifits. The pay out to CF members if it was ratified in the house of commons as a WAR would be much larger..should the govn't not pay the members rising thier lives for what the govn't deems as a justifiable action? After all its not the citizens sending the troops there is it? yet its their tax dollars paying the troops, and companies who are appointed by the govn't btw to reconstruct the country. Shouldnt we have more of a say?

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:21 PM
sorry my baaaaaaaaaa d

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:16 PM

cool....i like to use my tounge......in many ways

You could if you had a head but apparently you don't

or is that a "kid" taking to a "bi tch"??

oooops............

sorry that might have come out mean but it was there for the taking.......got to be able to take it if you dish it out...

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:15 PM

You could if you had a head but apparently you don't

oh look its a talking goat talking to a talking dog....

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:52 PM

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:39 PM

yes you win.........now cum get your prize

noway

happy really i did?? he he... shweeeeeeet

:tongue: bigsmile on my way!!!

say aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
really wide now,
stick your toung out and say please can I have it....

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:33 PM

i dont even have a button for ppl to leave me any sad sad

who took my dang button :angry:

I got your "button" he he heeeee my tounge likes your button........i just had it for lunch...

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:30 PM
you must be special......

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:25 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Fri 05/30/08 09:25 PM
And nobody wants to write a tesimonial about me? LOL I feel so special!!!laugh

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:22 PM
yes you win.........now cum get your prize

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:18 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Fri 05/30/08 09:18 PM
who wants to go for lunch??? he he heee

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:13 PM
Between a salad and oral sex?

Yes or no?

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:45 AM
you know I went through this a while ago after my last break-up. But here's a little insight...subconciously...possibly...you're feeling this way because you arent comfortable sleeping in your own bed anymore not because you miss someone you used to sleep with there but because it seems so big and empty-understood. Could it be that you need to feel comfortable with and by yourself first and happy too and then "take up" all the room in your bed, feeling comfortable in it, then letting someone come into YOUR space, your territory, on your terms, you letting them not only into your bed but your life..... does that make any sense? I tried to explain..........oh well i hope you hear what I intended to say anyways

Cmigic's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:23 AM
What about the Canadian military folks who are deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and wherever you Americans decide to go, and we go along to provide support, and after being in Iraq and Afghanistan, seeing that we (Canuks) get sent out to the front lines to bear the brunt of initial attacks (at least where I was posted to we were, as were a few other Canadian units in other places) we get sent out on rekkies then and only then after we've made safe the area do the americans come in to complete thier objective.........

Cmigic's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:02 PM
Cod tounges and Cod cheeks, Moose meat and if your in England tell them to put the beer inn the damn fridge not next to it damn it!! Might as well let them try some good Canadian Brew then too cause that **** they try to serve up and call beer is crap, like Boddingtons, Newcastle..etc.....although the Irish can get it right...but that Ireland not England.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:13 AM
Was his name Dahmer by any chance?

Cmigic's photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:54 PM
why Rick Mercer isnt the governer general and why David Suzuki isnt the prime minister......WHY??????? Instead we have som stupid woman (no I'm not saying because she's a woman she's stupid, just that this individual is stupid) who thinks she's a queen or something, and a PM who's got his head so far up bush's ass he might as well lick his stomach lining clean while he's there.

Also if we're in a War on Terrorism, why aren't the military members serving in the Op Area getting War vetren's benifits and pensions?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:48 AM
Then I will.....

To All the single parents, regardless of gender, who are raising their kids alone and playing the part of mother and father, HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25