Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:48 AM

and "iamageorgiagirl" thats the point of the thread that believers are willing to praise a God that will allow the torture of their love ones...the same love ones that by human standards are not evil souls ..but are only being torture because they choose not to praise a God that would cause and/or allow the torture of others ....

Why do you think hell is a place like a city or that ending something like an evil soul means torturing it? If you believe in hell or that you will go to hell for being a non-believer then you are not a non-believer.
:wink: :smile: laugh happy :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:39 PM
:smile: You are both definitely in mine!

((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS!))))))))))))))))

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:23 PM

LOL...you go girl~~~~

I especially like the part about us having trouble picking out a president. LOL
We do...

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:19 PM
Oops...sorry you were talking about non believers not evil souls.

you said
QUOTE:
well it's the bible that states that non-believers will be tortured in Hell ..and those that follow Jesus and God already know this and therefore accept and approve of this torture of their love ones

This is something I do not really accept or approve of too well my dear at all. I guess that is why I make an arse of myself here in these forums. I am hoping something good said here might help someone see the light. :wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:59 PM

Hello my gorgeous, hunky, testosterone filled man you :wink: ,

and hello to you my georgian peachy squeeze toy

How do you think a believer could know that their loves ones are being tortured in Hell? Even if they thought that they do not know what is in anyone else’s heart or mind. They do not know the private thoughts between God and anyone else. They can only suppose if they even chose to go around thinking such a thing.

because if the believer is in Heaven and doesn't find their love ones up there then unfortunely God only give one other option as to where the love ones could be at and that's having their chestnuts roasting on an open fire in Hell ..besides wouldn't Heaven have a registry that you can look at and see "The Who's Whos that made it to Heaven" like they have at weddings

Good gawd! Like I said no one can judge or know what is in someone else’s mind. Anyone who says someone else is in hell is full of it. Hell is not a place like someone going to Atlanta. It is a final death of a soul it has never happened to anyone yet. Look up the original language and definition. Heaven isn’t really a place either it is an eternity or immortality of a soul. I honestly believe this with all my heart and soul. And as far as reveling in the fact that someone else might be lesser than me and going to hell (or going to be put to a final death) that would make me a horrible person. There is no way I could know that for sure anyway even if I was horrible and could like you say actually emotionally feed off the fact that one day a multitude of others will be tormented.

well it's the bible that states that non-believers will be tortured in Hell ..and those that follow Jesus and God already know this and therefore accept and approve of this torture of their love ones

I would have little respect for a God that didn’t draw a line somewhere when it comes to punishment for wrong doings. Basically God punishes only those who do horrible, evil things to others and have no remorse. Do you not think there are some who deserve punishment? To be put out of society permanently unless remorseful? I wish no one deserved it but unfortunately there are some that I think probably deserve it. It is not my fault or God’s. I am not the judge either and my opinion of whether someone deserves it or not doesn’t matter. It is moot.

so are you saying that you will not speak against you love ones being tortured in Hell and you would still praise that God

God gets angry at those that hurt others but so does most other people too. It is odd to me that you think this way. Do you think no one deserves any punishment? They should just be allowed to kill others, rape, steal, etc.? sick I am glad true vengeance belongs to God and not humans. What human is worthy of such a thing? We have trouble picking out a president.

now why would a God that is supposely all-knowing get angry ...wouldn't he know events eons before they happenned and wouldn't whatever happenned be part of his "Divine Plan" so what the heck would be the reason he would get angry ...that would mean that he suffered from short term memory loss

I apologize for using the term angry when describing how I think God must feel. It is not the best term to have used there. An all knowing and loving God is more hurt than angry I think when someone he loves and wants to give eternal life to manifests evil and then feels no remorse; anger is more of a sinful human emotion. God decides who to weed out of eternal life and why is all quite simply. No chamber of horrors just non existence or a finale. An end to a tortured souls self inflicted torture that is imposed upon others is doing everyone a favor. It’s viewed as win, win in my eyes. No more tears.

because if the believer is in Heaven and doesn't find their love ones up there then unfortunely God only give one other option as to where the love ones could be at and that's having their chestnuts roasting on an open fire in Hell ..besides wouldn't Heaven have a registry that you can look at and see "The Who's Whos that made it to Heaven" like they have at weddings

The bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. All who have died are there in his presence awaiting the Lord’s Day. After judgment they are blotted out if they are denied entry into Heaven and you will not remember them or want to find them if they are denied entry to the eternal life without any evil. Your name will be in the book of life or not and no it isn’t exactly like a public book at the entranceway or "The Who's Whos that made it to Heaven"

Of course the evilest souls have biological families. Are you trying to say you feel compassion for the serial murderers mother or families here? I guess really I do too. But you know the old saying…”You can bring the horse to the water but you can’t make him drink.” What do you think it should mean that because of that I should reject everything else? I guess this saying was said before you could force it down ’em with a feeding tube. And yes I guess I am accepting that truly evil, non remorseful souls will be destroyed after judgment. Yes, I suppose this could include someone I love being destroyed possibly and I would hate that. All I could do is what I do now. Hope and pray it doesn’t come to that for anyone even if I don’t know them and if it does try and make them see the light and change their evil ways if they are headed down that path. Do all possible to stop them if witnessed by me. Expect authorities to restrain, reform, destroy, etc. whatever was necessary to stop it.

What is a better alternative to handling a serial murderer? Let them alone and just hope they stop? Do you think they should be allowed in heaven? Do you think they do not deserve punishment?

As for non believer’s they can always change their mind just as anyone with freewill can and be granted eternal life too. It doesn’t stipulate when you must believe. If you think you are going to Hell it tells me you aren’t a non believer.

I heart you every night.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:39 PM

Iamgeorgiagirl wrote and I quote....

" ...God gets angry at those that hurt others but so does most other people too. It is odd to me that you think this way. Do you think no one deserves any punishment? They should just be allowed to kill others, rape, steal, etc.? sick I am glad true vengeance belongs to God and not humans. What human is worthy of such a thing? We have trouble picking out a president...".

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
In reply to Iamgeorgiagirl's post above....(looks like my quoter button is not working today):wink: ......

The truth is ,God is So LOVING, that God will even forgive the most vicious brutal criminal in the end, if that man calls upon God and asks for forgiveness , and asks God into his heart.
THAT is TRUE PICTURE of the LOVING GOD we serve.

God is SOOOOOO LOVING
and
Patient
and
LONG suffering
and
Merciful ...

and would Have NO MAN perish.....

But
God is ALSO a JUST GOD!!!!
You are so right! That is why I say I am glad true vengeance belongs to God and not humans. What human is worthy of such a thing? We have trouble picking out a president...".
:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:32 PM
I usually try and ditch people and things that stress me out if possible...I do hate it when someone tells you they are going to do something and then they don't nor do they remember to even call to tell you. Aargh! explode mad explode mad

Especially when they are notorius for it.

It is so rude and belittling.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:42 PM
smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue:
practice makes perfect
smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue: smooched :tongue:
practice makes perfect bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:18 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 06/17/08 02:20 PM

how could a believer claim that they will have eternal peace in Heaven knowing that their loves ones are being tortured in Hell for an eternity while they worship and praise the God that is responsible for causing their family and friends torment

would the only way to deal with such a dilemma require that the believer cut all ties with their human emotions and therefore exist as spiritual sociopaths or do the believer actually emotionally feed off the fact that one day a multitude of others will be tormented

surely a believer would say that it was the others choice not to follow God and they must suffer the consequences but that still doesn't address the main issue which is why would a believer praise a God that would have to torture others for an eternity and the believer not speak against this for that eternity...

so would praising such a God be more like a betrayal or indifference against the believer's love ones and/or the human race and has that been what religion has been about through-out history ...indifference

Hello my gorgeous, hunky, testosterone filled man you :wink: ,

how could a believer claim that they will have eternal peace in Heaven knowing that their loves ones are being tortured in Hell for an eternity while they worship and praise the God that is responsible for causing their family and friends torment

How do you think a believer could know that their loves ones are being tortured in Hell? Even if they thought that they do not know what is in anyone else’s heart or mind. They do not know the private thoughts between God and anyone else. They can only suppose if they even chose to go around thinking such a thing.

would the only way to deal with such a dilemma require that the believer cut all ties with their human emotions and therefore exist as spiritual sociopaths or do the believer actually emotionally feed off the fact that one day a multitude of others will be tormented

Good gawd! Like I said no one can judge or know what is in someone else’s mind. Anyone who says someone else is in hell is full of it. Hell is not a place like someone going to Atlanta. It is a final death of a soul it has never happened to anyone yet. Look up the original language and definition. Heaven isn’t really a place either it is an eternity or immortality of a soul. I honestly believe this with all my heart and soul. And as far as reveling in the fact that someone else might be lesser than me and going to hell (or going to be put to a final death) that would make me a horrible person. There is no way I could know that for sure anyway even if I was horrible and could like you say actually emotionally feed off the fact that one day a multitude of others will be tormented.

surely a believer would say that it was the others choice not to follow God and they must suffer the consequences but that still doesn't address the main issue which is why would a believer praise a God that would have to torture others for an eternity and the believer not speak against this for that eternity...

I would have little respect for a God that didn’t draw a line somewhere when it comes to punishment for wrong doings. Basically God punishes only those who do horrible, evil things to others and have no remorse. Do you not think there are some who deserve punishment? To be put out of society permanently unless remorseful? I wish no one deserved it but unfortunately there are some that I think probably deserve it. It is not my fault or God’s. I am not the judge either and my opinion of whether someone deserves it or not doesn’t matter. It is moot.

so would praising such a God be more like a betrayal or indifference against the believer's love ones and/or the human race and has that been what religion has been about through-out history ...indifference

God gets angry at those that hurt others but so does most other people too. It is odd to me that you think this way. Do you think no one deserves any punishment? They should just be allowed to kill others, rape, steal, etc.? sick I am glad true vengeance belongs to God and not humans. What human is worthy of such a thing? We have trouble picking out a president.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:29 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 06/10/08 10:30 PM
yawn

Aaw! Rara smooched
G'Nite everyone!

yawn

:heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:16 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 06/10/08 10:16 PM
((((Georgia)))Do you like white lightning... laugh

Dam; Only if it doesn't hurt me

laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:14 PM
No you are dam fine!

bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:12 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 06/10/08 10:13 PM

Damn...not in here either....huh bigsmile

Oh yeah I forgot dam!

Tue 06/10/08 10:10 PM
QUOTE:

(((Georgiagirl)))

How are you doing?

Haven`t seen you in awhile.

(((Hey rara!))) I am doing dam great!
Dam how are you?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:10 PM

flowerforyou (((Georgiagirl)))flowerforyou

How are you doing?flowerforyou

Haven`t seen you in awhile.flowerforyou
(((Hey rara!))) I am doing great! :smile:
How are you?

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:53 PM

Georgiagirl...drinker

If that warm weather gets here there will be a pitcher of sweet tea waiting on the dock for you...flowerforyou happy

Aaw! flowerforyou blushing

damn great day hello ((grey))((earth))((girl))((mikey))

((grammy))

flowerforyou flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:18 PM

Could you send some if that damn fine weather up this way?...flowerforyou Paaalease??????

Hokus Pokus
What the... focus?
Fine weather please head Earth Sprites way!

bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:01 PM
Dam it's hot! devil Dam sure glad I didn't have to work today! Dam sure wish I had a sweet, handsome man here to keep me company. ohwell dam! blushing

I want to sweat for a better reason other than just the weather before I wither away. laugh Dam

blushing embarassed noway bigsmile Dam

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:39 PM
Dam This sucks

grumble grumble grumble

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:54 PM
*waiting in the corner near the door after being totally ignored*

My adopted nephew is gay. I hate homosexuality. It is personally unappealing to me. It is a decision to have sex or not in any form. Most people are not just born that way. It is a personal choice they make.

I still love my nephew. I hate what he does in the way of sexual gratification. I think it is unnatural and wrong really. I understand the desire for love though. I am not a bigot am I? I hate pumpkin pie but I love apple pie. I love men but I don't hate woman because of that. I love my nephew but hate the fact that he has sex with other men. Yuck it makes me sick to think about it. I do not hate homosexuals. I don't believe in what they do sexually is all. It is not my desire.

It sucks when you date someone and find out later they are gay or a transsexual unless of course you are into that sort of thing or tolerant.

This sucks!

embarassed :cry: brokenheart grumble :angry: mad explode grumble :smile: laugh ohwell laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:15 PM
Oops! I am judging that it looks grumble in here to me.

*slowly backs out of the room*

Hi guys! Bye guys!

yawn