Community > Posts By > puckthefackers

puckthefackers's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:18 AM
Yea, still crushing....blushing

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:35 PM
I personally do not. I dont go around dropping L bombs that easily but if it works for you.....then great.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:33 PM

"Hot"? "Do her"? I'm sorry, Sporky. I don't speak Cave-man!

I thought this was a joke...but I guess not.

#1 - Do you have a penis?
#2 - If so, do you know how to use it?

This is what is going to happen to you, if you can make it past 1st base with this girl. You date her for a while and things seem to be going great. One day she is going to tell you she is cheating on you and wants to move on. You wont understand why but it will be because of this. Girls dont want nice guys, they only say they do. Best of luck.

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:20 PM

There's one of them now

How many exactly are there?:wink:

hmm maybe 4 or 5
why you wanna be one?

One of 5 or 6??? That would make me feel so special, lol.:wink:

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:10 PM

so if i am crushing, what should i do?

Tell all of us about it!

Maybe you should heed your own advice :wink:

But then I wouldnt be such a hypocrite!!

laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:09 PM

There's one of them now

How many exactly are there?:wink:

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:07 PM

Tell all of us about it!

Well i can't yet i haven't told her....

THIS is the appropriate place to tell her....and us, so get on with it!!

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:09 PM

Tell all of us about it!

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:08 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Such a tard!! lol laugh laugh

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:34 PM

Yes I have a crush and he knows who he is....Might as well fess up now...love love love bigsmile

Well?!?!?......Fess up!! We dont know!!

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:33 PM

thought I had....

Dont give up babe!! You will, and you will know when it is right.

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:01 PM
Me too. :heart:

puckthefackers's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:57 AM
Sorry bro, that stinks. It makes me cautious because I was thinking about dropping the L bomb on my girl. I think I will wait now.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:43 AM
Edited by puckthefackers on Tue 04/22/08 11:44 AM
What is more romantic than rose petals on a piano?

Tulips on my organ.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:20 AM
I will do my best Mirror impression....

You are hot!! I would totally do you!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:58 AM
oh, lol.

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:55 AM
I guess you werent joking, you actually made this thread?

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:42 AM

I think I have. Not sure yet, but I have spent every spare minute I have with this person and I still want more. I need to have the whole "exclusive" talk with her, but it scares me.

I know the feeling. Just do it, you will feel great once you have talked.flowerforyou

Me and my BF had a long conversation the other night about our relationship. It's always great to communicate to get everything out about how you feel.

We actually talk about how we feel all the time. I am just not sure if she thinks we are already exclusive or not. She has a girls night coming up and I want to lock her up before that, lol. She is very good looking and gets hit on all the time so I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

Still scary for me though cause I have been dating for over a year and I have avoided relationships at all costs until now. My friends cannot believe how much of a 180 I have done on this one.

Yep, you are exactly what I was a few months ago. I tried to break things off with him a few weeks after we started talking, because I was scared of my feelings. But he didn't give up on me and wouldn't let me.:tongue:

But anyhow, good luck. I'm sure you will be happy.flowerforyou

Thanks Kitten, you are great!! I wish you the best of luck too!! flowerforyou

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:36 AM
Yeah you are done..

puckthefackers's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:25 AM

I think I have. Not sure yet, but I have spent every spare minute I have with this person and I still want more. I need to have the whole "exclusive" talk with her, but it scares me.

I know the feeling. Just do it, you will feel great once you have talked.flowerforyou

Me and my BF had a long conversation the other night about our relationship. It's always great to communicate to get everything out about how you feel.

We actually talk about how we feel all the time. I am just not sure if she thinks we are already exclusive or not. She has a girls night coming up and I want to lock her up before that, lol. She is very good looking and gets hit on all the time so I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

Still scary for me though cause I have been dating for over a year and I have avoided relationships at all costs until now. My friends cannot believe how much of a 180 I have done on this one.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25