Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:57 AM
Its wrong? Who makes up the rules? You can believe what a church tells you or you can decide for yourself. Its a badly thought out and outdated religious law which is too difficult for most to keep. No sex before marriage is too much. What if you are with somebody you know you will end up marrying? Am i not allowed to have sex with my future wife? There is no point to that.

lthis is a personal opinion and a newfound religious belief. I am not preaching to you and saying it is wrong for you maybe it is maybe it isn't. But it is a sin a rule made by God. No need to pounce on an opinion... It is my right to have an opinion and the gentleman wanted opinions and advice.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:52 AM
Not that kind of blanket gyps... Lol she needs waterproof and damage proof. Plus she would hurt herself on anything that is not horseproof... Lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:46 AM
at her home in maple valley washington... But it is getting cold and i sent her blanket to the cleaners so she is without tonite. you are amazing gypsy... You are!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh youre making me BLUSH!!!blushing :wink: laugh hMMMMMM maybe horsey needs 2 blankets!!!bigsmile

well it would have been fine... I sent it out on monday and found out on tues we are supposed to get snow this weekend! Stupid weatherman it will probably be 80 degrees watch!! Do you know how spendy those blankets are? Whoah nelly... I am a poor white girl right now! Lol she will survive she can go in the barn if she gets cold!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:43 AM
Dear diary........another night in paradise. Work was FANTASTIC!!! This entire block was 1 big crazy nightmarish hell. Ive been swung at, kicked at, food thrown at.......WHY DO I DO IT?????noway I think Im on the road to the funny farm......Im starting to that blub blub blub thing was my lips~~!!!noway

what do you do? And what is the blub blub blub thing? I am so confused.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:39 AM
at her home in maple valley washington... But it is getting cold and i sent her blanket to the cleaners so she is without tonite.

you are amazing gypsy... You are!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:36 AM
i was not abstinant until I found my new church. Since then i have realized why pre marital sex is wrong. In defense to something said earlier about good or bad. If you truly love someone you will make it work. And if you end a relationship based on bad sex you potentially could be throwing away the love of your life!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:29 AM
dear diary, i love my new church! my horse is probably freezing tonite... Well at least she doesn't have mud freezing to her! Hi all!
hEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Tell Jesus I said Hi!!!bigsmile drinker

Will do hun! How are ya?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:25 AM
dear diary,

i love my new church!

my horse is probably freezing tonite... Well at least she doesn't have mud freezing to her!

Hi all!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:50 PM

i'm tired i must be bored to deathslaphead

Not my favorite but love it love it love it... Along with how I met your mother
two and half men
and worst week!!!

But Ghost Whisperer is my fav!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:47 PM

Gypsy, Are you giving those away as christmas presents? Send some my way I am running low... lol
OMG PEOPLE!!! I CANT AFFORD TO GIVE ALL MY TOILET PAPER AWAY!!!! IT WOULDNT BE KOSHER!!!noway laugh noway laugh

laugh laugh grumble grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cry: :cry: :cry: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:45 PM
Gypsy, Are you giving those away as christmas presents? Send some my way I am running low... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:43 PM

What is the best PJ attire when going to sleep in yet again another lonely lonely bed?

Boxers work for me....lmao

I do have quite a few pairs of those... Maybe it is a good nite for that.... Nice and roomy... Seeing as I can't fill out boxers, other than in the ass... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:36 PM
Dear Diary,

I am hungry... And I have a new mail message... I shall return later...shocked scared shocked scared shocked

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:35 PM
What is the best PJ attire when going to sleep in yet again another lonely lonely bed?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:32 PM
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my Childish Fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cus your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me Alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
And you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by
The life you left behind

Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you's scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still Have
(All of me)

I've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone
But though your still with me
I've been alone all along

When you's scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still Have
All of me
Me
Me

Evanesence - My Immortal

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:12 PM
Dear diary,

I feel like crap.... My chest hurts like hell and all I want to do is sleep! This sux!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:06 PM
What is the BEST over the counter feel like I am coming down with a horrible annoying painful achy, headache, stuffy head, cold medicine to take?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:10 AM
Damn!! Well nite all. I need to hit the hay. Work in the AM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:09 AM

Anybody else here watch that show?

Was I the only one blubbering like a baby when Melinda's husband got killed?

No, my mom made fun of me for it though I know she got a little teary eyed too.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:00 AM
Johnny Depp.... YUMMY!!!