Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:58 AM

I would say the so-so. some people tend to dwell in their past relatioships; which in turn, makes it hard to get near them. Meaning they would seem to want the same from anyone they meet. J.M.O.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:53 AM

One form would lead directly to all the others!

Trustworthiness is a charater trait, NOT just an action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true that!!!!

Wow, a simple trivial question blown all out, It was intended to be used as a fun question, Loosen up, live a little. get over your past grudges.

D*mn it answer the question what kinda test. laugh

Any type, frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:40 AM

One form would lead directly to all the others!

Trustworthiness is a charater trait, NOT just an action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true that!!!!

Wow, a simple trivial question blown all out, It was intended to be used as a fun question, Loosen up, live a little. get over your past grudges.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:30 AM

none of th above,,,how about her passed,,,,,,some people have walked down a very bad road,,,,,,,,no telling what they might of picked up during there journey

Then I would say you did not take enough time to find out about them. Right ?

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:27 AM

I'm sorry, but cheating is wrong period. You didn't give me that choice....but that's the one I chose.

Right , I feel cheating is %100 wrong in any way. Like the question states. "If you had to choose one"

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:17 AM
I wondered the same thing this morning. I work second. And was up a 7a.m.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:16 AM

If you had to choose one, which type of cheating bothers you the most?

Cheating on a partner.

Cheating on a test.

Cheating on taxes.

Cheating does not bother me.

Remember only one(1) answer please.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:14 AM

I think you have hit the nail on it's head. It is known as the bait trap. But in my honest opinion this is a free site so you have a free choice wether to continue using or not. Or secondly they are block from contact.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:03 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Fri 07/04/08 08:04 AM
Try to use only "ONE" answer

Imagine that you could find someone who is your perfect match in every way but one. In this one way, your match would be the opposite of your ideal. From the following, select the area that represents the easiest 'sacrifice' for you:

Physical attractiveness.

Intelligence.

Emotional compatibility.

Sexual compatibility.

Only "ONE" (1) answer please.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:37 AM
False

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:16 AM

Cross between Mars and Venus.
Cute question for a first one! flowerforyou
glasses

Thank you. blushing

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:02 AM
I have never opened a post. Thought I would give one a try.

Which of these four planets in our solarsystem would be closest to your own characteristics?

Mars; cold, aggressive and/or inhospitable

Pluto; distant, mysterious and/or hard-to-get

Venus; warm, embracing and/or passive

Jupiter; impressive, bright and/or active

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:01 AM

Someone should have just shot him in the head and got it over with..... Now taxpayers will support him the rest of his life.

I completely agree with you.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:53 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Thu 07/03/08 09:57 AM
Robert1652
"My apartment and my car and my office is clean enough for her to eat her dinner of the floor"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now thats funny.laugh You let your woman eat off the floor like a dog. frustrated
I can just picture that..rofl rofl rofl

Maybe that were the rest of us men are going wrong..sad sad huh

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:14 AM
I would have to add in sincerity; You must allow them to do what they feel. Trying to keep them caged up will probably push them further away. And it could prove better for both of you.
There is a saying "If you love something set it free. if it comes back, then it is to be."

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:57 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Thu 07/03/08 09:15 AM
I would help them spread their legs. Take one, if not both of their hands, lower their hands to the sexual spot, And say "there's your open space. Now discover yourself all you want"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh rofl oops rofl rofl oops rofl

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:50 AM

What is a Yankee?

The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone. :tongue:

Not fair. You took the words out of my mouth...or my hands..typing. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:41 AM
I really couldn't say. Emotions are not to be played with in my eye's. think
But, I would carefully say it shows little in the respect area of how you feel. sad2 Well that is if you are not choppin onions.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:34 AM

Try to hold his hand, Don't rush the kiss. The hand holding can tell you a lot. And it is a possible way to tell by his reactions.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:16 AM

What? didn't show. How disrespectful. I mean to make up excusses for them is even worst. With any type of backbone they could have called to explain why. Thats your answer.