Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:53 PM

She just filed her 4th divorce from a guy she was married to three weeks and new for no more than a month or two... Do you see a problem here?

Yep. She's looking for love and validation and not doing a very good job of finding it.

No she is looking for deep pockets and the men are getting quicker at figuring that out!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:47 PM
Slobber Fest 2008!!! Look at that cute puppy!! Kisses all around!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:46 PM
Cutetouristguide

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:44 PM

"till death do we part"

am i really the only one alive left that believes when you get married you are soppose to deal with the good times as well as the bad.........why do people think as soon as it starts to get bad we can jump out of a marrige and look for the good again. what the hell is wrong with people today. why is a divorce so easy but marrige is so hard. Really am i the only one who wonders this..................am i the only one who believes in "till death" anymore

You are not alone my friend!!! Marriage is sacred and forever in my book... God put one person on this earth for each of us and if you picked the wrong one, well your stuck in my book...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:42 PM
She just filed her 4th divorce from a guy she was married to three weeks and new for no more than a month or two... Do you see a problem here?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:41 PM
I was told Rene Zilweger I don't see it...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:37 PM
Will my 55 year aunt ever move out of my grandfathers house?

grumble grumble grumble

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:26 PM
Lady Godiva gone wild

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:13 AM
Goodnite all... I am ending this now....

The reading and replying to the thread I mean...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:04 AM

Dear diary.....I get to go take a course tomorrow......and get paid for it. 4 hours....work will cover my shift till 7 and then I work 7-11.

Unfortunately......I do most of my patients before 7.......approx.8 people before. I doubt if anyone will be done and I will be stuck doing 12 people at once!!!grumble

Wow you have a lot of people to dohuh ... That must be exhausting....slaphead

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:58 PM
Hey dude... What do I do about my sitch? He is still pushing me away and occasionally brings up from the past... Do I tell him I am done, I am not going to wait for him anymore?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:53 PM
Dear Diary

MY LIFE SUX!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:40 PM

Due to the graphic nature of this program....we refer to the monkey as a female body part!!!noway laugh noway laugh

Im not quite sure if I like your monkey but I sure like mine!!!rofl

You are an evil evil woman....devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

I think I like it...frustrated frustrated frustrated

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:29 PM

Dear diary......due to the content of this program, you may experience coarse language and nudity!!! devil drinker :banana:

Welcome to the diary!!! Do you like my monkey?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:20 PM
I just think boys are mean....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:13 PM
Dear Diary,

COWGIRLS RULE

Horses Neigh and Cowboys Obey!!!drinker

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:12 AM
Bedtime!! Night Gypsy!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:53 AM
Best way to relieve Menstrual Cramps???huh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:49 AM

monkey looks like he is drinking vomit!!!sick noway laugh

laugh It is a Kiwi Strawberry Margarita... But I will tell the intended recipient of the photo it is vomit... cus that is funny

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:44 AM
I am still here

I will say by before I leave... Which will be soon mind you I am tired