Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:47 PM
flowerforyou
I welcome you here, and congrats on the sober part. Just remember to stay away from that crowd, never go back. 1 month may not seem long, but it is a start in a good direction. Keep looking to your future. bigsmile
And these forums are like drugs in themselves, so watch what you take. :wink:
A lot of good people on here, slaphead laugh Well, just enjoy yourself.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:37 PM

No pictures, no- one on here likes pictures..:laughing:
But any ways; welocome and have fun.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:35 PM

Welcome and start having fun..laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:33 PM

:wink: Your back, Hmm. Nice to have you back on here. hope you enjoy the forums. flowerforyou

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:32 PM

Okay so i'm very new to this site. I'm putting myself out there. so if there are any baton rouge guys, please email me.

Hello and welcome.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:29 PM

I agree with most replies on here. He should change his intentions. And maybe he is also keeping his options open. I am not sure, but maybe you can see his last time on posting. This should give you a clue as to what he is up to.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the show. :wink:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:35 PM

Because they are morons................and thats being kind.......:wink:

I was told if ya don't have something nice to say...

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:34 PM

I forgot to take my meds!!!!!!grumble

laugh :smile:sad brokenheart smooched bigsmile :banana: pitchfork frustrated

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:33 PM

people sometimes try to attack other people on here to try to get them deleted ?

How ?, when ? where ?.
Never heard about that before .

:wink: tears smooched think drinks biggrin offtopic offtopic oops slaphead surprised :angel:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:32 PM

I am a member of several forums and it happens everywhere.

Some people just have nothing better to do, some people are just mean spirited in general. Some just don't have anything else going on in their lives and they have to make themselves feel less pathetic.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

devil smokin drinker rant :banana: laugh

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:12 AM

WHY DO GUY ASK A GIRL OUT OVER AN OVER AGAIN THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAY YES THEY STAND US UP?
MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT BOY DOSE THAT TICK ME OFF.explode

Maybe since you seem to use caps lock all the time. Just like shouting. Then they realized that maybe the type of person you could turn out to be; one who is constantly shouting think think

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:07 AM

That's how my wife and I met, we are very happy with 2 beautiful children born to us this year, and last.

Just a simple little question. How can you say that you are very happy with your wife, and in your profile state that you are looking for a woman for relationship?

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:53 PM

Ovaltine, By far the best. And good on vanilla icecream.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:37 PM

I say great job on quitting smoking. I was smoke free for a long time, then came the period of my divorce. I gave into the temptation, Sad to say that I have been smoking once again. So now I am finding it very hard to put them down.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:25 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Thu 07/10/08 10:27 PM

About emails, i thought i share this.

When you send an email and you get a reply saying my name is such n such and i'm looking for my other half and then they say. Here is my yahoo messenger. This just happen to me.

What is your first thoughts of this?
And what action will you will take?

You send an email and they send their yahoo address?
Great go talk.
If they offered it and I have not talked to them I would question it. I still may talk to see what's up. What's it hurt but taking some time.

This is the internet it's not a downtown alleyway.

Why are people so afraid of others online? I find it truly hilarious the "risks" people take with others in real life but when on the internet everything changes. People are inherently good for the most part. Yes there are some whacked people, but you can spot them on the forum and you can spot them on Yahoo. Block them, delete them, move on. It's not hard to do.

Here, You may want to think twice about I.M so soon.
http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/soa/Hackers-use-IM-to-steal-personal-info/0,130061744,139185687,00.htm?omnRef=http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=hacker%20from%20im

Just copy and paste in address bar.

Just do a search on I.M hacking..

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:17 AM

Are there any men in or around the southeast South Dakota area? Sure seems to be hard to meet anyone when a person isn't into the bar scene and doesn't work either.

Well to ask, are you looking for someone who doesn't work? Most 40 year old men work for one reason or another. Thats were they be at; paying child support.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:05 AM

So here's my tongue in cheek (or is it?) tirade about profile cliches which bug me.

"No liars or cheaters": Do you think that by saying this, the liars and cheaters will stop in their tracks and willingly admit to their ways? Do you think that they will suddenly tell you that they are in fact a liar, "just to let you know the truth"? Or even better, that they'll move on until they find someone that IS looking for a liar or cheater? I don't think that's how they work, and I DEFINITELY don't think that a sentence in your profile will deter them.

"I love all types of music" and "music is my life": Ok, we all like music. In fact, most of us enjoy a very wide variety of music. But there has to be a favorite in there somewhere! Give us a hint about where your preferences lie. Surely you don't love Mozart as much as Megadeth. At least lead us in the right direction.

"Are there any good guys left?!?!": There sure are, and I'll tell you what we really love...pessimism! Nothing's quite as hot as a girl who has given up all faith in being happy with a guy, and seems apparently unable to attain happiness without a man in her life.

"I love going out but I also love staying in". How entirely specific! Maybe you could elaborate by writing "I love things" or, "Stuff is fun to do". That would put us on a better track towards knowing anything about you. If you want to get real personal, you could even list some intimate things, like "I like food and money and having fun and laughing!!" ...EVERYONE LIKES ALL THOSE THINGS! SAY SOMETHING ORIGINAL.

*Disclaimer* Don't get all whiny about this, it's all in good fun. Sorta. :tongue:

"EVERYONE LIKES ALL THOSE THINGS! SAY SOMETHING ORIGINAL."
Then again you may want to reconsider yours. Seems like a lot of profiles talk about being into fitness, sports or just re-worded cliche.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:01 AM

So here's my tongue in cheek (or is it?) tirade about profile cliches which bug me.

"No liars or cheaters": Do you think that by saying this, the liars and cheaters will stop in their tracks and willingly admit to their ways? Do you think that they will suddenly tell you that they are in fact a liar, "just to let you know the truth"? Or even better, that they'll move on until they find someone that IS looking for a liar or cheater? I don't think that's how they work, and I DEFINITELY don't think that a sentence in your profile will deter them.

"I love all types of music" and "music is my life": Ok, we all like music. In fact, most of us enjoy a very wide variety of music. But there has to be a favorite in there somewhere! Give us a hint about where your preferences lie. Surely you don't love Mozart as much as Megadeth. At least lead us in the right direction.

"Are there any good guys left?!?!": There sure are, and I'll tell you what we really love...pessimism! Nothing's quite as hot as a girl who has given up all faith in being happy with a guy, and seems apparently unable to attain happiness without a man in her life.

"I love going out but I also love staying in". How entirely specific! Maybe you could elaborate by writing "I love things" or, "Stuff is fun to do". That would put us on a better track towards knowing anything about you. If you want to get real personal, you could even list some intimate things, like "I like food and money and having fun and laughing!!" ...EVERYONE LIKES ALL THOSE THINGS! SAY SOMETHING ORIGINAL.

*Disclaimer* Don't get all whiny about this, it's all in good fun. Sorta. :tongue:

I would have to say there are too many profiles for no-one not to have any cliches. Just certian needs of people on here, But the funniest are; No liars, no cheats, or the one that just talk about themselve's..rofl

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:53 AM

Heres mine on another site. don't think it would really fit into this site..

The philosophy I live by is that it's all about making you *** until you beg me to stop. For me a perfect date is one where we head out with a plan, but we go where the night takes us. When I'm at home alone, a lot of personal projects and hobbies keep me occupied. I like to meet new friends and gain new perspectives. In my free time I like to speed down the highway with no destination in mind. I'm in the mood for an outgoing woman to shake my world up a little. I'm not changing my life, I'm kicking it to the curb and getting a better one. If you contact me I promise to send you home with a smile on your face. I look forward to finding the right person; I know you're out there!