Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:44 PM
lol I thought it was gross too but it made me go >.< eww lol

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:38 PM
An English man and a Pole (polish man) are crossing the Sahara when their camel falls ill. It becomes obvious that the animal desperately needs water, but when they finally reach an oasis, the camel refuses to drink. The two men try every eaythey can think of to get it to drink, but to no avail. Finally the Pole says, "Listen, I've got an idea. You stick it's head in the water and I'll suck on his a s s hole, and we'll use him as a straw."
A few minutes later the Pole says to the Englishman, "Could you lift his head up a bit? I'm only getting mud from the bottom."

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:25 PM
I have plenty more! I'm going to put more up, I have another one up too, the which body part goes into heaven first.

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:19 PM
For decades two heroic bronze statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day and angel came down from heaven. "You've been such exemplary statues," he announced to them, "that I am going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thrity minutes, in which you can do anything you want to." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life

The two approached each other a bit shyly but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches. Fifteen minutes later the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

"You still have fifteen minutes," said the angel, winking conspiratorially.

Grinning even more widely, the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "Great! Only this time you hold the pigeon down, and I'LL sh it on its head

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:34 PM
glad you guys liked it, I have an entire book full :P

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:27 PM
"The question for today, boys and girls," said Sister Mary, "is, 'What part of the body goes to heaven first?'"
Dirty Eddie was in the front row waving his hand wildly, but since his answers were usually unsatisfactory, Sister Mary refrained from calling on him. "Yes, Veronica?"
"The heart, Sister Mary, because that's where God's love touches you."
"Very Good," said Sister Mary. "Yes, Marilyn?"
"The soul, Sister Mary, because that's the immortal part of us."
"Very good, Marilyn," said Sister Mary, observing with dismay that Dirty Eddie's hand was still waving. "Yes, Eddie?"
"The feet, Sister Mary, the feet!"
"Well, that's a curious answer, Eddie. Why the feet?"
"Because I've seen ma with her feet up in the air, shouting, 'I'm coming, God! I'm coming!"

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:27 PM
lol yeah right, how can you have kids when you don't have a bf and never have sex?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:02 PM
lol yippee not very exciting well if I do die at 22 I want to have kids by then lol. and drinking, I have never drank before so it should be fun :P

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:00 PM

dude
im still wanting to know
is 2012 tha end of tha world?!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

According to the Mayans, in 2012, we better put our heads between our legs and kiss are collective asses goodbye

What?!?!?! I don't want to die at 22!!!

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:55 PM
lol is she blonde by any chance?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:07 PM
on the persons page there is a line of buttons it says Im this user click it and then talk :P that good?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:10 AM
mow the lawn

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:45 PM
lol I'm bored too!

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:04 PM
well if he's cute you should charge 500 bucks :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:56 PM
lol oh god the perfect man part is not true btw I have found the perfect man :P

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:38 PM

Hello all, I've messaged lots of ladies on here, but get no reply....I don't know if this is normal for fellas, or if I'm just the outcast here!!!!! Help a brother out, ladies, and let me know why you all do not respond!!! I'm not being rude, crude, or lewd, I'm just trying to meet new people..

well you aren't ugly that's for sure, maybe you are just talking to the wrong kinds of girls *shrugs* just keep trying!I answer everyone who writes me, but maybe that makes ME an outcast lol

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:08 PM
haha wow sooooo true, I could use some ibuprofen right now :( lol

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:08 PM
lol there you go :tongue:

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:21 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh No wonder they always seemed like Extraterrestrials! hahahhahahah *choke choke* that was awesome! thanks

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha