Community > Posts By > SHAMELESS_42

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:06 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh ive learned women love you to not solve thier problems just commiserate with them .. guess the guy will learn the hard way with physical therapy lol .. funny 1 cooly

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:56 AM
no cooly a blonde that thinks hes smart thiers a differnce lol funnin ty:tongue:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:54 AM
uh dirty blonde but shh no telling lol
:wink:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:51 AM
rotflmao .. at i dont get it and from a blonde too .. it just means she didnt and never did know the answer to her own question either.:wink:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:45 AM
A lawyer and a blonde sit next to each other ona airplane.The lawyer asks the blonde to play a game.If he asks her a question she doesn't know the answer to , she has to pay him 5 dollars,and if she asks him a question that he dont know the answer to , he has to pay her 50 dollars.So the lawyer asks the blonde his first question.What is the distance between the earth and the nearest star?Without a word the blonde pays the lawyer his 5 dollars.The blonde then asks her 1st question. What goes uphill with 4 legs and goes downhill with 3?The lawyer thinks for a moment,then finally gives up and pays the blonde her 50 dollars.Then the lawyer asks the blonde, what was the answer. without a single word spoken the blonde pays the lawyer 5 dollars.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:01 AM
An old man goes to the wizard to ask him if he can remove the curse he has been living with for 40 years.The wizard says "maybe",but you will have to tell me the "exact" words used to put the curse on you. The old man says without hesitation"i now pronounce you husband and wife.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:50 AM
The reverend Jesse jackson and Al sharpton,while visiting a primary school classfound themselvesin a discusionof the word"tragedy".So the illustrios reverend Jesse jackson asks the class for an example of the word tragedy.One little boy stood upand offered,If my best friend who lives on a farm,is playing inthe field and a run away tractor comes along and knocks him dead, thats a tragdy.Alittle girl raises her hand, if a school bus carry 50 kids drove off a cliff , killing every one on board, that wouldbe a tragedy.No reverend Al sharpton says,that we would call a great loss. The rooms silent.No other children volunteered.Reverend Al searches the room, isn't thier anyonehere who can give me a example of a tragedy?Finally, at the back of the room, little johnny raises his hand.In a stern voice, little johnny says,If a plane carrying jesse jackson and al sharpton,was struck by a missle and blown to smithereens,that would be a tragedy!!Fantastic exclaims reverend jackson and sharpton. Thats right, and can you tell me why its a tragedy?Well says little johnny, because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss,and it definitely wouldn't be a accident either.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:47 AM
RULES OF BEING A MAN.......(1)Under no circumstances may 2 men share a umbrella (2)Its ok for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances;(a)when a heroic dog saves its master (b)The moment ANGELINA JOLIE TAKES OFF HER BLOUSE (C)After wrecking your boss's car (d) when she is using her teeth (3)Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party, may be killed amnd eatten by his buddies(4)Unless he murdered your family,you must bail out a friend within 24 hours.(5)if you have known a guy for more then 24 hours,his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.(6)Moaning about the brand of beer ina buddies fridge isforbidden.however complain at will if the temperature is unstable(7)No man may ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man.In facteven remembering your buddies birthday is optional.At that point you must celebrate at a strip joint of the birthday boys choice.(8)On a road trip,the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest(9)It is permissable to drink a fruity alcoholic beverage only while sunbathing on a tropical beach... and it is delivered by a topless model, and its free.(10)Only in
situations of moral and or physical peril, are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.(11)UNLESSS your in PRISON, never fight naked.(12)If a mans fly is down , thats his problem, you didnt see a thing.(13)Women who claim "they love to watch sports",must be treated as spies until they demonstrate a knowledge of the sport and can drink as much as the other sports watchers.(14)Friends dont ever let friends wear speedos , ever.ISSUE CLOSED.(15)Never hesitate to grab the last beer or last slice of pizzia,but never both,thats just greedy(16)If you compliment a man on his 6 pack,you better be talking about his choice in beer.(17)Phrasesthat may not be utterd to another man while lifting weights;(A)Yeah baby,push it.(B)C,mon, give me another one,harder.(C)Another set and we can hit the showers.(18)The girl who replies to the question "what do you want for christmas"!!!With,"If you loved me you'd know what i want"Gets a x-box ,enda story.(19)Thiers no reason period for a man to watch mens gymnastics or ice skating , ever.(20)Weve heard of people having guts or balls before,but do you really know the difference between the two?In a effort to keep us all informed,the definition of each is listed here;GUTS...Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys,being assaulted by your wife with a broom,and your having the GUTS to say....are you still cleaning house or are you flying somewhere? BALLS..Is coming home late after a night out with the guys,smelling of cheap perfume and beer,lipstick on your collarand slapping your wife on the butt and sayg,roll over fatty your next.I hope this clears up any confusion,THE INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL ON MANHOOD.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:11 AM
a large commercial airliner crashes on a deserted desert island in the middle of nowhere.three ladies emerge from the wreck dazed and confused butalive.the only survivors.one lady says we need to get some help ,the other two agree. so the 1st one builds a huge sign of sticks on the beach that says H E L P. the second lady gathers more branches and sticks to build a signal fire. the 3rd lady is nude on the beach looking like shes tanning and enjoying herself. the other two go hey arent you gonna help us over her? the 3rd lady goes i am helping .the other two go how the &*%$- are you helping us.the nude sunbathing lady goes hey are you to stupid?dont ya know the 1st thing they look 4 is the little black box!!!!

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:53 AM
rofl..we all know every one cheats on thier taxes..i think it would be the first time they got us men to pay more then we owed

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:44 AM
The look on her face was priceless im sure for everything else thiers visa..but heck you even saved the visa bill. ill rember that but surely wont try itcause i prefer to live for a few more years atleast..was funny and ohh so true:tongue:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:34 AM
rotflmao.. now thats funny

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:24 AM
sentence even lol

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:23 AM
ass and ky in the same sence think ill run too and fast...:tongue:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:19 AM
your right he had it comming.. any man who lets his wife have a gun thats not full a blanks does..so hers your sign guy,quoting foxworthy of course. atleast if your gonna be a idjit do it long distance its safer id think.:smile:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:13 AM
well that proves thiers 3 rings to marriage..1 the engagement ring 2 the wedding ring and 3 the sufferinghappy

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:10 AM
id go make a bunch copies at kinko , might as well have a years worth of a gift that keeps on giving and ive never been one for moderation.....:wink:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:01 AM
That story was very creative and very amussing. i was laughing so hard while reading it.i do have one comment though,if santas a woman then i wouldnt mind being mr st nick cause id get to snuggle with mrs claus 364 days and nights a year since she only has to work one day a year:tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next