Community > Posts By > sealove42

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:05 PM
Welcome

TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:04 PM
I think he came after me, I don't know that I have any other experience but to believe that Jesus wanted to love me.

TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:59 PM
Nice expression

TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:49 PM
God allowed evil.... The knowledge of evil had to be of an omnipresense God, but not part of God Nature. Therefore when he created man he knew man was able to make decisions for good or bad. But, it was in our will that we made evil, and not God Will, he then takes our bad choices and uses it for His Glory.

Oh, boy this is a huge subject. God created eden, and all that it was. God is all that is good, pure and perfect.

Along the lines of something I hope I can grasp someday, I use JOB in the bible one of the older books.

Maybe I should have taken a lollipop..

NIght
TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:49 PM
God allowed evil.... The knowledge of evil had to be of an omnipresense God, but not part of God Nature. Therefore when he created man he knew man was able to make decisions for good or bad. But, it was in our will that we made evil, and not God Will, he then takes our bad choices and uses it for His Glory.

Oh, boy this is a huge subject. God created eden, and all that it was. God is all that is good, pure and perfect.

Along the lines of something I hope I can grasp someday, I use JOB in the bible one of the older books.

Maybe I should have taken a lollipop..

NIght
TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:42 PM
yawn Thanks KC

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:36 PM
yeah, I guess so.. more like life plays on and we make the best of it.

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:35 PM
lent

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:33 PM
nice choice of word brokenheart

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:31 PM
Edited by sealove42 on Thu 02/07/08 07:31 PM
Sorry for your loss.... may you keep the lessons of love in your heart and mind and remember there always as close as a memory.

TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:28 PM
To drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:26 PM
Edited by sealove42 on Thu 02/07/08 07:26 PM
Have you ever made a mistake.
Have you ever had all you can take.
Have you ever learn how to turn the page.
Have you ever pushed down the rage.

Can you forgive and forget rights and wrongs.
Are you so small treating people like pongs.
Fallen from the high road you have taken.
You soon might find yourself sadly mistaken.

For each our orginal sins, is now a need to know.
In each mistake we learned to take the chance to grow.
So either put away all this glory from our shame.
And open your own doors, your mouth might lay lame.

Watch, learn and live from what you come through.
Do unto others, as you would have done unto you.
Grace, love and respect I wish for all.
For when darkness leaves, you might face the fall.

Good through bad, I try to remind you of all you've done right.
and with that line I wish you a fair dark goodnight.

TAB 2/2008

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:13 PM
how beautiful you are ....

TAB

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:51 PM
I liked it.

TAB

The world is a stage, and we are all players... (smile)

sealove42's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:49 PM
Oh, the love that we never mention, sometimes I think that is so pleasuable to cherish. Even without it, its something that is special.

Thanks for sharing.

TAB

sealove42's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:36 PM
It sounds fair.

sealove42's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:25 PM
Does the 14th admendment- right to life, have any overbearing to someone right to bear arms. Besides most of us are not logically arguing those who understand the right to bear arms is a civil right, it is the criminal aspect of dying by a gun that bother almost all gun control activist.

More laws might help, but I agree with anoasis accidents happen quickly and even faster when attached to a piece of metal carrying bullets and a trigger. More domestic violence, stupid decision made in the heat of the moment, mental health issues that happen because guns are so easy to get too. The loop holes put the guns in the hands of criminals or the mentally insane has yet to be controlled.

Police wear bullet proff vest, the average american is not given a bullet proff vest at birth to protect themself from gun violence.

As a Christian, a moment before Christ was taken away to be crucified, he told his disciples to put away there swords, for to live by the sword is to die by the sword. They only had the swords in the first place because of prophesy written in the old testament... and a ha for the christian arguement.

I support England and there gun control issue. There country is run very socially. I don't have the numbers, but I did research on just accidental deaths by guns and the yearly number wasn't as significant as staving people in a third world countries, but was significant enough to say it was needless.

Then in the case of having more big brother controlling our issue, we then loose other freedoms - so maybe there is a no win solution. Let those of us who believe that guns should be in the hands of the military to protect the country and that is why the admendment was made, fight with those who want to protect themselves from the country and other in the country that may or may not hurt them.

I do see the use of gun important for survival issues in the 1800 for food. But not too many people have to live off the country for food any longer, not that there that much country left to live off of anyway.

Just my thoughts.

sealove42's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:03 PM
I am sorry I missed this Superbowl.

Good job to the New York Giants...

TAB

sealove42's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:48 PM
Edited by sealove42 on Sun 02/03/08 09:49 PM

sealove42's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:48 PM
Edited by sealove42 on Sun 02/03/08 09:50 PM

Its nice to see that friendships grow here...
Have a nice week everyone..

TAB

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22