Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:53 PM

Spanking a child shows hate. Enforces that hitting is alright. I have found out in court if you do this, You will go to jail. Since my former said that my punishments(talks) were not good enough. She like to use plastic cooking spoons when I wasn't around. This was the way she was punished as a child, see the pattern here. And when my sons are around me, no yelling from me or even threats. I just ask them if they would like the other to do the same to them. And the answer is no. My sons behave like children will. But to show that violence is acceptable, come on.

This was taken from a web site, well many sites have this information about spanking.

We feel that the debate corporal punishment of children is one of the most important, current, religiously-based, conflicts in North America.
In the past, studies into spanking have been inconclusive. Those researchers who initially opposed spanking generally found that it was dangerous and ineffective. Those who initially supported spanking typically found that it was safe and effective. This is fairly common in such studies: the researchers' original opinions tend to be confirmed by the data that they collect.
However, recent, longitudinal and objective studies in Ontario, Canada and New Zealand definitely show that even moderate spanking can have devastating results for a minority of children -- particularly males -- that only become obfious after they reach adulthood.
We suspect that when the results of some of these large, long-term behavioral studies become generally known, that many parents will stop spanking their children.
If corporal punishment opponents are correct, then the abandonment of spanking will greatly decrease adult violence, mental illness, addiction, and criminal activity

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:26 PM

I know somewhat on how you feel. Both my sons would rather live with me. And right now is a great time, summer break. So I try to have them live with me as often as I am allowed. Just had to let them go with their grandma yesterday, I was thinking about not letting them go with her since my former had put in the divorce decree that no one other than us are allowed to pick them up. But I felt that would not be fair to their grandma (Her mom). I have been able to have them live here five of the seven weeks so far. I get them this Sunday for another week or maybe longer if I can work some magic.
I know this may sound harsh; I am trying to put this in perspective. If you miss them that much; Move closer to them. I know I gave up a really decent job that I could have taken, but my sons came first in that decision.
Good luck with your decision. :wink:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:09 PM

Try using understanding. Ask him why he felt the urge to smoke? Hitting or yelling is not being any better than him. Maybe what he needs to know that you are a friend as well as his mom. Look at it like this, if his friends got him to do it, shouldn't his friends be able to get him away and understand that he could get you and your household thrown into jail if caught.
I know when my parents hit me it just gave me more reason to leave sooner. And remember in today’s law you can and will more likely end up in jail.
Get information on the effects of pot smoking, sit down and try to work out a solution. Show him you care. You have internet access; use that to research the topic.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:52 PM

Does it have to be three? How about one called food?

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:42 PM

I should say that I do not eat them alone. They must be on top of a burger, mixed in foods.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:29 PM

So is there a prize?
laugh happy laugh :wink:

The suspense is killing me.
rofl

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:36 PM

Garden grown from the house. And I also love beefsteak tomatoes.
:tongue: :tongue: drool drool

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:27 PM

Drugs, Who needs them. Just reading some of the post are a better high. :thumbsup:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:11 PM

that they cannot achieve an orgasm without being slapped hard across the face, would you comply?

No, I would find other ways to complete their orgasm. It is called experimenting

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:08 PM

fake - i pray for boobs.

GIVE ME BOOBIES!!!

flowerforyou I am sure yours are just fine. I myself like the handful size. Kinda like a saying " More than a mouthful, is a wasteful".
In prefect honesty, I rather a person be themselve's, than fake up their bodies. It is not like a car or a home. where we can add to the details and hide the lines. The scars are always there, and some don't like scars. frustrated

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:47 PM

ok so now i changed my profile to heavyset.... cause im all bloated up and feel heavysetrofl rofl rofl

So you changed yourself for a man? A lousy thing to do to yourself. Now I will dissagree with your profile. frustrated The seven foot tall thing, Hmm never been around a woman that tall. :tongue:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:38 PM

on the settings..i see heavyset.....or a few extra pounds..

different body types etc...

possibly there should be one that says "obeise"...

then ppl would be happy and stay away and let this stupid topic go..

hell wait til..we all get old ..and wrinkly....then what...

aim..fire..and shoot..grumble

DISHONESTY IS A STUPID TOPIC?

options honey..on the site to fill out about ur self.....maybe if they were there they would click the appropreate thing..

besides alot of men love big..voluptuous woman...rather than sticks...laugh laugh

Zanne this is true.. ALOT of men love us bigger girls!! I've never had a problem getting a date.. just getting rid of them later! LOL

yes and skinny me (so called stick) have a hard time getting them...but I surely can get rid of them.it's all about preference....

I'm done..

love u all voluptuous woman..and men should look beyound the cover andread inside...:smile: flowerforyou bigsmile

You have lovely body, I think its your mind that counts. flowers

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:34 PM

Truth be known, only REAL men can handle a bigger girl, the other ones are scared because they can't push her around.

So shout out to all the REAL men who know how to treat a lady regardless to whether she fit's the standard for thin or not.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I have never pushed any female around in my life, not even as a child. I resent that statement even if it was not focused at me. I always thought that beauty was in the eye of the beholder. This topic was blown way out into the point of no return.
I also have facial scars from a serious car accident. So does this make me ugly?

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:21 PM

What about men who put on here they are like 5'8" tall and when you meet them they turn out to be shorter than yourself... that gripes me noway

I was wearing high heels when I got measured. rofl rofl rofl

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:14 PM

Use body language. Or start watching the night sky together, cuddling. Or pick out your handy dandy note book. laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:10 PM

Gardening and hunting. I think they used to do that many, many years ago.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:08 PM

blushing
Natural. I prefer women to have a top in balance with the rest of the body. I will go as far to admit I like the B or C cups better.
If women need to get implants, are they being true to themselves? I don't feel they need them to impress anyone. Women are very beautiful as they are. If I wanted fake stuff on a woman, I would go and buy a plastic doll.
whoa slaphead winking

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:56 PM

Hi, what type of fun game is this? Is there a prize to be won? If so, what do we win??
rofl shades

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:52 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Mon 07/14/08 06:53 PM

I don't think a pre nup is necessary at all, why not just commit yourself to your marriage?

Pre nups are for people with no heart or backbone.

I would like to break your reasoning down here for a moment.

"Most people just do not put in the time and energy to make a marriage work, that's why our divorce rate is so high. Think about people your grandparents age. How many of those people do you know that had a divorce, probably one or two at best. You know why, the worked at it. They didn't hit a rough spot and go "f**k it, I'm outta here." What they would do is ride it out, work it out, and stay together."

Back in them there days, miss-use of women ran amuck. It was hidden. This comes from my grandmother. There were none, if any reports of miss-use of women. There was more of a religious aspects going on. And most partners were staying together even thru abuse. So with the ease of divorce in today’s society, it makes it so easy for one person to take almost everything, even if they didn't enjoy the items.

"Most folks I hear talk about this stuff today, don't even take responsibility for their own actions, and much less take responsibility for someone else’s. That is what a marriage is; you have to look at it as "I'm responsible for this other person now (much like your children)." You have to be willing to sacrifice your own happiness for a spouse, and expect nothing in return. Its work people, harder than any job, because it comes home with you."

I will agree with you on the part about marriage taking work, but not much. If you need to work that hard to keep your marriage going, is it worth it? Marriage should be on a mutual level, solving problems, working on house hold task. Both partners sharing respect for each other’s personal views. Both partners giving respect to one another. Sacrificing your own happiness to keep your partner happy? And expecting nothing in return? I would have to say "NOT!" It takes two partners to be happy at all in a marriage, If one is not then what do you think it will eventually lead to? All I ask for is the same respect and happiness from a partner when I am lucky enough to find her.
You have some good points here, but it sounds more or less like control. And the reason for high divorce rates; are that filling for a divorce has become so easy, with most states having a no-fault law. Just like getting married in Vegas; way to quick and to easy. And without having both partners going to some type of consoling. There are reasons for divorce, some are personal and some are just off the wall. And today most people do not take the time to "find themselves" before moving on to another relationship.
I would even go as far to say that I don’t totally agree with pre-numps, but in today’s society maybe there can be reasons for them. I remember hearing some women once talk about the three meanings of marriage. First time is for love, second is for Money, and the last is for someone to change your Depends under garment.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:57 PM

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING ME IN MY FIGHT AGAINST DRUG ADDICTION. JUST KNOWING THAT SO MANY CARE HELPS ME TREMENDOUSLY.
I HAVE NO FAMILY, NO BOYFRIEND,NO FRIENDS, ONLY MY DOG BOOGIE, SHE IS MY LIFE COACH, LOL.
THE FACT THAT SO MANY TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR LIVES,TO CARE ABOUT MY LIFE, GIVES ME ANOTHER REASON TO STAY STRONG AND ON COURSE...AND I WONT LET YOU, OR MYSELF,OR BOOGIE, DOWN!
THANKS AGAIN PEEPS, I DONT KNOW YOU ALL, BUT I HAVE LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU!

luv2roknroll
Roberta:heart:

You will know who are your friends, and the ones that were only around for the enjoyment of partaking. It is a hard thing to really open up your eyes to, but in the long run, it beats jail or the worst. True friends will support you even after the the decission to clean up and think straight has been decided, and they will support you without giving it a second thought.
Find something that you have been interested in doing, but never got around to doing it. It will help thru the tuff times.