SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:40 PM
too funnt :tongue:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh thats hillarious lol

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:34 PM
Two buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says,,"You know i dont know what else to do,whenever i go home after we've been out drinking, I turn of the headlights before i get in the driveway.I shut off the engine and coast into the garage.Itake my shoes off before i enter the house,Isneak up the stairs,Iget undressed in the bathroom.I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for being out so late drinking.His buddy looks at him and says it obvious your taking the wrong approach.I SCREECH into the driveway,SLAM the door,STORM up the steps,THROW my shoes into the closet,JUMP into bed,RUB my hands on my wifes ass and say,"HOW ABOUT A BLOW JOB"?...AND she's ALLWAYS sound asleep.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker LOL cooley funny

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:51 PM
A husband and wife were arguing over who should brew the coffee each morning.The wife said,'You should do it,"cause you get up first every morning , and that way we don't have to wait so long for our coffee.The husband said,"you should do it,"your in charge of the cooking around here,"so you should do it,"and besides it's your joband i can wait for my coffee.Wife replies,No,"you should do it,"and besides it says in the bible that the man should brew the coffee.The husban replies,I can't believe that,show me!!!So she fetched the bible ,and openened the NEW TESTIMENT,and showed him,at the top of several pages , that it indeed says,"HEBREWS"

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:12 PM
:tongue:surprised the cop didn't make up a bogus charge and jailem, they are oh not so right , hate bein pulled over lol

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:07 PM
cooley cheated i know he used his toes are finger adding up the days and how many .. he hebigsmile

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:00 PM
Should change my nik to typonesse man .. Realy even , thier lol

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:00 PM
Should change my nik to typonesse man .. Realy even , thier lol

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:59 PM
Yeah realy.. i like to laugh too and cooley can do that alot lol.happy

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:55 PM
:tongue: ty cooly , but i have read lotta yours and have busted a gut on a few ty bro

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:47 PM
A young lady came home from a date looking very sad.She told her mother,"Arthur proposed to me an hour ago.Then why are you so sad her mother asked.Because he also told me he's an atheist.Mom,he doesn't even believe thier's a hell!!!Her mother replied,"marry him anyway."Between the two of us", we'll show him how wrong he really is .

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:53 PM
When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights in a row.Eve became very upset!!Your running around with other women Eve said to Adam angrily.Eve honey your being unreasonableAdam responded."You know that your the only woman on earth honey.The quarrel continued till Adam fell asleep,only to be awkened by a strange pain in his chest.Eve was poking him very vigoursley all about his torso.What do you think your doing Adam demanded!!!Counting your ribs said Eve.

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:38 PM
My best friend is rsposible for alumni relations at his college alma mater.Last fall a member of the class of 1986 returned the standard alumni questionaire with this response."MARITAL STATUS"...,NOT GOOD. "WIFES NAME"...., PLAINTIFF

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:51 AM
rofl cooly . i think shrek said it best .. ogres are like onions ya peel one layer at a time .. ogres women same thing teain gals .. couldnt live withouttem lolhappy

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:47 AM
lol b.g i dont dare ask :wink:

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:17 AM
A little girl is in line to see santa.When it's her turn,she climbs up in santa's lap."What would you like santa to bring you for chritmas"?Tahe little girl replies,"I want a Barbie and a G.I.Joe.Santa looks at the little girl for a momentand says,I thought Barbie comes with Ken?No,"the little girl replies,she comes with G.I. Joe,she only fakes it with Ken!!

SHAMELESS_42's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker lol thats the best description of a woman ive read ... too funny