Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:06 PM
I've heard that but it was abit different...but still funny!

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:43 PM

A lady gives birth to twins the second one born is older than the first how is that possible?

born a few mins before?

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:20 PM
A beer never tells you that you won't get very far with that attitude, or crys when you don't hold his hand grumble grumble

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:01 PM
hello I'll chat

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:32 PM
lol where do you live?

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:19 PM
lol funny, I am a Girl Scout! and theyre on sale now!

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:04 PM
lol very funny, no, I'm not but thanks for the compliment.

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:03 PM
yep :D

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:01 PM
Edited by sexykarebear on Tue 02/05/08 10:02 PM

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:01 PM
to be beautiful

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:56 PM

Anyone else drinking tonight for Fat Tuesday?drinker drinker drinker

what's fat tuesday?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:20 PM

I have met a few women online ,On the profile they checked
"I Do not do drugs" well after getting to know them i found that they were taking zanex,soma ,valume,and sum i can not spell,so get it right girls!!If you take pills it is you most likely you got them at the DRUG STORE,BE HONEST!!!!

xanex, Valium and what?
most i cannot spell!!!

I noticed but I Wasn't trying to be rude I just thought you should know how to spell them

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:19 PM

"I Do not do drugs" well after getting to know them i found that they were taking zanex,soma ,valume,and sum i can not spell,so get it right girls!!If you take pills it is you most likely you got them at the DRUG STORE,BE HONEST!!!!

xanex, Valium and what?

Soma........it's a pain killer for back pain, they work really good.

never heard of it, heard of Morphine, and Vicodin, but not Soma, thanks for the info though bigsmile

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:18 PM
sorry for jumping in but I noticed you said some you couldn't spell but you weren't spelling those right and yeah what these guys are saying there are some people including some in my family that take their pills when they don't need it because they are addicted to the way it makes them feel.

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:15 PM

xanex, Valium and what?

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:01 PM

well i was and sometimes its just hard to find a guy who wants to help and who you can get you to feel comfortable around even tho you dont feel comfortable in your own skin. to be honest i have friends who make me feel good about me n my life but i have yet to find that guy and the key is to listen and help her feel safe...

I Agree wholeheartedly, it really is hard to get into a relationship again, you're afraid it will happen again.

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:59 PM
well for one thing, I am a rape survivor, its really hard to get close to someone after that, you always feel like it was your fault, and you are afraid it will happen again, the fact that she is in a relationship with you means she is beginning to trust men again, what you need to do is ask her what she would like for you to do for her and just be considerate.

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:41 PM
the sex drive, all those ****ers are gone. laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:24 AM
Edited by sexykarebear on Sat 02/02/08 01:26 AM

well I'm just dandy thank you, why does your head hurt?
too much drink last nite love!! i shud know better, thats why i dont drink that much as a rule!! but we all need a good blow out once in a while eh??bigsmile

oh man don't drink so much mate, you can't be waken up with a wicked headache, it's not good for you love. kills brain cells you know. but yeah your right we all do need one. lol :smile: well feel better

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:16 AM
well I'm just dandy thank you, why does your head hurt?