Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:18 AM
Dear diary,

Today it was freezing and still no snow.. Got a lil freezing rain though... Hmm... Why?

I have to work early in the morn and that sux!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:49 PM

Night all my little peeps that I love!!!

Why is there no sleepy smiley?yawn

there is
you just have to go down...more

I don't see it... Oh there it is!!!asleep asleep asleep asleep

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:48 PM

JAG----

Why do my snickerdoodle's come out flat and a little bit crunchy, but the ones at the store are fluffy and soft?

Could be a couple of factors. Distance above sea level for instance.

You may have to adjust your recipe just a bit as well.

They still taste good though... LOL Want a cookie?huh huh huh huh

Sure. You gonna bring me one??

Where do you live? I made rice Krispy treats too... and Almond bark... And chocolate dipped pretzels!!! Yummy!! Nighty Night!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:46 PM
Night all my little peeps that I love!!!

Why is there no sleepy smiley?yawn

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:17 PM
Ornaments

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:16 PM

no snow k???

no SNOW!!
}}}}}}}}}}}}OHM{{{{{{{{{
NO
SNOW
I NEED to do my Christmas shopping this weekend
NO
SNOW
k?
ohwell
if you play your card's wrong ,
you can take me home !:laughing:

It's Those Little Things that Pis* me off...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:07 PM
Oh, your gonna get snow, but only if I can have some too!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:03 PM
Mistletoe!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:01 PM

bigsmile :banana: Not bad.
Not good, but not terribly bad.

How's you? Ready to rock on Friday?

What is happening on friday???huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:00 PM

all i want for x-mas is tittie's and beer !laugh

Call Rodney Carrington for that!!! LOL He will have a dozen roses and a pick-up truck too... lol
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And somethin that is 12 inches....shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked scared surprised shocked surprised shocked surprised surprised surprised scared scared shocked shocked

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:52 PM

JAG----

Why do my snickerdoodle's come out flat and a little bit crunchy, but the ones at the store are fluffy and soft?

Could be a couple of factors. Distance above sea level for instance.

You may have to adjust your recipe just a bit as well.

They still taste good though... LOL Want a cookie?huh huh huh huh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:49 PM
JAG----

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:46 PM
I have marshmallow under my nails from Rice Krispy Treats, Chocolate on my pants from almond bark and chocolate dipped pretzals, and cinnamon and sugar in lots of wierd places from snickerdoodle's. Great now I have a tummy ache too.... :cry: noway :cry: noway sad noway frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:42 PM
Dear Diary,

I got to talk to Adam today!! It was amazing, hadn't heard his voice in weeks... I am in the thoughts and love of God!! Thank you lord.. If you don't do it, it won't happen!!!

How are all my sinners huh tonite? Scoundral, you being bad? lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:37 AM
night all! I gotta go to sleep!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:34 AM
Both my cats have ears but you have NEVER seen my dreams!!!!noway I think its because I have a really weird imagination.......noway laugh noway

laugh laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:21 AM
AND I was hoping to dream about dancing chiuwawas and cats with no ears!!!surprised

well my cat has ears and my chi is more likely to rip your leg off and cause serious injury than my horse... Lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:17 AM
I was replying to your post, i thought that was what you were supposed to do in forums! Please forgive my harsh sarcastic writing style! Its a sin rule made by....Man! In my own opinion. I believe that the bible was written by man, and not God. But thats just my opinion, which im entitled to have!

and I respect your belief but very strongly disagree with it. And the church doesn't tell me what to think.. I decided to go there on my own free will. :)

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:14 AM
She's right. Now as I'm sure you can tell by my screen name I am indeed a christian. And I indeed do believe in purity. This is a discussion on the issue of abstinence. It can be taken seperately from religion too. Such as stds, emotional truama, and others.

I think that religion is the biggest decider in abstanence or pre marital sex though. None of my truly religious friends practice pre marital sex but those that are not religious or some that claim to be but are not active in a church are practicing premarital sex.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:59 AM
Not that kind of blanket gyps... Lol she needs waterproof and damage proof. Plus she would hurt herself on anything that is not horseproof... Lol
YOU do know I hate horses right???? They are EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!noway scared shocked And they hate me too!!!scared

i do know that... Lol you would like mine though.. She would kiss your ass for a carrot!... Lol :))

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25