Sat 03/08/08 08:31 AM
I used to have a car covered in them! My favorite was:

Hi. I don't care. Thanks.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:30 AM
chocolate and cheese

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:29 AM
If the kids are adults, I wouldn't worry too much about impressing them. At this stage of their life, hopefully they're more concerned with whether or not you make their mom happy.

Don't worry about it. Just be yourself and it'll probably all just come together on it's own.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:42 AM

just because someone is a convicted sex offender does not mean they are a bad egg. There is a wide range of crimes that can force a person to have to register that are actually quite innocent

I know a guy who is 28 he kissed a girl who was 16, he took a 4th degree felony plea as to not disrupt his and his families lives so he has to register... I mean how bad is that to kiss a 16 year old.... but he's a sex offender now....

What if it was your 16 year old? A kiss, as innocent as it may seem, can evolve into much more. And he's married?!?! Sounds more like that could be a case of teaching the guy a lesson before he went too far.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:38 AM
I think it depends on what kind of sex offender they are. If it was he/she was 18 or 19 and slept with someone that was 16 or 17 (I forget what the word for this is called!), no. But the rest, I think should be confined to one area with one another in hopes that they'll take someone else's fancy and have to experience what they made their victim feel.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:07 AM
laugh laugh laugh That's like my son's favorite:

Two muffins are baking in the oven. One muffin looks to the other and says, "Wow, it's really hot in here."
The other muffin responds with, "A talking muffin!"

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:56 AM
One Christmas I was so poor I had to forego a Christmas tree so that I could afford to get gifts for my children. They were only 16 months and 1 month, so I didn't think this was a very big deal. I was working a lot to try to catch us up and one night my boyfriend picked me up from work, we went and picked up my kids, and when I walked into my apartment, he'd bought and decorated a tree for us and gone on a shopping spree so there were gifts everywhere. I don't think I was able to talk for a full 15 minutes, I was so overwhelmed.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:23 AM
No. If I can't trust them, I've got business dating them.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:19 AM
I agree. A lot of people don't respect the elderly anymore and it is very heartbreaking to see. I'm a server so often here other servers complaining when they come in. I never understand it, because more often than not they have the best stories, and so sweet!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:16 AM
Yeah, I agree, I think it is rather conceited and often false, but it doesn't get me as much as the people that just use their body parts for a picture. It's makes me wonder if they're just trying to put their best feature forward or if it's another "Look at me! Look at me!" kind of thing.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:14 PM
Nope, when I think it's getting to mundane I try to find something to switch it up. Or I just drive to see friends. There's always something new to do.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:08 PM
I believe it's called lying by omission and is sometimes worse.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:03 PM
Ha! I can barely handle one. Two would just be ridiculous. Besides, my memory sucks so bad I'd probably get them confused. And how would you know what your clone did? You think you would, but maybe that date you decided to go the other direction and forgot to tell yourself.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:00 PM
No way. I'd drive myself nuts!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:03 PM

The problem here is that a good portion of the ladies on here are "too high on their horse". First off, they believe that every guy that pings them on here is a stalker. Secondly, the egos of some of these people befuddle me completely. If you don't want email get off the site...the sole basis of this site is direct communication yet some women here think that only Brad Pitt should get in touch with them. Just get over yourselves.

Wow. Do you not get a lot of responses?

Like I said, I used to, but it's really tiresome to answer the same question over and over again from the same people because they can't come up with anything new to ask. So, if there's anything of interest in the email, or even just a hi, saw your profile or whatever, how are you? I'll respond to that. But what's up? or something equally as drab just doesn't illicit interest.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:19 AM
Nope, I used to respond to all of them, until I realized that some people, no matter how brief you are, just dont get it. So now I don't bother.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:11 AM
English, Irish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Pennsylvania Dutch

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:07 AM

Hey Kasey wanna share a room with Kristi, me and a cast of THOUSANDS!!!!!!!noway grumble bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thousands?!?!? smokin

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:12 AM

kasey's got it...

fake people would definatly not show up..

but then, that's not exactly right either, cuz i wouldn't show up, simply cuz im broke lmao

*edited to fix typo---- damn fingers aren't awake yet lol

There's the difference though. You're already saying you can't make it.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25