Community > Posts By > Stargazzer250

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 02:58 PM
Where's the unedited video of both instances?
Till that comes out in its entirety I'll side w/Paul.
Hey look what MSM did w/Romney's "Fire Em" sound bit.
Till journalist start reporting the news in an unbiased 3rd person manner they'll receive no quarter here.

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:50 PM
Lancelot68,
Do yourself a very big favor and view the "Innocents betrayed video"
Then tell us who the criminals are...you'll be surprised.noway

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:10 PM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Wed 01/11/12 12:24 PM
It just keeps getting better and better.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/11/michelle-obamas-warning-to-gun-owners/

The following will give you examples of "WHY GUN CONTROLL SHOULD NEVER BE CONCIDERED"

"INNOCENTS BETRAYED". Cut and paste the Following URL.

http://www.veoh.com/iphone/#_Watch/v19384745tgeTy96g

170,000,000. That's the number of civilians that have been murdered by their own governments in the 20th century alone. 170,000,000 men, women, and children who were defenseless to protect themselves. 170,000,000 victims of gun control. You have never seen anything like Innocents Betrayed. This story has never been told in a documentary film. In this powerful documentary produced by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, you will learn how governments have historically deprived people of firearms ... and then wiped them from the face of the earth. 58 minutes that will open eyes. Destroy myths. Change minds. Save lives./n"Only the police and military should have guns; private citizens don't need them." Innocents Betrayed shows what happens when the government alone has all power. It's sensible to license guns and register their owners." Innocents Betrayed shows how licensing and registration were key elements to disarming populations, leaving them vulnerable to methodical slaughter. "America should follow the lead of the rest of the world— strict 'gun control.'" Innocents Betrayed shows how the "rest of the world" lost 170,000,000 innocent, non-combatant men, women and children. "It can't happen here." It already has. Innocents Betrayed documents mass murders and vicious brutality in the US as a result of gun control. The victims left disarmed and powerless, by law. See with your own eyes the facts that the mainstream media has ignored and concealed for decades

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 11:04 AM

A brilliant mind in a birthday suit is
okay with me :-)

Ms Soufiehere, have you been peeking again?
blushing

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 11:00 AM
Never settle...
Imagine spending your savings for a car with none of the options you wanted on it (basically settling for, right?), and a gas guzzler to boot...only to find out if you would have waited a few days you'd have found exactly what you wanted and for a lot less money no less.
Do you really think you'd be happy...Do Yah?

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 10:51 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Wed 01/11/12 10:52 AM

Today's youth have been seduced with crack and meth and other harmful drugs that kill. These harmful drugs are brought to us by American drug lords like G.W Bush and his brothers.

Time out...What did : JFK, LBJ, DNC, CIA, SVN have in common? Dope and a lot of it, shipped to the U.S.A. to sponsor THEIR WAR.

So much for making it out to be just a Republican thing. TRUE?

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 08:33 AM
Doing some file maint. came across this and wanting to support the president best as I can, I felt compelled to send out a list of his accomplishments.
As you can see, he needs your vote.

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/11/12 08:11 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Wed 01/11/12 08:21 AM
Doing some file maint. came across this and wanting to support the president best as I can, I felt compelled to send out a list of his accomplishments.
As you can see, he needs your vote.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/10/12 08:52 PM
Usually in central booking, although i found out real quick that in order to expand my dating pool I needed to get in-processed at diff. Times and shifts. Those booking babes got in going. drinks

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/10/12 06:36 PM
O.I.C.slaphead
So you're taking the easy way out.

rofl rofl rofl

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:48 AM
Beginning to sound like Tommy Lee Jones tracking down Wesley Snipes.
Book em Danno...oh wait...wrong show, I just get carried away with that door bustin chit.
:banana: :banana: :banana:
rofl rofl

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:20 PM
MsDawna, be careful...don't feed those chocolaholic animals above...you'll never get rid of em. :banana:

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:16 PM
I can hear the gasps, oohs and aahs all over again...reminds me of the "let me whip this out scene" Blazzing saddles. noway

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:12 PM
Your topic is a classic example of what I was making ref. to.

I'll reiterate my posting earlier today on "boredinaz06 form Topic: Washing Post on the messiah Barry"

"Gentlemen, gentlemen...please, NEVER underestimate the power of "George Soros", the "Self-Perpetuating Cycle" or the "Contemptuous, Self-Serving, Self-Proclaimed Omnicient and Psychotic Press" AKA, MSM."

Your posting not only reinforces my words...it leads us to a whole nother level.
Won't be long and the only Opinions will be their opinions, hey when you're the only show in town you can charge what ever you want, or another way to look at it: if you own the field, bats, balls, gloves and lights I imagine you're goin to play by their rules.

Any doubts, you best rethink you thought.

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 05:45 PM
You better make sure his letter carrier isn't a woman looking pitchfork for a valentinesmitten of her own. oops oops
Just sayin that's all.:laughing: rofl

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:58 AM
"Preety (sp?)" is in the eye of the beholder, is it not?
After all Godzilla's mother thought Godzilla to be beautiful as well.
laugh

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:46 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Mon 01/09/12 09:47 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen...please, NEVER underestimate the power of "George Soros", the "Self-Perpetuating Cycle" or the "Contemptuous, Self-Serving, Self-Proclaimed Omnicient and Psychotic Press" AKA, MSM.

Stargazzer250's photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:26 PM
Not only that, it's been proven by NOT using a 1 communal chat room, Methamphetamine scared and coke scared usage and expenses have declined. slaphead

Stargazzer250's photo
Sun 01/08/12 12:00 PM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Sun 01/08/12 12:01 PM
About that plans and the lottery thingie.

I plan on paying off as many bills as I can when I win the Power Ball lottery, bad news is, I'll still be broke.

Stargazzer250's photo
Sun 01/08/12 11:55 AM
Sort of makes ya wonder what kind of day service that was.
He had to have reeked of alcohol.
Wouldn't ya think they would have suspected something was wrong with him: slurped speech, a trail of passed out kids that had breathed in his alcohol ladened breath.