Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:56 PM

well at one time my uncle would say that implanted breasts felt fake like you could tell and they were disgusting.

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

Felt.........fake...............disgus......di...........disgust...................I can't bring myself to say the words......sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I've been abducted by aliens and taken to bizzaro world where everything is backwards.....sad sad sad sad sad

lol I'm assuming boobs are boobs to you as long as they are in your hands?

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:55 PM

never give anyone the power to lower your self esteem nor your self worth.

those that label are usually lacking flowerforyou

I've had the lowest self esteem since I was 13, people have called me ugly and fat my whole life, and this surgery just made me plummet I'm just afraid that it would make everything worse you know?

Just my opinion

but take a step back and view the entire situation from an outsiders point of view.

*We are all responsible for how we feel and how "we" allow others to make us feel.*

If you take that power back you and only you will be in control/charge of your happiness.

flowerforyou

I guess that would be true, but my whole life, everyone has stepped all over and for fear of making anyone angry by saying something back I just accept that their opinion is right and not say anything. I guess it comes from having a grandfather whom you lived with who was a colonel in the air force who believe all women were paracites and was polish lol you learn to accept what they say and never stand up for yourself.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:53 PM
I don't get it, if he hates this guy, why would he want her to marry him?

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:52 PM
lol I have heard that once or twice in the very year alone. Thanks though.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:46 PM
well at one time my uncle would say that implanted breasts felt fake like you could tell and they were disgusting. I just don't know what to say so I'm lost and I've had one bf in my whole life. One in december, but now I ahve someone, but he wants to go slow and stuff so that's confused me and this whole surgery thing has made me practically go nuts so much stress.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:43 PM

never give anyone the power to lower your self esteem nor your self worth.

those that label are usually lacking flowerforyou

I've had the lowest self esteem since I was 13, people have called me ugly and fat my whole life, and this surgery just made me plummet I'm just afraid that it would make everything worse you know?

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:41 PM
Thanks guys, I've just been so confused, I'm kinda weird I guess and I don't want people to look at me funny because of this.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:39 PM
I'm just afraid they would because I see celebrities getting implants because they have small breasts, but I didn't I had Ds but they had not bottom breast tissue and the right was an A. So I'm just super confused, I like that they look normal now, but I don't want to be labled a bimbo or anything liek that just because I got them done.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:37 PM
I would say let the boss know, because stealing is not okay at all, it's wrong and immoral, they should be buying them by themselves, not taking. It wouldn't matter if they were an okay friend and don't do it just because it would mean those things, do it because that's what is the right thing to do.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:35 PM
Edited by sexykarebear on Fri 04/04/08 12:36 PM
I had to get breast reconstruction surgery and I am still in the process of completing it. In the process, I had to get implants, but it's for a birth defect and that's the only way to fix it, would that mean that they're fake and no one would want them? I'm really confused on this and sorta sad that I did it because I am so not fake, but my breasts might be...please help.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:53 AM
noway wow, ain't that the truth! laugh laugh should really watch those Vegas hookers man they could get you soooo easily....laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:49 AM
welcome to the fun of jsh, what part of the uk you from?

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:49 PM
omg, ouch. laugh laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:20 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh must write these down.....must stop laughing first.....explode laugh laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:20 AM

Cybering is for those with no imagination

I beg to differ, most of the time they have very wild imaginations, but no they do that because they have no life, or are very horny and you happen to be there.

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:11 AM
laugh weirdo, what is with the random crotch pic in your pics?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:08 AM
yes I am 18 and I love freaking carebears I have them all over my room, and I have the movies on VHS man! lol

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:04 AM
I would def. be afraid if you boys could even be knocked up

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:01 AM
lol you stole waterloos pic polarity no fair

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:00 AM
lol man you guys are sooo mean! hi I'd love to chat

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25