Community > Posts By > Stargazzer250

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:30 AM
Y'all want kids to start eating healthy and being healthy?

Get their parents to start a more active roll in bring them up,
Maybe teach the parent to Just Say No, when the kid DEMANDS the junk food instead of something substantial,
Or here's a novel idea, start limiting the Happy Meals, Quarter Pounders, Fries and sodas to either or or maybe just one instead of a whole bag full 3 times a day.

Maybe make the parents accountable for their kids, and let the same parents discipline the kids,

Maybe create enough jobs so at least one of the parents can actually work and the other be home to stop the latch key syndrome

Take away the kids dam video games,

Take away the kids text machines,

Limit the kids PC time to school work first and foremost.

Give the kids actual homework.

Boot their azzez out side to play, oh wait...can't do dat, cause they be gritting shot up by da gang bangers doin drive bys.

Y'all want healthy kids, then pull up your pants and lead by example.

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:58 AM
Had to shut it off, might have been the red stripes that gave me the queasy feeling.
noway scared shocked

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:43 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Thu 01/26/12 02:45 AM
You may have heard about it or even heard it already.
It's just that it's so important it requires you hear it again...Only this time, PAY ATTENTION NIMRODS.
I am D. Wasserman Schlitz and I approve this message. (D.Fla. when I'm not out campaigning on the DNC and tax payers Dime. I know you're probably asking, " Why don't she just go home to where her beer made Milwaukee famous?" the answer is, "I'm on your dime, and looking for someone to do my hair so get over it cupcake")

http://youtu.be/WH_a0cGVRmI

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:19 PM
Amen on the sterilization. drinker

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:22 PM

What suppose it has something to do with the 2012 solar flares.

Do yourself a favor...well read it and then decide...who knows, as they cite some real heavy weights: NASA, NOAA...and this solar flare crap has been talked about 2006, even making reference to 2012-2013.

Wonderful, now we got this crap to deal with.

Captain Morgan, take me away, far, far away...

http://solarstormwarning.com/

Just throwing this out there, that's all

I was looking at the solar flares theory too and that could well be the source of these strange noises. As for Captain Morgan; that sounds like a fine idea; just will have to get some coke. bigsmile

QUOTE:

Oh there's more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolarStormWarning/videos

BTW, that Pink hair is AWESOME! love

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:19 PM

What a trip!

Oh there's more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolarStormWarning/videos

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:06 PM
What suppose it has something to do with the 2012 solar flares.

Do yourself a favor...well read it and then decide...who knows, as they cite some real heavy weights: NASA, NOAA...and this solar flare crap has been talked about 2006, even making reference to 2012-2013.

Just throwing this out there, that's all

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 02:58 PM

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 11:56 AM
I've tried a few in the past.
I'll say this about those services: When you have to pay for any part of the service, "RUN LIKE THE WIND IN THE OTHER DIRECTION"
Before you know it, you either can't send or receive messages due to one or the other if not both sexes have to be paid members for that option.
Scammers, dropped off members, bogus members or whatever send messages only to be outted for they are all AFTER you've parted with the green.
It's your call, and the way I see it any lady with a MAC 10 deserves RESPECT! blushing

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 10:39 AM
Silver Back gorillas are the largest of the species and can be ferocious when provoked.  

Wild Gorilla Encounter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXS0o6r-Wk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 09:50 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Wed 01/25/12 09:52 AM
I would have helped sooner but I thought you said, "Take A shot for every number", burp, hiccup I'll take 185293 for a Bazillion Alex, hiccup...

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 09:25 AM
Received the following from a friend, I never knew he went to church.

Four worms and a lesson to be learned!!!!

A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.

Four worms were placed into four separate jars.

The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.

The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.

The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.

The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:

The first worm in alcohol...Dead.

The second worm in cigarette smoke...Dead. 

Third worm in chocolate syrup...Dead. 

Fourth worm in good clean soil...Alive . 

So the Minister asked the congregation, What did you learn from this demonstration? 

Maxine was sitting in the back, quickly raised her hand and said, 
'As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!' 

That pretty much ended the service

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:16 AM
Cat Stevens : Yusuf Islam (born Steven Demetre Georgiou)

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 07:35 AM
What "The Wicked Witch of the Westdevil " is doing is akin to: extortion grumble or blackmailnoway . Last I knew both are punishable by law...oh wait a minute...it is a sitting congress person we are speaking about. My bad.noway

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 07:21 AM

I've witnessed everything from the head toss + stomping away - to actual loud lecturing - followed by muttering under the breath

never had one myself, at work anyway - I 've whispered the f word in a good friend's ear once or twice tho

Oh No, Say it ain't sofrown . NOT the "F" wordnoway !

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 07:04 AM
To show one is a true professional, incorporate the head bang as well. With out helmet shows you are a journeyman and should be treated with the respect Offered up to one of such prestige.frustrated

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/25/12 06:14 AM

Hopefully the perp(s) will be caught and prosecuted.

I agree.

Although I do believe we have a smidgen more responsibility to humans than animals, I think this type of behavior is unacceptable. I also think we should recognize that the common denominator, more than conservatives, is HUMANS. Violent humans will find things to condone their violence. Violence is a fact of life a part of human history. Though it is indeed undesirable and should not be 'encouraged', a book never made anyone do anything. That behavior and capacity is already in a human being who would harm another creature to make a political point.

There was a "Milk Holding" action ( a.k.a. Milk Strike ) in the mid 80's. It was a Nation wideeffort, yet didn't get much more than page 49 of the classified ads coverage, right under "used worn out rugs for sale." Basically Government and big business kept the coverage suppressed.
Anyway, what the organizers preached constantly was for a "NON-VIOLENT" action.
So what happened you might wonder. What we found was "VIOLENCE", all types in-fact, including: milk houses broken into and contents of bulk tanks spilled and or tainted, some tanks being punctured, tanker trucks and trailers run off roads, drivers threatened at gun point along outright being shot at, along with other property and life threatening actions. In the few instances the "PERPS" did get apprehended, charged and prosecuted it was discovered they had no affiliation with the organizers, agriculture or personnel issues with any of the property owners, their property, government or big business.
They were just radical wing nuts ( not left, not right ) just your basic twisted sicko taking advantage of innocent people during a stressful time.
Think about that next time you encounter: illogical, unexplained destruction, violence and or death.

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:28 AM
And think, somewhere in that mass of brick and mortar, 2 people are sharing carnal knowledge :banana: , sort of brings a tear to ones eyes tears . No?

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:49 AM
Sure why not kick him when he's down.surprised
That's so wrong, it gives Politically Incorrect a whole new meaning.
:banana: slaphead

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:13 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Tue 01/24/12 10:24 AM
Why People Go South In Winter.
frustrated rofl slaphead rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xkk7DX0l95A&Lid=12