Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:30 AM
Night. I am going to go to bed too... I am sleepy...yawn

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:14 AM

my powers are weak tonight......I may just eat peanut butter out of the jar.........surprised

Yummy... That sounds good actually... I have homeade jam too.... Hmmm... Nope too much work, my feetsies hurt!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:11 AM
Chevy!!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:08 AM
Here let me give you a hand... drinks <~~~~Oops I got drunk and fell down...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:02 AM
I know, we rarely get snow, especially this early in the season. IT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:55 PM
That would be awesome!! LOL Well I need a smoke break I will be right back!!!

Christmas in the northwest is a gift God wrapped in Green!! And today, white white white!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:48 PM
Im sorry I know you hate it!! Just send it here some more!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:46 PM

None!!! DODGE!!! I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin!!!! Grab Life by the Horns!!!

Yeah well at least the blue oval and the bowtie dont look like a females fallopian tubes.

You either have a very sick mind or are ready to become a dad!!!laugh laugh laugh

The blue oval is just cheap, and that is supposed to be a bowtie? I thought it was a poor attempt at a plus sign....rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:43 PM
Yay your safe!! I want more snow thogh!! lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:43 PM

Forget intelligent design.... how about stupid design?

How do we know the creator is intelligent?

Do you consider YOURSELF intelligent?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:42 PM

God bless the Flying Spaghetti Monster

You just asked the Lord and Creator of our land to bless a mockery of He and His followers... Wow, man... Wow...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:36 PM
Edited by Cowgirlstomp on Sat 12/13/08 11:40 PM
This truly is the most disrespectful thing I have seen since the governer of my state (whom I DID NOT vote for I might add) allowed Atheists to publically degrade and attack the Christian religion. This "letter" makes a mockery of a belief system that goes back longer than this was a country. I find it offensive and ultamately a poor attempt at being noticed until it landed in this thread. How is it funny or even okay for someone to attack anothers belief. A belief I might add.. That has factual evidence to back it up, just like evolution does... Does anyone even watch the news? They found Noah's Ark for goodness sake!!! Lets really look at ourselves and see that this is wrong and this post should come down.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:26 PM
None!!! DODGE!!! I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin!!!! Grab Life by the Horns!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:23 PM
huh huh huh huh Where is everyone????????????????huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:20 PM
I think everyone makes some great points on here, for and against the topic. I am proud that there are so many willing to speak up and have a normal discussion about something so personal with minimal "attacks". Good job everyone...

P.S. I have snow, so I am super happy tonite!! lolrofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:24 PM
Dear diary!

Yay snow... I am happy now!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:38 AM
Well goodnight all of my sweeties! I am going to get some swwet dreams of snowy hills... Loves to all!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:34 AM
oh yes! Many hills! I live at the bottom of Bremers hill... One of the most dangerous in the county! I can call in sick to e work because of it! Lol noway laugh rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:28 AM
NO!! Don'tt kill me! Just send your snow to seattle!! laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:24 AM
I WANT SNOW!! WHY CANT I HAVE SNOW???!?!?!?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25