Community > Posts By > Stargazzer250

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 07/29/14 11:48 PM

Posting your # on the forums is really not a good move.
Good luck.

Worse yet is calling the number only to find out you're being re-routed to a 3rd world country that has taken over your line and now charging your number obscene $$$$ per millisecond till they decide their Nigerian pimp has enough $$$ to buy a new Mercedes or dirty bomb.

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 07/28/14 08:19 PM
I'll be Your perfect 10: Cross eyed, buck toothed, wears coke bottle bottoms for glasses, 4' tall, freckles, red hair that looks like finger stuck in a electric light socket. Trying to quit Crack cold turkey but I think my Meth addiction keeps getting me off track.

Stargazzer250's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:58 PM

Looking good :-)
You probably meant to make that username 'stargazer' eh?
Have to agree with Oldhag on this one :-)

TY...and yes I did but had already hit the "send it off into cyber space key" and we all know what that means...and you hotties keep this up I'll have to invest in the little blue pills. :banana:

Stargazzer250's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:34 PM

Not bad for an old guy, i'd do ya :wink:

Aye carumbra, hush my heart. spock :banana: huh drool

Stargazzer250's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:44 PM
Uhh, first off I'd like to thank the Academy for the time they took out of their busy schedule to bestow such an honor on me...tears
Really, thank you all. :wink:

Stargazzer250's photo
Fri 07/25/14 10:09 PM
Go ahead I'll be brave. tears

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:37 PM
I think I heard that or paraphrased as, "nobody leaves alive". I for one don't relish the thought of glowing in the dark with a 1/2 life of 1,000 plus years.
Like FTS, just ain't right.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:23 PM
"...You'd think if it was a serious matter (as some are predicting) we would be told......right? ..."
Ya think...really...no seriously REALLY?
If ya believe they'd be straight up about it now after all this time...I mean, why would any of em change..."If ya like your health care plan you can keep it...I didn't have sex with that lady...what diff. Does it make...we have it under control."
REALLY?

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:05 PM
Obviously you guys just don't get it.
Japan has capitalists, corporations and social classes just like the U.S.A., major differences between the 2 countries regarding the social classes is: respect of the other persons property as well as a strong work ethic for starters. BTW, there is economic disparity yet their people don't expect handouts or demand redistribution programs. They understand in order to excel requires individual effort.

What do we get in this country? Riots, usually in their own communities, destruction of property and looting of the same merchants whom had supplied them with goods and services. Take overs of public and private properties showing complete disrespect for anyone other than themselves and even in that environment have turned upon themselves akin to a pack of rabid dogs.
Try to explain how this is due to social injustice. As to date the only injustice demonstrated has been from the parties demanding justice. Holy crap, in these instances if true justice was to be dispensed, the parties demanding and demonstrating would be doing time, in fact for a long, long time.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:19 PM

Now take the following into consideration:

Scientists baffled: 
What was missing in Japan?
There was an article in the US World Report regarding the orderly behavior of the Japanese citizens and the absence of looting after the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear nightmare. 
Social scientists were baffled by the total non-existence of looting and savage behavior in Japan considering the magnitude of this catastrophe. They conferred with human study organizations as well as sociology experts throughout the United States . Finally, after days and days of studies and meetings, they came to a conclusion. 

Guess what was missing inJapan??
The entitlement crowd!

oops
and you also do not have the economic disparity as we have in the US. Im not even sure we have an entitlment crowd just alot of poor people.

Japanese are also better educated better mannered, its realy a testimony to their society and has no bearing at all on this topic.

American society is our sickness.

So let's see if I have this straight, should we better educate and better manner (more government involvement) then our society will longer have disparity in this country?
Give it a break, you can't fix multi generation entitlement crowds, all they want is more entitlements.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:09 PM

"...
*BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCH* surprised

IVE NEVER HEARD HER BELCH THAT LOUD, AND RIGHT IN HIS FACE!noway ...and he, immediately jumps up, and says, "FINE, SEE IF I GET YOU ANYTHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY",whoa and storms out.mad..."

Really, he couldn't have been a very good hack in NYC if he couldn't handle some dog breath!
Roberta, You better run his pedigree I think he's trying to pull off the Rad Bad dog while a Peekapoo.
smokin

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:53 PM
Now take the following into consideration:

Scientists baffled: 
What was missing in Japan?
There was an article in the US World Report regarding the orderly behavior of the Japanese citizens and the absence of looting after the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear nightmare. 
Social scientists were baffled by the total non-existence of looting and savage behavior in Japan considering the magnitude of this catastrophe. They conferred with human study organizations as well as sociology experts throughout the United States . Finally, after days and days of studies and meetings, they came to a conclusion. 

Guess what was missing inJapan??
The entitlement crowd!

oops

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 01:49 PM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Tue 01/31/12 01:50 PM

ExxonMobil revealed fourth-quarter profits of $1.97 per share on $121.61 billion in revenue. Wall Street expected the biggest U.S. oil company to earn $1.96 per share on $119.7 billion. 

More headlines from FoxBusiness.com:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=1AC8F:76DB5665640036B28D950ABB9F9321B9&

Can you imagine if farmers got as organized and greedy as Exxon?
Consider this: maybe Exxon is only doing this for its investors benefit.
If that is the case, what is your complaint cause you could have shares in that company as well.
If you're part of a Pensionfund you most likely do have Shares in all the Major Corporations!laugh

Interesting isn't it, everyone pitches a Biotch till they discover they are part of the problem.
And there lays the problem, Si?

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 01:05 PM
ExxonMobil revealed fourth-quarter profits of $1.97 per share on $121.61 billion in revenue. Wall Street expected the biggest U.S. oil company to earn $1.96 per share on $119.7 billion. 

More headlines from FoxBusiness.com:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=1AC8F:76DB5665640036B28D950ABB9F9321B9&

Can you imagine if farmers got as organized and greedy as Exxon?
Consider this: maybe Exxon is only doing this for its investors benefit.
If that is the case, what is your complaint cause you could have shares in that company as well.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 12:35 PM

flowerforyou
I got a little teary eyed...thank you

Sorta has that effect, it's twoo, it's twoo...
Glad you all enjoyed.
waving

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/31/12 12:32 PM
It's twoo, it's twoo...hiccup!
drinks drinks

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/30/12 09:43 PM

whO cares :banana:

Drum roll please...
:banana: rofl

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/30/12 03:40 PM
That's some scarey chit.
slaphead rofl surprised scared

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/30/12 03:31 PM
I think he's just hiding out. He heard the chef ran out of dog soup and was checking on a good turtle soup recipe.
He'll be okay.
flowerforyou

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:43 PM
Is that PC?
:banana: drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10