Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 03/21/08 12:03 PM
He could just be busy. You had a good date. I wouldn't stress too much about it or you'll talk yourself right out of it. Or turn into that desperate clingy chick which is no fun.

As for guys being chickens....if they really like you, they're not. And being divorced or what not, just means they're probably leary of the dating scene. Been burned once and all that. And probably not into drama.

Just relax. Find something else to do with your time to keep you busy until he does call. Otherwise, you're conversation will probably lose the ease and simplicity it had.

Good luck!

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:34 PM
Actually, I have seen this. It was blatantly obvious. The name was even p***ypounder. Very classy, but from someone looking for this, I guess you can't really expect much more.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:50 PM
It'd be interesting to see how many are actually funny. I'm funny in person, but not so in writing. My thought processes come out differently. And I know that some are funny in writing only and then get stage fright, so to speak, when in person. Of coruse, that itself could be highly entertaining.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:41 PM
Paris and get lost in the Louvre. Maybe see other stuff if I had time, but it's doubtful.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:54 PM
Okay! Don't give out your address! Or the reason behind it. That just screams desperation. Even if it's not the case. Wait to do this.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:05 AM
Parents? E gads! I'd delay that for as long as I could. On both sides! But then it could just be a normal family thing too, like a backyard bbq or whatever and that's not a big deal. But still, I'd say at least 6 months to a year.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:10 PM
I've owned Tess for many years, but haven't read her yet. I will, I'm sure. I'm on a classics kick and determined to trudge through the whole list and that's on it. But thanks for the warning, I'll just get a fun one to temper it.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:01 PM
so as i was driving home last night, I was listening to Wuthering Heights on audiotape, has anyone ever read this? Or listened to it? I haven't finished it yet, but so far I'm thinking that Heathcliffe and Catherine are just completely selfish ***holes!

Can anyone tell me if it gets better?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:48 PM
I just like to lay all the drama out on the table for them right away. Makes it easier to get away faster. Course it's nigh on impossible to squirm out of if for some reason they decide they're okay with that.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:45 PM
Actually that's not as uncommon as you'd like to think. Least once they get older, like mid-20's.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:41 PM
Right. And we are. That's what friends do. Mine continuously ask me who the flavor of the month is and request that I bring them wherever we go for entertainment. Apparently I'm skilled at picking ones that are farther and farther away on the perfect match scale.

And yet! Who do they all call for advice?!?!?!bigsmile

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:38 PM
Ha! If I had that figured out already I think I'd be famous wouldn't I? I thought this was the sort of enlightenment that never came till you were at death's door or at least had one foot in the grave. And if I do figure it out, can I change it to at least keep life interesting?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:35 PM
It's sara bereillis. I forget how to spell the last name sorry. You were talking about the orignal posted one right?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:24 PM
I've got the friend that we all pick on. We call her Teflon-Jenni, cause nothing sticks. But it's all in fun and she knows that. We've all spent too much time trying to help her find someone she likes and wants to spend time with for her not to think so.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:22 PM
Neither. I'm one of those annoying people that wake up natural happy and ready to go. And caffeine has no effect on me. I drink coffee at midnight most often, with friends, and then come home and go straight to bed.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:18 PM
Seems pretty obvious, but I just wouldn't rush into anything. Hang out casually and if she wants more I'm sure she'll let you know. Him. Whoever.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:13 PM

Same here. When I found myself spending more time trying to get out of a relationship than trying to get into one, I knew I was doing something wrong. Settling = regrets down the road.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that does that. I sometimes feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when in a relationship.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:05 PM
Edited by Kaseynej on Wed 03/19/08 10:06 PM
Because I'm tired of settling. It's all or nothing. End of story.

Well, and the fact that I've stopped dating entirely.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:57 PM
Undercooked food. No good. I'd tell them. Probably crack a joke or something. Besides, if it's someone I'm dating, they're not going to be offended. Most likely it'd just turn into an I'm-a-better-cook-than-you-are war, and I'd at least get to win for that night!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:38 PM
Best: Adaptability
Worst: Too distant

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25