Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:15 PM

Would you put your elderly parent in a facility if it were possible that you could care for them at home?

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:12 PM

Do you chew with your mouth open?

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:10 PM

Has anyone ever accused you of being "too clingy"?

offtopic

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:39 PM

No.

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:38 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Sat 07/19/08 06:39 PM

Book; Well most writings from Ray Bradbury. Mainly Fahrenheit 451

Movie; What happens in Vegas

Actress; Alyssa Milano

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:23 PM

why do people post the oh oh oh look at me threads???????

low self esteem, needs the spot light or something genuine?????

I knew a guy no matter what happened to you......his story was always worse........bring on the pitty party!!!! see it here alot too!!!

After reading the responses on here; the answer to your question may be that there are books dating books and magazines out there that say basically to have people feel sorry for you. They explain that it is the feel sorry syndrome. It is in a way like a pity type thing, where it makes other person feel sorry for them and want to render compassion for them. Kind of like the saying”a way to a man’s heart is through cooking”.

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:45 AM
I forget even how to spell the word.

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:25 AM
Single

MLG40's photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:13 AM
frustrated

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:35 AM

Wow...I feel like I am in a room of delicate jungle orchids who need the absolute perfect conditions to flourish.

Let me know how things work out when your kids are in Juvey.

I was raised in a home where my father easily gave complete love just as quick as he gave out discipline.

Verbal reprimands change nothing....not wanting to get your ass handed to you after a biblical verse...meant a bit more than Disapproval.

Wish I was you guys kid(s)....I would have walked all over you.

Just my opinion.....Discipline with out love...is abuse. Love without Disciplne is neglect.

I guarantee you this....I would much rather kick my own kids ass and stop because I love them, than have a stranger who doesn't love them kick thier ass with no real reason to stop.

Just because a person loves thier own F*ck trophy...doesn't mean the rest of us should put up with thier crap.

Discipline your kids people (If they have earned it)

If you think I am wrong....My kid will kick the crap out of your kid....

I will spank tears out of my kid for doing something wrong.

Nice to know that some folks will give nothing but a "Time out" or a verbal reprimand.....

No wonder our jails and prisons are packed by people whose parent's didn't instill a sense of responsibility for the crap that people think that they can just get away with.....

Let's face it.....jail is just another, non-corpral "Time out"

I see your point clearly. laugh It goes to show that abuse even leads into more forms than just physical. It is also called mental. And you once again have proven that spanking does not affect the person’s ability to deal with life.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:25 AM
smokin oops offtopic rofl asleep

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:55 AM

Aw your cute...

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:41 AM

Have you tried "Mutual Match"? This great feature will match you with people (possibly) in your area instantly! And it is free of charge with the site! What a fantastic deal!smokin
i thought they charged you 3 cent per match ?surprised

No it is a dollar for matching...contact me for information on where to send your check.smokin

Ah, Thats why none of my M.M's haven't wrote me...

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:39 AM

I wish all a great weekend...bigsmile

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:38 AM

I'd be a lot happier if my paycheck was here.frustrated

Direct deposit is best. Have a wonderful weekend.

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:13 AM

Have you ever had one of those days where it's like the WHOLE world is speaking an entirely different language???

Only one ? I thought it was normal.. must see a shrink...frustrated frustrated frustrated

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:10 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Fri 07/18/08 12:10 AM

12. Not having a freindly name or moniker that matches your personality. I am longhairbiker. That's what I am. Not very threatening. Having a threatening name scares people away for sure. I'm positive that 'psychob!tch' and 'manhater' and 'I'llkillyoud!ck' and 'dismemberer' don't get many dates.

Ahh just great, Now I must start my searching over again... I just found those names to be cute.
.rofl

MLG40's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:04 AM

I was online the other day. I was just looking around for some different lures. Well needless to say that when I did a search on Google. Up came this ad about helping retired folks out in retirement homes and communities.
So I decided to go ahead and see if it was some type of drive for fund raising. Which, in turn it was not. It turned out to be a help wanted ad It basically read something to this degree; Looking for a part time or full time, fun filled, rewarding experience in helping senior citizen from all over our great country. The pay is above average, the hours can vary, and the work is outdoors (only weather conditions will change that). So; if you are still reading this ad, and wanting to work with our senior citizens and get paid to help by putting worms on the hooks. Making $16.00 hourly, please call this number.

And After 3 months of this great fun; you will become a great master baiter…. :wink: :wink: laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:00 PM
people like to get a "feel" for you on here. your profile says a lot.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:56 PM

why is alcohol legal, compare that to the number of "stoned" driving deaths.

Prohibition; Taxable and most higher officials need to use it, drink. drinker

so we should come out and say that money rules the decisions of our country.....

Cough, cough... Um Lobbyists

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25