Community > Posts By > Stargazzer250

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:29 PM

Honestly I'm not showing them nothing as far as my credit history ect...

Why cause I have no intentions of getting married again if I do then that is a different situation.

But as long as we are dating I think during that time most will be honest with the one they are with...That is why it is best to ask questions.

If they are not then most likely they are lying about more then just those things...

I understand the DWI issue but that is still not a reason to blow someone off due to that if they have one. It does not mean that person is not worthy to be with..whoa

A friend of mine, when he is interested in someone, does a background check thru one of the BG Check search engines (BTW it isn't free, in-fact can be quite expensive pending on the options chosen). He went this route to protect himself from potential problems. I don't know and could care less.
Should anyone think their credit history is private you better think again...according to him, those companies dish up the whole enchilada. Pending on a prospective mates employment, your credit history could be an issue. Hey, don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger here. I don't necessarily agree with that procedure, but who am I?
Regarding the DWI issue. I left out another costly point (unintentional, believe me). That being: Should you just "ONLY" share an apartment or live together, under the same roof (does get technical here) and one of you has a DWI all persons in that residence are subject to the increased insurance cost. AND that is "EXPENSIVE".
In New York State there is a device convicted DWI drivers are required to have installed on their vehicle, an approved ANTI-START control, At their own expense at that.
BTW, should there be any other vehicles registered at the same address (even if not registered to the DWI driver) ALL VEHICALS will have same type, yet separate devices installed.Each unit is COSTLY as all get out.
So what starts on 1 coast soon makes it to the other. You still think you don't need to know?

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:15 PM
And there I thought it was going to be a new broom for her to ride her being such a "Super Witch Biotch".smokin

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:07 PM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Thu 01/05/12 12:08 PM
Oh "Teadipper", ye be a wee heartless wench.
rofl rofl rofl

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 11:21 AM
Hawking has been married "Only 2" times.

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 11:01 AM
Should the phone ring and the caller I.D. Is not recognized, let it go to voice mail. Check it out later and delete it at your leisure or return the call if so desired.
Should the I.D. Show "RESTRICTED or BLOCKED or UNKOWN" I personally don't answer it. No way, shape, form or manner. And I make no bones about advising those I give my number to of that policy. It's up to them then to leave a message or unblock their number.

Stargazzer250's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:46 AM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Thu 01/05/12 10:47 AM
And one of the Major "COSTLY" biggies that'll hang over someone's head for a long, long, long time is a "DWI" conviction. drinks
Get married to someone with that in their current history ( in most cases lasts fo at least 7 years from date of conviction) see what happens to "YOUR" car insurance premium.
OUCH!!
tears tears tears

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/04/12 04:23 PM
Edited by Stargazzer250 on Wed 01/04/12 04:24 PM
I don't like that, that can be done.
I didn't like It before ( past administrations did it) and i still don't like it. Makes no diff. Which party is in the big chair.
In my opinion if the appointments can't pass the mustard when all branches are present, then 2 bad, maybe there is a reason. If the person is qualified then maybe they should get it unless there is another reason.
And should that reason be only a power play then maybe those nimrods who work for US better start understanding, "THEY WORK FOR US".
What a crock of crap.

Stargazzer250's photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:48 PM
What...You had a "TV AND a Radio"?
sad

Great post!

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/03/12 04:28 PM
You learned well Grasshopper ...blushing indifferent flowerforyou

Stargazzer250's photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:53 PM
I heard today Katy Perry and her husband (of 14 months) are getting a divorce. She is estimated to be worth $44 Million.
Here's where it gets interesting.
Her soon to be ex, Russell Brand, also an entertainer originally from Great Britian is thought to get 1/2 of her fortune due to "NO" prenup, in that they were married in California and California law states all assets are to be split 50/50 no matter when acquired. Imagine $22 million for signing on the dotted line.
Some say Brand now spells divorce, "M O N E Y".
I personally think there was another woman at the root of the divorce.
That being Brand's new love, Asian I think, her name...Cha-Ching.
oops

Stargazzer250's photo
Mon 01/02/12 08:48 AM
Oh you poor under-informed person. Notice I stated "under-informed" instead of "Ill-informed).
Higher education (used loosely as it would encompass from jr. High right straight thru to graduate if not higher yet) never elaborated on things like "Marshall Law" what it actually covered who: could, would and finally did call for it's engagement, enforcement, for how long it would actually be the (little realized) "Law of the Land".
Do yourself a big favor and research that out, "Lincoln" called it up for enforcement, and todate it hasn't be revoked. Seems for some reason or other this nation has been at war (war on poverty, drugs, Vietnam Nam, Korea, WWII, WWII...the wars go on so it remains in effect or still enforced...just not to it's full intent...imagine that).
Next research a little known ditty named "New States Constitution": who sponsored the reasearch, writings of, when it was finalized, why on such a period, what it entails and why it was thought up to begin with...then think about why we should now fear that document...should anyone believe we the people have or had any rights...better rethink that again.
Government claims we need teachers...maybe...what we actually need are teachers that teach truth not fiction and cover ups.
Amazing isn't it that people accept as truth what they hear or read from supposed educated (whom are quite often just followers of a self perpetuating imbecile who has proclaimed them-self an expert.)
So whose fault is all this? Be it Those who teach and spew such as fact, or the masses for what ever reason, either fail to challenge such facts by actually rolling up the shirt sleeves and research things back to their roots.
I'll venture to say, most who read what I have penned will NOT research any of it, just retreat to the sanctity Of their previously obtained knowledge...after-all that is the easy way out.

Stargazzer250's photo
Sun 01/01/12 02:26 PM
They may feel sort of inadequate...that big ol'ship behind you scares em off. Seriously tho, all the restriction thingies people put up filters out what in some instances could be a real diamond in the rough oops . Ya never know. think spock

Stargazzer250's photo
Sat 12/31/11 07:57 PM
Wishing y'all a: Happy, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!:banana:

Stargazzer250's photo
Sat 12/31/11 07:55 PM
That's the problem with youngsters, "They don't know how to pace themselves drool scared oops . Ergo, they can't run with the big dogs so they best not come out from under the porch!"think rofl rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next