Community > Posts By > SuperMom30

SuperMom30's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:54 PM
I am at work and a little bored!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 12:00 PM
Most embarrasing thing for me when my boss saw pics of me in my bra. He wasn't embarrassed though!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:58 AM
My nick name is M~Sizzle! Given to me by one of my best Friends. Not sure why. Her nick name is A~Dizz.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:55 AM

I wouldn't because I do not know you. Or do you not have to know people to date them these days? I dunno how that works.

It was a hypothetical question. Based on reading the profile and looking at the pics.

I don't date anyone I don't know!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:53 AM

just a stuffed sock

LOL...WOW!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:50 AM

do you have in your home?:tongue: do you have your own stuffed animal?

OMG!!!! I collect bears. I have no idea how many. Yes, I have a teddy bear that I sleep with. I ahoping soemday to have a man to cuddle up with, but until then...the bear gets it!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:48 AM

nope noway noway sorry , ...... you must be 38 to ride this ride......:wink: devil bigsmile

You have an age requirement just for a ride???? Damn, I feel like the kid at the amusement park that isn't tall enough for all the coasters...sad sad sad

yep, sorry darlin' .... ya'll get 2 possessive....laugh laugh

glasses

huh

U seem like a very sweet lady & I wish u very much luck.....flowerforyou

glasses

Thanks darlin'! Luck too as well!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:45 AM

r u sure ur 38?? wow i think u r a beautiful woman to be honest...its kinda sad for me that theres a huge age differance :(

I am only 31 sweetie!

omg i am soooo sorry!!!
i thought it read 38 at first! im tired i guess...long week at the family reunion my dad and i hosted lol!!

o well but still lookin younger than 31 :)

No problem sweetie. Thanks for the compliment! You are a cutie too!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:44 AM

i think you are a well rounded individual with good looks as well. very nice high cheekbones by the way. you seem lonely, so lonely that you compromis the very thing you seek, a like-minded individual as your-self. in hurrying to get, un lonely, you'll end up with a jerk again, because you are settling. definitely, play the field and go out and have fun, but keep your eye on what you really want, and what matters to you, and your little ones, and don't settle for anything less....and until then, enjoy the mr. wrongs.:banana: :laughing:

WOW you got that from reading my profile. You are good! I will take your advice seriously. Thanks!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:42 AM

nope noway noway sorry , ...... you must be 38 to ride this ride......:wink: devil bigsmile

You have an age requirement just for a ride???? Damn, I feel like the kid at the amusement park that isn't tall enough for all the coasters...sad sad sad

yep, sorry darlin' .... ya'll get 2 possessive....laugh laugh

glasses

huh

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:41 AM

No, too far away!!

Is that the only reason????

Yesflowerforyou

DAMN!!!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:40 AM

r u sure ur 38?? wow i think u r a beautiful woman to be honest...its kinda sad for me that theres a huge age differance :(

I am only 31 sweetie!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:39 AM

...worth the price of admission...devil

Do you have an age requirement???? Obviously you have a price! How much???laugh laugh laugh

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:36 AM

No, too far away!!

Is that the only reason????

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:35 AM

toughy...ummmm....if u were closer to my age...yes :)

Awww...you are a sweetie.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:34 AM

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:32 AM

A TURTLE LOST HIS SHELL...IS HE NAKED OR HOMELESS??

I am gonna have to go with both! The shell is his "clothing" and his home! Poor little turtle!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:31 AM

OOOOOOOO WHOOPS>>>> it was a ? for the MEN...my bad...

Blonde moment blushing laugh laugh

No problem.

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:30 AM

SO Joking!

SO you don't think I am cute?

because you are a woman of incredible character and charm and would not hold a loud mouthed Jester's bafoonery against him.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

happy

I don't hold grudges. You are priceless!

SuperMom30's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:28 AM

nope....because I have kids older than you and would feel like dating my dau....sorryflowerforyou

That is understandable. Thanks for your honesty!:smile: