Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:17 AM
I used to have a g/f that was like that. Now I love to listen to her b**** about her friends that are like that. She never fails to say, "I'm so sorry, I can't believe you didn't just dump me somewhere." I always just tell her I would've, but she paid half the rent.

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:08 AM

Just one?!?!? That's so unfair!

Nobody ever said Life was fair :tongue:

I know, but I gotta get in my requisite whine for the year.

One wish.....for my friends and family to be truly happy. That's the best I got. Sorry.

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:07 AM

Give me some tongue, I'll answer your prayers too!!!

Ha! No tongue. No candles. No wishes for you! But good luck with that! :wink:

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:04 AM

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:00 AM
Hell no. I gather my g/f's for a wine night. Share the pictures so we can all point and giggle, then burn them. Just for fun.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:59 PM

well is he calling u... asking u 2 do things 2gether... how long have u been "chatting" with this person

We've been chatting for about 3 weeks now, and I know that that doesn't seem like a long time, but we talk for 3 hours during the day, and then the same day we usually talk from 11p.m. to 4a.m. Everyday. We have so much in common, it's freaky. I'm serious, I'm not making this up. We've told each other things that no one else knows about. (we never told anyone else) and I have never felt this way about anyone before. I dont want to rush things, so I'm trying not to talk to him about serious stuff, but sometimes it comes up anyways. He tells me he likes me a lot, but I've been in relationships before where they say that, but only want in your pants, so it's hard to trust. Please help.

And if he's on here, you don't think he's going to read this???

I dont care if he does. :wink: We dont hide anything from each other. Heck, if I found a thread that he was writing about, asking for help with me, I'd be flattered.

Well, the whole sex thing shouldn't be an issue then. If he reads this, he should understand. But ummm.....yeah, I got nothin.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:54 PM
I would give it more time. Most likely you're just toning your muscles up which is what's causing you to gain weight, like everyone has said. Just thought I'd say it again too.

And way to go on actually sticking to the regimen. I'm allergic to exercise. It's taking me forever just to go sign up for a gym membership! Maybe I'll just do it vicariously through you!laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:26 PM

In the pilot episode, "Wheel of Fortune," the music class practices the song "Mr. Sandman." In the same episode, Johnny and Sarah make out in his car to "Sleep Walk" a song by Santo & Johnny , which also featured in the Stephen King movie "Sleepwalkers."
The theme song from Seasons 1-3 is "New Year's Prayer" by Jeff Buckley.
The new theme song since Season 4 is "Dead Zone Epic" by Blues Saraceno.
The Promos for Season 4 featured the song "Brace Yourself" by Howie Day.
The Promos for Season 5 featured the song "By My Side" by INXS.
The Promos for Season 6 feature the song "Touch Me" by The Doors.

have a little time on your hands wonder? or just a really big fan?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:24 PM
I'd say neither. It's all about personality. Though initial attraction is great, and usually a leading force here, it can grow as you get to know a person.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:22 PM
So long as a blanket is used when in public......

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:20 PM

OK, maybe #2 was a little cold, didn't mean to be...

But you can not sacrifice your happiness to others. If she is all you say she is, then you two can talk and work it out. Finding happiness and keeping friends, I'll call that a win - win situation.

laugh Funny how something that seemed so huge to me, seems so simple through someone else's eyes.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:11 PM

#1 - Maybe you are the one he's really been wanting to date to begin with.

#2 - If you want to date him, then do what makes you happy and don't worry about anyone else.

This is what I'm afraid of. If it turns out to be true, then I don't want it to be a blow to her ego. She's a gorgeous, generous, intelligent woman, but she has problems dating for some reason.

But you're all probably right. I just get too concerned. She's my best friend, ya know?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:09 PM
Maybe it's the time of day? I mean it's night time. When you think about going to bed, especially alone, I think it just naturally comes to mind. So it makes sense, though I do have to admit, this doesn't happen to me.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:06 PM
balm

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:55 PM

I hate to break it to ya.. Threads like this aren't a good sign.

laugh laugh laugh

But what makes you think there is something wrong with you?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:54 PM
So I set my g/f up with this friend of mine. They talked on the phone, text messaged each other, set up a couple dates and then both cancelled for their own reasons. They've since decided not to go out.

Then, my same friend, asked me out on a date. We've been friend for a while now, and are actually pretty close. I've been trying to figure out if this would be an offense to my g/f if I were to accept.

I should admit, that in the past, we've frequently dated the same people, though it's usually her dating them after I have. This actually hasn't been a big problem for our friendship, but we've just tried to steer clear of it for the past couple years to ensure it never becomes one.

What do you think?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:28 PM

It's entirely possible that it could work out, but be careful. Try not to get too wrapped up right away or it could wind up taking a long time to get over, regardless of it being an internet thing. Surprisingly this can happen pretty easily. I've seen my sister do it over and over again, just to find out that it was all to no avail. But good luck!

Thank you. Was it long distance?

Yeah. A few of them were long distance, and a few were local.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:19 PM
It's entirely possible that it could work out, but be careful. Try not to get too wrapped up right away or it could wind up taking a long time to get over, regardless of it being an internet thing. Surprisingly this can happen pretty easily. I've seen my sister do it over and over again, just to find out that it was all to no avail. But good luck!

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:10 PM
I think it's great that she found someone that makes her happy. I also know a couple women that decided to bat for the other team for this very same reason. It's why I quit saying, "That's it! I'm gonna start dating women now!" They both did and now they are! laugh laugh laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:03 AM
Ostrich and alligator on a stick. (State Fair food)

My son has a penchant for grilled cheese and marshmallow sandwiches.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25