Community > Posts By > puckthefackers

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:12 AM

I'm thinking with some of those pics, you might want to change your status to "looking for intimate encounter"
agreed..but great hair

Yes, fo sho! Id like to pull it.....to see if its real of course!laugh laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:18 AM
Nice profile, you put it all out there, lol.

I have never got why people posted a million pics of things that do not show themselves. This is a dating website. Maybe you could fill me in?

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:09 AM
Edited by puckthefackers on Fri 04/11/08 08:09 AM
9 for you Tx...

Try saying a little more about yourself so its easier for someone to start a message. Also, whats up with all the copycat testimonials, must be a joke.

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:30 PM

happy happy drinker drinker

You change your pic more than anyone on the site!!

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:42 PM
I once told a girl that I would not cum in her mouth.....and I actually in fact.....did not.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:14 PM

well u r from Illinois so your ok in my book but I am only a 2 so my opinion doesnt matter.sad

Who the hell said you were a 2?!?!?! My only question for you is....................
How u doin??

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:45 PM
Yea, its a bit cocky but hey....Alpha male looking for perfect 10 is already taken.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:42 PM
Nice! You give just enough information to start a conversation without revealing too much. Plus, you are cute...so you will get plenty of interest.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:31 PM
Makes me want to move to Hazel Crest, just to touch your perky breast(s).

huh smooched

Sorry, everything has to rhyme for me today, long story.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:46 AM

so, what exactly happened to "looks don't matter" ? :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Did I say that??

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:42 AM
Lustra - Scotty Doesnt Know

Scotty doesnt know
that Fiona and me
do it in my van
every Sunday!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:49 AM
I think it looks great!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

My only changes would be to make your main picture one that shows your face. You my dear, are beautiful and by showing your portrait as your main picture, you will get more views and interest. The other thing I would do would be to add a thing or two more about yourself or what you are looking for. This will help us relate to you and generate conversation.

Good luck and do you know what the drive time is from Chicago to Va. Beach?? :tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:40 PM
Yeah. but guys are shallow pigs.

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:23 PM
ohhh baby 10...fo sho

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:52 PM

Discourage the 1's to 6's. Wow. I don't think the profile is going to much matter. Good luck with that.

Dont be mad... I didnt say you were a 1-6. I can rate if you would like an honest opinion.

I'm not mad. I don't know you. I just thought it was very shallow. And thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Good luck with your endeavors.

Hey don't let it get to you. We are all shallow in one way or another. This guy is good-looking and wants a 9 or 10. Why not? I am a pretty woman when I don't have my Haloween garb on and I go after the better looking men.

You are pretty yourself .... try going after the 9's and 10's. You will find it is fun to date a great looking guy.

Yeah....what she said!

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:30 AM

Discourage the 1's to 6's. Wow. I don't think the profile is going to much matter. Good luck with that.

Dont be mad... I didnt say you were a 1-6. I can rate if you would like an honest opinion.

puckthefackers's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:18 AM

I just changed my profile to this.... I have received a ton of e-mails and views since. I think its absolutely perfect....need opinions.

I am not following you. If you are receiving a ton of emails and views, then why initiate this thread? If your profile is absolutely perfect, once again, why start this thread?

When I first looked at your pic, I thought "what a handsome man." However, after reading your profile I was completely turned off. I have no idea whether you are full of yourself or trying to be funny, but it doesn't work.

Eliminate "I am a masterpiece. I am your lottery ticket." You should be telling a woman she is those things, not saying that about yourself. That works when a man says it in person; it becomes funny. However, saying that about yourself in your profile makes you appear full of yourself. Once a woman gets the impression that you are conceited, then you are no longer a good-looking man, you become someone she starts tearing apart.

It is the same with "I am the reason for your insomnia, I am the jog that increased your heart rate. I am the song you can't get out of your head." Once again, you sound as if you are in love with yourself. Women want you to be enamored with them, not yourself.

The following makes you sound not only conceited, but also aloof "I am unapproachable." Delete it.

Thanks for your input..I agree with you for the most part. The reason I posted this outlandish profile is because for the most part....I wanted to discourage the 1's - 6's. I meet enough women through the usual channels and I am looking to attract better looking women.

For the most part...this has worked!! However, when I read the profile it doesnt feel right and it isnt me. That is why I posted for help and input.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:05 PM
Scotty Doesnt know....Eurotrip soundtrack

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:04 PM
lmfao...too funny

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:17 PM
Ok, this isnt even a debate..
Cards will finish 2nd to last in the division (Thanks to Pittsburgh, maybe)
Sox will finish 2nd to last in the division (Good old KC)
Cubs will fight it out all year with the surprising Reds, make the playoffs, beat the Mets in the NLCS, and lose to Detroit in the World Series.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25