Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:58 PM

sounds to me that you would save alot of time and trouble if you just stay home and flick the bean :wink:

I am getting arthiritis from the over usage of my fingers though! I'd like a man to take care of it for me! Any takers????

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:57 PM

well ladies, my pickle is very tired from all the attention he gets from all of you. give him at least a few hours to get his strength back

I was serious. What are you doing this weekend?

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:56 PM

fun for me in here

Hey Chris. Glad you are having fun! So when are we gonna go out???:wink:
when the pickle is ready
I do not think I have ever heard that kind of response before to that questionlaugh laugh

Chris is truly unique! laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:55 PM

It depends on what you wantflowerforyou

I told the guy that I was ok with that for a while but I am looking for a boyfriend, someone exclusive. He said that is what he wants to, but he is being cautious because of the past 3 girls he was with turned out to be psycho.

Last night we were talking on the phone and I told him I would stop talking to all the other guys I have been so that I can get to know him better. He thought that sounded good. He told me he wouldn't be f***ing with anyone else. How do I take that???

Run away from him, you want a man who wants to be with you & has no doubts & will be faithful to youflowerforyou

I have the WORST luck with men....sad

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:54 PM

fun for me in here

when the pickle is ready

So your pickle isn;t ready???? WOW...laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:54 PM
I read Phillip Margolin books. They are suspense novels. Very good!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:52 PM

fun for me in here

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:51 PM
huh huh Really????frown frown Sighhhhhindifferent

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:46 PM
He told me he wants to date me. He just wants to take it step by step.

WTF does that mean???? LOL

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:45 PM
He also said he likes me and wants to keep seeing me. Said he would liek to hang out and stuff.

My exact quote to him was..."I know you are a pimp, so I don't expect you to do the same. I know that is a lot to ask since we jsut met".

He said..."I'm no pimp. I am not gonna be f***ing anyone else".

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:42 PM

It depends on what you wantflowerforyou

I told the guy that I was ok with that for a while but I am looking for a boyfriend, someone exclusive. He said that is what he wants to, but he is being cautious because of the past 3 girls he was with turned out to be psycho.

Last night we were talking on the phone and I told him I would stop talking to all the other guys I have been so that I can get to know him better. He thought that sounded good. He told me he wouldn't be f***ing with anyone else. How do I take that???

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:37 PM
If you start talking to someone and the other person is over cautious because of past relationships and wants to take things slow relationship wise but wants to be F*** Buddies, should you stop talking to other people?

Say this other person wants to date you, but doesn't want to call you their girl/boy friend just yet? They want to take things one step at a time...you know oral and sex and then get to know you????? laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:29 PM

my new job today drinker smokin flowerforyou love bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Congrats!!!drinker

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:24 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:23 PM

I have shrunk by one. It is now down to 68. I must have one more for my target and favorite number. Any volunteers?

laugh laugh laugh

I just added you as a friend! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:14 PM

Profile looks just fine to me, plenty of info and lots of pics and the pics look good and you can ride in my boat anytime!

Thanks sweetie! I have plenty of water for that boat! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:01 PM

just interested if i should add or take something away

Looks pretty good! Don't think you need to change any of it. By the way you are a very handsome guy! Good luck with your search sweetie! :wink:

Well thank u very much!

You are welcome! smooched

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:39 PM

FOOTBALL!!

GO PACKERS!

Oh and collage basketball

GO CATS!

GREEN BAY ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:38 PM

to meet each other? I like to meet people ASAP. So if the physical attraction isn't there in person, then you aren't waiting time getting to know them otherwise!

Hmm, I wish you lived closerflowerforyou

You are such a sweet man!

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:35 PM

Lay it all out, the full gamut.

I have to leave but would love to return with a thread filled with responses.

I will start.

What do I want?

(I will confess if I have at least 3 pages of response)

I would like a relationship with someone who respects me for who I am. Loves me for who I am not and cares for me dwith an undying love. I want someone who will be there when I need a shoulder to cry on and someone to share happy times with. I want someone who loves my children as their own. I wnat someone who supports my decisions and someone who does not faulter from the relationship. Honesty, truth, compatibility, friendship and reliability. Someone who can return all of these things to me as I give them. There is so much more I can write on this topic. If you would like to hear more, please drop me a line.

flowerforyou

Thanks for the flower sweetie! smooched