Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:38 PM

Okay, I've been scanning the first half of the third testament post. Really sorry I missed that topic. Right down my alley.

Funches, before you waste a lot of time making this video. Do you understand a few things.

First. The Nephilim could have come back after the flood because they travel around in UFO's. That is how they got here in the first place. The flood isn't exactly going to wipe out all the UFO's now is it? And what of all the underwater UFO sightings?

The earth being created in 6 days?
You need to understand the 3 seperate earth ages. There was an entire earth age that proceeded this one. That is why the earth had to be REPLENISHED. Doesn't that indicate that there was something here? Before Genesis even. That is where we get the myth of Atlantis I believe. Let me know if you want more info on 3 earth ages.

And hasn't the 3rd testament already been written? The book of Mormon. They claim it's "another" testament. Now THAT book is truly a good example of loony people claiming to hear from god.

Amen

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:34 PM

And the hate goes on, adding to it faux moral outrage. Every argument to defend the Christians is ignored and only serve to further enrage those who blindly attack Christianity with the savagery of a rabid dog. Their words are no barks of anger and hate, a cacophony of insults and smears and when they are called to task over their statements, they momentarily feign innocence and then resume attacking. An endless cycle with every defense taken as an outrage pushing them towards great and great examples of hate.

There's no hate being spread here Spider.

That's just your defense when you can't address the facts.

Kiss me

smooched
Abracadabra

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:33 PM

I just wanted to drop in, hang out, and show my arse a bit...

I think you can flip your other photo upright. if you want to. There is that rotation thing.

But it gets more attention upside down.

Thats true. You can just tell people you are levitating. laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:33 PM

And the hate goes on, adding to it faux moral outrage. Every argument to defend the Christians is ignored and only serve to further enrage those who blindly attack Christianity with the savagery of a rabid dog. Their words are no barks of anger and hate, a cacophony of insults and smears and when they are called to task over their statements, they momentarily feign innocence and then resume attacking. An endless cycle with every defense taken as an outrage pushing them towards great and great examples of hate.

There's no hate being spread here Spider.

That's just your defense when you can't address the facts.

Kiss me

smooched

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:30 PM
Sorry just wanted to break the tension

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:28 PM

I think you can flip your other photo upright. if you want to. There is that rotation thing.

But it gets more attention upside down.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*backs out of the room now*

waving

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:26 PM

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:22 PM
Double oops

sorry

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:15 PM
Sorry to interrupt...

Just my answer to the OP

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:14 PM
Because they encountered God in their lives, and no additional proofs were necessary for them.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:01 PM

When someone gives their blessings is it used as a way to push their religious views into others' face

Do the religious use blessings as a way to be a walking talking human billboard to advertise their religion and force it upon others?

Do those that say may God bless you and may the angels watch over you just assume that blessing should be acceptable to anyone they wish to express it to but would they feel comfortable if a Satanist blessed them by wishing that Satan and his legions of demons watch over them or would they enjoy it if someone bless them by sticking pins in a voodoo doll

So are the religious just being arrogant by assuming that someone not of their faith wish to receive their blessings and not even comprehend or even care that others not of their faith may view their blessing the same as having a curse place on them

laugh laugh laugh

I will just say hey to you my friend!

Can I at least wish you well?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:57 AM
Lets hold hands

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:50 AM
Oh Abra everything has good and bad aspects especially people.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:57 PM
“Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed”

“Unless I see I will not believe”. This is how people who demand from us logical, tangible proof of the Christian faith often answer us, the faithful. But there are not and cannot be such proof, for the Christian faith is beyond the grasp of rational thought, being super-rational. Nothing in the Christian faith, be it the existence of God, the resurrection of Christ or other truths, can be proven logically: one can only accept them or reject them on the basis of faith.

“No one has seen God at any time”, writes John the Evangelist (Jn. 1:18). Nobody has ever proved the existence of God. And nobody has ever born witness to the resurrection of Christ in such a way that it might become an obvious fact for all of mankind. Nevertheless, regardless of the seeming lack of proofs of the Christian faith, millions of people came, still come and will come to Christ; they believed, believe and will believe in His resurrection; they accepted, accept and will accept the existence of God. Why? Because they encountered God in their lives, and no additional proofs were necessary for them.

How does this encounter with God take place? It is different for each person. For some it occurs as an unexpected revelation and vision, when people suddenly realize that God is right next to them, that He sees and hears them, and they see and hear Him. For others it happens as a gradual acknowledging of the risen Christ, when the sense of God’s presence grows in them to such an extent that they come to believe. Christ also reaches out to people and knocks on the doors of their hearts, but sometimes they do not realize this or only later do they begin to understand that what they had experienced was an encounter with God. This is exactly what happened to the two disciples returning from Jerusalem to Emmaus, who did not recognize Jesus in the traveler they had met on the way since His appearance after the resurrection had changed. The Lord conversed with them during their entire journey, entered the house with them, and only when He was breaking bread did they recognize Him. But immediately He became invisible. The disciples then said: “Did not our hearts burn within us while He talked with us on the way?” (Lk. 24:32). With joy they went and told the disciples of their encounter with the risen Lord.

It is striking that the disciples did not recognize Christ when He was next to them. Their physical eyes did not help them to see the risen God. But with the inner eyes of their soul they recognized Him. As soon as they knew this, He became invisible to them, for physical sight is not necessary when the heart is alive with faith.

That is what happened and happens to Christians when they come to believe in God. They have not seen Him, but their hearts are aflame with love for Him. Christ spoke about such people when He said: “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe” (Jn. 20:29). They are blessed, for they did not seek logical proofs, but the fire which God places in people’s hearts.

We believe in the resurrection of Christ not because somebody convinced us of it, but because we ourselves have come to know the Risen Christ through our inner experience. We have come to believe not because we saw God, but because we have felt His real presence in our hearts.

The skeptical mind of contemporary man says: “Unless I see I will not believe”. But we say: “I believe even though I do not see”. If everything in religion were visible, tangible and provable, why and in what would we need to believe? If there were not any mysteries in religion, how would it be different from everything else in our earthly life?

(1 Tim. 1:19). We have not been promised a face-to-face encounter with Christ or the chance to touch His wounds and receive the palpable evidence of Christ’s resurrection which Thomas was granted. Of course, in the age to come we will see Christ face-to-face, but this is just another thing that we must believe in! For the time being we have been given the inner experience of the risen Christ, an experience that is stronger than any logical proofs or any physical “seeing”.

Why has this experience been given to us, Christians? So that we may share it with others. We should remember that until the world comes to believe in Christ’s resurrection, until the risen Lord becomes the experience of all people, Christ’s mission on earth will not be completed. And just as the apostles went and preached Christ after His resurrection, so are we called to preach Him through our entire lives, not just in word, but in deeds.

We are called to continue the work of the apostles who, though they did not see the resurrection of Christ with their physical eyes, nevertheless saw Him with the eyes of their souls. Let us remember that the following words of the Savior were addressed not only to them, but also to us: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen” (Mt. 28:20).

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:28 PM
seriously?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:06 PM
Really I'm from NYC y'all!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:05 PM

<< hot single chick looking

Kiss me now............

kiss
Thank you special_guy!