Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:41 AM

just interested if i should add or take something away

Looks pretty good! Don't think you need to change any of it. By the way you are a very handsome guy! Good luck with your search sweetie! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:37 AM
Running thru the rain on a warm summer evening hand in hand with a lover.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:55 PM

Lay it all out, the full gamut.

I have to leave but would love to return with a thread filled with responses.

I will start.

What do I want?

(I will confess if I have at least 3 pages of response)

I would like a relationship with someone who respects me for who I am. Loves me for who I am not and cares for me dwith an undying love. I want someone who will be there when I need a shoulder to cry on and someone to share happy times with. I want someone who loves my children as their own. I wnat someone who supports my decisions and someone who does not faulter from the relationship. Honesty, truth, compatibility, friendship and reliability. Someone who can return all of these things to me as I give them. There is so much more I can write on this topic. If you would like to hear more, please drop me a line.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:53 PM
Football, baseball, hockey, nascar

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:52 PM

To really find someone you can connect with on more than a PHYSICAL level.. I want that feeling that you miss them when their not around.. The butterflies..I havent found that yet...

Of course it is possible! I miss you when we aren't talking! :wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:49 PM
Yes...several times.

"Better to love and lost than to never have loved at all"!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:47 PM

I drop my towel, when I'm nervuos

Let's meet! Maybe you will drop your towel for me! :wink:

Anytimebigsmile :wink:

So when exactly are you free????:tongue:

After 5pm weekdays & every weekend!!:wink: ( These are the times I really looked like thislaugh )

I will keep that in mind! How does Saturday sound for you???:wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:46 PM

I met with locals as soon as possible for this very reason. May sound nice, have stuff in common, but if there's no "je ne sais quo" when you meet, there's no match, just a friendship. And friendships are fine, too, but if you want a mate, you better meet sooner, not later.

AMEN!!!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:39 PM

you cant always judge a book by its covergrumble

Please read on! Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:38 PM

to meet each other? I like to meet people ASAP. So if the physical attraction isn't there in person, then you aren't waiting time getting to know them otherwise!
You're in for a rough road ahead!...frustrated

Why do you say that??? I jsut met someone locally the day after I started to talk to him. He approached me. We get along great and have a lot in common. In the past, I have spent 3 months or longer talking, chatting, texting, emailing and getting to know someone and it seems to fizzle when we finally meet in person.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:36 PM

not everything is based on looks though

For most they aren't...but for many it is! Unfortunately! For me, I like people for who they are personality wise and things in common, but there are those who are pretty shallow. I have had this happen to me several times in the past. So now I just get the in person intro out of the way asap so I don;t get to invested.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:29 PM
to meet each other? I like to meet people ASAP. So if the physical attraction isn't there in person, then you aren't waiting time getting to know them otherwise!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:27 PM

Anytimebigsmile :wink:

So when exactly are you free????:tongue:

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:25 PM

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:23 PM
Edited by SuperMom30 on Mon 07/07/08 01:24 PM
why people get so nervous about meeting someone in person??? What is the worst that can happen??? You don't like each other and then you move on.

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:22 PM
Knowing there is someone that is thinking of you and cares for you!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:19 PM
Prince Charming is out there. You just have to wait for him to appear!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:11 PM
I have plenty of men chasing after me. I never had a problem. I am one sexy ***ch!!!!:wink:

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:08 PM
This site is the best. You will make plenty of friends. Have fun and good luck!

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:04 PM
Or they can add "friends" That way it leaves it open!