Community > Posts By > puckthefackers

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:07 AM
Crush Update:

I have two new ones, one is a hot cougar and the other is a bit younger than me. What is the age difference before it is classifed as creepy?? I definitely dont want to be that guy.

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:05 AM

I think that with the term love.....alot of men equate that with sex........so if you cant be with the one you love = sex........love= sex with the one your with.......noway laugh noway

You had me at sex. :heart: :heart: :heart:

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:03 AM

OK OK OK ...SO MY FRIEND SIGNED ME UP ON THIS SITE AND ALL ..WELL I HAVE HAD FEW GUYS THAT TALKED BUT THEY JUST WANT A BED BUDDY AND I DONT WANT....IM JUST WONDERING IF IM DOIN SOMETHING WRONG...OR WHATS THE DEAL...ARE THERE ANY GOOD GUYS STILL OUT THERE

Thats the downside of interet dating, guys get the same thing too. We get messages all the time looking for a booty call and have to turn them all down because of our morals and high standards. Ok, not really but I hope you feel better now.....you are not alone. laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:56 AM

you should probably at least meet a guy before saying youre dating eachother.youll never know unless you spend a decent amt of time with eachother in person.it can happen to anyone anywhere, military or not.

just dont get too wrapped up in it.but ya gotta meet in person at least.

good luck

Indeed.

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:53 AM

I am sure most of us have heard the song that goes "If ya cant be with the one ya love, love the one you're with". This is making some sense, as I find myself in a situation where I have to do this....

....How fair is it for the one I'm with? Does it mean she is second best? How do you just stop loving someone to love another so it is fair?

The more I think about it, the more I realize the person that wrote that song does not know what the hell they are talking about! happy

It really wouldnt be fair to the one you are with to be in love with someone else.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:53 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Noel is hawt!

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:50 AM
Maybe you are trying too hard??

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:16 AM

Hey everyone we have a hookup on here tonight Missy51970 is taken

:heart: :heart: :heart:
love love love

SEE!! I told ya your crush would happen! I didnt think it would be the next day, Congrats!!

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:13 AM
I do use the mutual match feature. I am not sure why really.... I do not initially send many messages to people I am matched with. However, I do receive a lot of messages and I respond to all of them. Kinda rude not to...

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:08 AM
My crushes have run their course. Starting to look for new ones.....

:heart: :heart:

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:43 AM
Not bad. flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:39 AM
Fo sho! Keep this one....very cute! flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:50 PM
Single...for the moment.
ohwell

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:37 PM

Crushes are fun! But, I don't have one right now. ohwell

In time....

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:36 PM
We all do this, mostly as a way to protect ourselves from getting hurt.

What I have found is that people usually know when they have broken the wall down and wait to pull their usual crap until after they have been accepted and embraced.

So the question in my mind is do you personally let the wall down early or late in the relationship?

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:05 PM

Ah Romeo.... you have nothing to be sorry for

I wish I had a crush............indifferent

Its ok, you will find a crush.....everyone does!

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:36 AM
Personally, I have never cheated or been cheated on. I am not so sure how I will react because it is bound to happen.

I did break up with someone through text one night so I could sleep with someone. Does that count?frown ohwell

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:31 AM

Those three words are to be used carefully, even after you say them the first time. Maybe even especialy after the first time.
You need to know he wants to hear them.flowerforyou

And make sure, if he says "I love you too" that he truly means it and isn't just saying it because you did. It's always nice to know someone loves you, but once I actually had someone tell me thank you. I'm glad they didn't say it back if they didn't feel it, but the "thank you" response was a little awkward. huh

I have had someone say that to me as well...really very awkward moment! huh huh

I would wait until he says it to you. There are a lot of guys (myself included) that get freaked out with those words.

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:28 AM
Ok, this has to be said. The women on this site are usually pretty cool and have pretty good perspective. I just think you are all way off on this one.

Yes, if the Ex is a psycho as he says he should have known better than to be friends with her. My guess is that he is still having sex with her which is why she is still so upset. Maybe he will tell us if I am right on this one.

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:17 AM
flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25