Community > Posts By > puckthefackers

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:20 AM
Definitely not! I always use this as an "interest indicator." If you are holding hands with someone and you squeeze tightly, if they squeeze back it shows that they are interested. I also use other very subtle forms of touch as a means of getting a woman to let her guard down a little. It works.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:15 AM
Ok, lets try it!!

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:12 AM
I think I have. Not sure yet, but I have spent every spare minute I have with this person and I still want more. I need to have the whole "exclusive" talk with her, but it scares me.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:08 AM

Why does someone want to be on a friends list and yet never talk to them ?

Do you always message all 21 of your friends on your friends list?

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:02 AM
Well I would say confident, but not pushy. I was walking in the local supermarket parking lot last night and I noticed a good looking woman and I could tell she was confident by the way that she walked. It was very sexy, so of course I told her so. Ten minutes later, I was helping her put her groceries away! devil devil devil

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:59 AM
Question...
Is it technically a still a crush if you tell who it is that you are crushing on? I just always thought it was suppposed to be a secret. I have a few....but Im not tellin.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:52 AM

So, can one of you ladies explain to me what's going on with women making a kissy-face at the camera when they're taking pictures? Is that the new smile, do they have bad teeth, or what?

Most of the young women seem to be pretty enough without wrinkling their mouths up like that, though for all I know, they're doing it to hide their vicious fangs.

Please, someone enlighten me.

I personally prefer the sensuous smirk.

Trends come and go here. A couple months back, it was like every woman on the site was using a close up pic of a pair of lips -- usually not her own. It was practically an epidemic. If one of the "style-setters" posts a pic of a duck wearing an eye patch today, you can bet that 50 other women will be doing the same tomorrow. Peer pressure? An homage? Or a "please tell me what to do because I can't think for myself" mindset? I don't know. It's interesting to watch, though.

I think we need to start an ice cream hat trend. That could be fun! We can go around licking each others headsnoway laugh

I was thinking about the eye patch comment. Just think if we all got someone to post their main pic with an eye patch. How funny would that be?!?!? Hell if we got enough people to do it, someone would post a thread called "Whats with the whole eye patch thing?"

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:35 AM
Too funny!!

laugh laugh laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:33 AM

I don't know who you think you are, but when I took my picture I wasn't wondering whether or not you would like it.laugh laugh laugh

I took it because I can, and will do them as much as I want.drinker

NEXT........

Kitten is just full of SASS lately!!! I LIKE IT!!! lol

flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:31 AM
Tom and or Jerry

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:55 AM
Cute! Nice job. You want to work on my body?? For school and all.... bigsmile

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:52 AM
Nice job!! You have plenty of pics and you did a nice job on your profile. Plus, you are cute so I am sure the messages are rolling in from creepy dudes, lol!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:49 PM

Rate me, tell me what u thinkdrinker

Nice pics. If you want honesty, when you post 16 pics and they are all headshots I immediately think one thing.....fat. Not that it is the case with you but that is what most men will think.

Thanks for the input, might be trueflowerforyou

Thats cool, you are still hot!!flowerforyou
If so, you might want to change the description from average to a few extra pounds. I can speak for every discouraged guy on JSH when I say I have been on too many dates with women that misrepresent themselves. Then a few weeks later they post a thread about why they never get a second date!!happy

puckthefackers's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:45 PM

Nice pics. If you want honesty, when you post 16 pics and they are all headshots I immediately think one thing.....fat. Not that it is the case with you but that is what most men will think.
I'm telling you. I still want to see that sexy ass shot everyone was talking about a couple weeks ago smokin

happy :tongue:

puckthefackers's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:42 PM

puckthefackers's photo
Sun 04/20/08 03:39 PM

Sorry do not have a picture yet, the ones I have scare me!

They couldnt be more scary than a big beaked red bird.

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:47 AM

cheesy turtles playing mutual match

HUH!?

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:39 AM

If I were gay.....Id totally date me.

Hell, I would probably put out to myself on the first date too.

laugh

Probably?? Was it the left hand or the right hand last night?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I thought I'd be adventerous and try the twins, lefty and righty!

drinker

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:11 AM
If I were gay.....Id totally date me.

Hell, I would probably put out to myself on the first date too.

laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:19 AM

thanks, i'll put more pics up later.

I have been sitting here waiting for those pics to pop up since this post!! lol

You are beautiful and the more pics you have the more responses you will get.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25