Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:40 AM
look it is Chico... He is starting his adventure!!!

<~~~~~~~ You know you wanna kiss my monkey!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:38 AM

If they get bailed out then every small business owner that has financial trouble should get bailed out. Small business's employ most of the workers in this country. They shouldn't have bailed out wall st either... This country is so wrapped up in money, it forgets the motto on that very money that is way more important than who has what... IN GOD WE TRUST.... Most people don't at all anymore...
Where do you draw the line?flowerforyou

There isn't one... I think this country should fall for a year or two so we can get back to our roots and remember what is important. God Family Morals Values Shame and Redemption... Most have no idea what any of those are anymore... All we do is build build build...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:14 AM

Dear Diary,

I really hope Gypsy notices me....:tongue:
Hey cowgirl!!!drinker

Yay, it worked!!! So how is everyone tonite...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:03 AM

ANYTHING by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Cheers to that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:02 AM
Christmas In the Northwest...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:00 AM
Dear Diary,

I really hope Gypsy notices me....:tongue:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:55 PM

besides if they fail the other car makers business will pick up

just a thought

but

hey what do i know

If the Big 3 fail....then all that will be left are the foreign auto makers.

Please explain to me how that would be a good thing.

NONE of the money made by those companies goes toward anything in this country. The profits they make all go back to Japan, Germany...wherever it is that they are headquartered.

If the Big 3 fail, then there are 100's of thousands MORE people out of work. Out of work mens no income, other than limited unemployment benefits. That means less money being paid in taxes. That means even WORSE roads, schools, emergency services....etc.

Please, oh please, tell me how bailing out Wall Street but not the auto companies makes good sense.

They shouldn't have bailed out wall st either... This country is so wrapped up in money, it forgets the motto on that very money that is way more important than who has what... IN GOD WE TRUST.... Most people don't at all anymore...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:50 PM
I am not going any where, He better be a Gentleman and pick me up, ON TIME!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:48 PM
Hell no, Bail me out instead, and all the other people trying to survive off 9 bucks an hour...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:56 AM

no pretty sure that's correct. Firefox says so!

noway shocked surprised shocked surprised noway

You don't strike me as the type of guy to use resorces such as a dictionary, thesaurus, or of all things, SPELL CHECK?

How long you been in Okinawa?

umm.. Firefox does it for me, except I have a bad habit of putting the H in the wrong place in words that start with H. Think my fingers move to fast when I type. Not sure if that was an insult...

been here for 15 months. have 2 more years left!

Well good luck, a buddy of mine was in the marines over there for 3 years, nearly drank himself to death. Well I am off to bed...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:52 AM

no pretty sure that's correct. Firefox says so!

noway shocked surprised shocked surprised noway

You don't strike me as the type of guy to use resorces such as a dictionary, thesaurus, or of all things, SPELL CHECK?

How long you been in Okinawa?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:50 AM

Hmmmm....it sounds like there might be something cutting off circulation. Not to the point of actually getting the pins and needles, but that heavy feeling.

I don't know if you have something like this in your area, but around here there is something called Ask A Nurse. It's a phone number you can call and get advice on minor medical issues at no charge.

If there is something like that in your area, I would seriously suggest you call.

They cut that out of the state budget about four years ago, damn that gregiore, and if you call the nurse at the er and tell them your nose is running they tell you to come in right away or you could die...

Well I am off to bed, it is uncomfortable to type..

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:46 AM

dear diary.......Ive been going all day and I am emotionally tired....day off??? wtf is that???....I think I am just going to veg outnoway

I would love to join ya, but I have horse duties and then rescue duties and church duties tomorrow,

Man I have a lot of dooty...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:45 AM

If you were having a stroke you would be having trouble typing with two hands, and your speech would be slurred. possibly, one side of your face drooping.

I was being fecicious... (Spelling?) and it hurts to type... I am going to go to bed, Maybe I will wake up dead, it would be much harder to type at the point...laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow. not sure that is possible... waking up dead... Hope you feel better!!

Again, I was being fececious...

I know I was being facetious also.

I don't think that is the correct spelling either...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:44 AM

posting in forums.. 12 hour work shift coming up in about 2 hours.

You post in forums for a living??????????????????????????????????????/asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:40 AM

Dear Diary, I cant believe I am doing this at home when I will be doing it for the next 12 hours.

Doing what?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:39 AM

If you were having a stroke you would be having trouble typing with two hands, and your speech would be slurred. possibly, one side of your face drooping.

I was being fecicious... (Spelling?) and it hurts to type... I am going to go to bed, Maybe I will wake up dead, it would be much harder to type at the point...laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow. not sure that is possible... waking up dead... Hope you feel better!!

Again, I was being fececious...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:37 AM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:31 AM

Dear Diary,

What are the symptoms of a stroke?

I think I am having one now...
why??? whats happening?>huh

I have pain from the base of the right side of my skull (in my neck) all down through my right shoulder all the way down my right arm to my wrist. It is a wierd kind of pain kinda like a cramp but not as painful and very uncomfortable...

Doctor Pete to the rescue!!!

That doesn't sound very good, Gypsy, help this young lady STAT!
I always wanted to say that

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:31 AM

Dear Diary,

What are the symptoms of a stroke?

I think I am having one now...
why??? whats happening?>huh

I have pain from the base of the right side of my skull (in my neck) all down through my right shoulder all the way down my right arm to my wrist. It is a wierd kind of pain kinda like a cramp but not as painful and very uncomfortable...
I doubt youre having a stroke. Ive had that same pain before as well......

Well I haven't, it isn't a pinched nerve it doesn't feel like a pinched nerve I have had those, it is wierd, like the circulation is being cut off kind of feeling... You know just before your foot falls asleep... that kind of hurt but a little less painful and really very uncomfortable and very very annoying...:cry: grumble