Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:59 PM
waving I must go now and leave you to your mission

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:56 PM

no no, i am the good guy here i got the white hat and all, i am here to save you from this twisted mustachoed freak
oh...ok...it was hard to tell who the villian really is

:cry:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:52 PM

but alas.... i have arisen again and this time i brought my simple sidekick the dog to torch the kitty, and i bring alcohol to your minons to turn them against you....
You evil, evil man...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:44 PM
:angry:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:41 PM
:smile: Then in walks the kitty.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:37 PM

oh no she is being converted to the darker side, i am getting weaker by the minute the more he draws to his side the worse it gets, i need my faithful sidekick wherever they may be....
My face is growing blacker by the moment...dun tun dun tun dun tun

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:28 PM

Can I plead the 5th?

That won't stop me trying to corrupt you to the Dark Side
I gotta' change my look...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:21 PM

Hello to the evil moustachioed villain and everyone else too!:smile:

waving So which is it? Are you with me or against me? pitchfork
Can I plead the 5th?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:18 PM
Hello to the evil moustachioed villain and everyone else too!:smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:14 PM

This thread is pretty dead

grumble grumble grumble ohwell ohwell ohwell yawn yawn yawn

I repeat the above statement!
frown grumble frown ohwell

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:04 PM
:smile: Wow congrats to you both! I am happy for you! love :smile: smile2
Did you meet online? Just wondering.

smokin smokin smokin

glasses glasses glasses

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:58 PM

I repeat the above statement!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:11 PM

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:20 PM

I believe (OBE)they are real and usually somewhat similar to others experiences around the world. I drowned for several minutes as a child and 5 family members witnessed my temporary death and can confirm that everything I saw and heard while dead was true and factual. But I've told my story before. Funches thinks I'm delusional. Oh well!

but my little Georgian peach cobbler ..I wasn't going to tell anyone that you were delusional :tongue:

It's fun being delusional! Almost as fun as reading all this er...stuff! winking :angel: winking

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:19 AM

I believe (OBE)they are real and usually somewhat similar to others experiences around the world. I drowned for several minutes as a child and 5 family members witnessed my temporary death and can confirm that everything I saw and heard while dead was true and factual. But I've told my story before. Funches thinks I'm delusional. Oh well!

Thanks for giving us more evidence for OBE/RV. Keep the faith! flowerforyou

Thank you! flowerforyou
My OBE was a very profound experience floating upwards into the bright light but still able to see without my body (or eyes)as I saw it laying lifeless on the bottom of the lake. No one could hear me telling them I wasn't really dead. I:smiles: could see and hear them though.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:09 AM

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:56 AM
He sounds like some of the jack asses I have met...

mad

noway

:cry:

noway

huh

noway

bigsmile

laugh

Try not to waste any more time on him. There is always someone

better. Getting upset or trying to figure it out is a waste of

time. You have better things to do. Be glad he's gone.

bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:28 AM

The notion of a 'God' allowing pain and suffering presupposes that 'God' has the ability to intervene and change the course of events that will come, but has willfully chosen to not intervene for some reason.

The metaphor of the barber adds additional "understanding" to this by allowing the fault to be assumed by the one who is suffering. It is expressed that as a result of their not choosing to go into 'God's' barber shop for help, 'God' has allowed this suffering to exist.

This has several implications which are troublesome to one such as myself.

It refutes the story of Job who did ask, believe, and maintained his hope throughout the unjust and continual suffering which was supposedly allowed by 'God'.

If we were to infer this concept of the barber with everyday life, then actuality would support it if it were true.

So then, is everyone who suffers the blame of their own suffering as a result of not asking 'God' for help?

That would be to say that all who suffer have not asked.

It would also be to say that all who ask do not suffer.

Furthermore, if this were true, then we could also infer that all who are not suffering have asked 'God' for help?

Actual reality says otherwise.

These extreme polarizations of pain and suffering vs. happily existing without represent the same measuring rod. Neither exist without the presence of the other.

Absolutely agree!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:18 AM

ask them for a commitment!laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:00 PM
davidben1,
Love your analogies!
:smile: :wink: happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

Do you have a girlfriend?
:wink: