Community > Posts By > sealove42

sealove42's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:50 PM
Nicely written about finding love... sweetly letting go of the hurt. Thanks for the reminder that there is always a chance around the bend for love.

Take Care

sealove42's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:46 PM
Thanks

I wrote it five years ago... I'm still single, maybe I am searching for too much... LOL

Night everyone

sealove42's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:32 PM
It changes with the spirit of antiscipation. That each day brings a new way to show you care. Excepting your imperfections as the perfections of your lovers uniqueness.
Knowing without a doubt that your accepted by their love. Knowing your exactly who that person wants to be with.
Love as first sight-- heart beating with unceasing desire to be around them again, and always. A Blush, that somehow never goes away. A lasting smile that never seems to fade.

Its going all the way for that one person, all the time. Even if that meant taking a different paths to get to eternity together. Two souls that know when and where to meet, to share moments until its exactly right together. Its helping one another be the best person they can be. Meeting eachothers fantasies, pleasures and understanding that you are completely vunerable, but yielding complete trust. Knowing that whatever comes your way it wasa suppose to be for two to grow through. Its knowing the when you hurt eachother, its intentionally only to help eachother grow together and not apart.

Its trusting God to build each of you into the person you need to be for eachother....

sealove42's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:05 PM
keeep yourself strong, and keep on the right path. Writing seems a wonderful expression for you. I enjoyed your post..
Keep smiling

sealove42's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:28 PM
a man, my music, bible

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:25 PM
This would be a good thread...

guessing what am I

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:21 PM
War is hell... I have trouble with this one.

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:15 PM
Yes I was, I didn't know the name... LOL Thanks, I might look him up, I have pages of christian poetry I don't always know where it fits..

Take Care

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:14 PM
Bill Cosby, Howie Mandel, Adam Sandler, Robin William definately a strong, Woopie Goldberg, Billy Crystal, Steve Martin.. My generation ...

Carol Burnett was great too, Tim Conway... some old Bob Hope.. Clean comedy.. I sure I could go on for awhile.. I don't watch too much anymore, but I have my favorite I pull out DVD and VCR

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:09 PM
I thought you expressed your experiece very well in poetry. Take Care

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:04 PM

The other side, of course, is that my atheism was also not a conscious choice. I actually tried to regain my faith when I realized I didn't believe any more. I couldn't do it. While I have accepted my non belief, no argument could possibly get me to convert to any religion even if I wanted to. I would be asking too many questions and as soon as it involved the supernatural, I just wouldn't be able to believe in it.

You might enjoy Plato. I found this particular sentence extremely important in your message to this forum. As a once Christian your implications is something else is willing you. I find that interesting, and understanding. CS Lewis went through some very interesting experiences atheism in non-belief prior to his coming back to faith. While, your conclusion are of your mind, it also is part of your heart. Do you believe in the soverienty of the whole Will of God? I am more relationship belonging Christian. Just FYI Take Care

sealove42's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:42 PM
You poems are well done. Keep them genuine...

Take Care and welcome to just say hi. Hope you enjoy your stay here. ... ....

sealove42's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:09 PM
a beer sounds good.

sealove42's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:08 PM
It was a beautiful poem, do you believe there are many true friends...?

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:52 PM
Close your eyes, lets dream
Its later than it may seem
Until the next time I bid good night
Lets hope for love from the light

Good night everyone ....

bye

TAB

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:44 PM
What if this living energy is a spirit or a host? Our nerotranmitters are affected by elemetal energy around us, but what if this core energy you are describing is demons or hosts.

Just wondering.. I hear electricity, DSL and radio waves other can't seem to hear.. but I also know there is something else there.. I believe to be God, angels... demons..

Take care

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:40 PM
Thanks you ....

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:39 PM
somewhere to go

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:36 PM
Nice Job

sealove42's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:33 PM
I believe that this cult type setting would be considered Christianity, but our souls tend to recollect exactly why we have a Savior in the first place, therefore we tend to insult eachother with our faulty past.

I haven't figure out a way to not hurt others, by reminding them of there faults, even when its accidentally.

God Bless, it would be nice to live --- you might what to add complete forgiveness.. of past and future mistakes.

TAB

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 21 22