Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:32 PM
Gypsy read this aloud twice... While looking in the mirror...

I am sofa king we todd did...

Love yarofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:23 PM
What kind of secret is "hush hush"?noway It isn't really a secret unless you have told at least two of your closest friends....frustrated frustrated

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:20 PM

dear diary......the secret may be revealed.........

TOMORROW!!!devil

No!!! Not the SECRET!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:18 PM

Dear Diary,

The decision I have made is a hard one. But is what I need to do to better myself as a human being. There will be tears, as there have been many before, but I cannot love someone who does not love themself. I must push through the layer of fog ahead and see the light, it is getting clearer and clearer every day. I want and deserve more. Happiness is but a breath away. I can taste it now more than ever... I love you and I will miss you, but I was only doing this to prove I could and that is not a good enough reason. I must do it for myself and it does not make me happy...
I will only love myself if you buy me a pizza!!!bigsmile

Pizza is bad for you if you don't have a beer with it...drinker drinker

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:14 PM
Hi Gypsy!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:08 PM
Dear Diary,

The decision I have made is a hard one. But is what I need to do to better myself as a human being. There will be tears, as there have been many before, but I cannot love someone who does not love themself. I must push through the layer of fog ahead and see the light, it is getting clearer and clearer every day. I want and deserve more. Happiness is but a breath away. I can taste it now more than ever... I love you and I will miss you, but I was only doing this to prove I could and that is not a good enough reason. I must do it for myself and it does not make me happy...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:04 PM
Has his own personal blow up doll, It doesn't have holes though, watch out guys!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:01 PM
:smile:

First..Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior?

Yes. Just recently in fact and it has opened me up to a whole new world of knowledge and acceptance. I am learning so much!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:56 PM
Has a problem with his inner filter... Wait that isn't scandalous or a rumor...laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:55 PM

CowgirlStomp--Rides a buckskin bareback...

My name is Buck N. Skyn...please ride me...bareback...

Wow...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:49 PM
Is a vegetarian transvestite

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:48 PM
lining

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:46 PM

At the same time who's to say that the egg wasn't what was created first? This is one of those questions we'll never know the answer to until we die. I don't want to spend my life worrying about it.

I am with you!!! We were not put here to question God but to serve him, and this I shall do.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:33 PM
love Myself and two friends are trying to start a NO Kill animal sanctuary here in the great Pacific Northwest. Anyone got any advice? And if your at all willing to join the No Kill movement and help clear the name of "bully Breeds" just send a message and a lil prayer!! Thanks!! Oh and if you can help that is awesome too!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:29 PM
Made a difference for many of God's Creatures...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:17 PM
Will be in my prayers tonite!!flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:13 PM

Not moi! I open up quick. May be too quick!:laughing:

Not much of a filter here, either...

Might take a lifetime to understand me (hey, I'm still working on that too!) but it will all be out in the open to confuse you! laugh

Same here! I think it is harder to actually know me than to Get To Know me... lollaugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:23 PM

If you're callin about the car, I sold it
If this is Tuesday night I'm bowling
If you've got something to sell you're wasting your time, I'm not buying
If it's anybody else, wait for the tone, you know what to do
And P.S., if this is Austin, I still love you

Blake Shelton
If This Is Austin

**For those of you who aren't familiar with the song, his wife left him and moved to Austin, and he waited for her until she finally called him a year later and heard that on his answering machine.

Great song!!! I want a man like that.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:22 PM
Baby Why'd ya leave me why'd ya have to go
I was countin on forever, now I'll never know,
i can't even breath
its like im lookin from a distance
standin in the background
everybody's sayin
he's not comin hme now,
this can't be happening to me,
This is just a dream

Carrie Underwood
"Just a Dream"

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:19 PM

It's 2:15 am here and I can't sleep until 4 or 5. I usually work the late shift at work so my body clock is set to go to sleep around 5am.

I killed some time by using my webcam for the first time with some web guy. The screen was small and the guy had a big head.

Webcam's scare me!!!noway noway noway noway noway surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised