Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:35 PM
Free will, free choice hmmm...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:13 PM
When you fall in the water and then breathe it in s*%t happens. It was awesome seeing myself dead on the bottom of the lake. My eyes were still working and my soul. Just like the bible says...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:07 PM

Is there such a thing as a Christian without a religion?

yea indeed, and freedom from what once shackled to the ground, free the spirit to leave the human soul that serve images of good....

the mind be as the student, hearing NOT COMMANDMENTS OF GOOD, but rather QUESTIONS, and the heart be the teacher that give back the rest of the answer.......

My mind was too young to know much about religion but I knew right away what was going on

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:05 PM

That's wonderful i hope you are taking advantage of your second chance.

Thanks I hope I am too.

:smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:03 PM

So you believe in the Bringer of Light, what was his name again? Satan!!! Sorry I was channeling Dana Carvey as the Church Lady

Ha
I didn't ask him his name

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:37 PM
The man beside me in this photo is my grandfather who turned me upside down and patted the water out of my lungs and brought me back to the flesh world. The Creator of Light already had me in the light headed upwards toward him.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:30 PM
The 5-7 minutes when I died was enough to convince me The Creator of Light is real. Religion or not.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:27 PM

Could a Christian not believe in the bible as being the word of god?

Probably

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:26 PM
Rome

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:24 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 01/20/09 12:24 PM
Is there such a thing as a Christian without a religion?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:23 PM

We have multiple attestation from eye witnesses, who claimed to have seen the risen Jesus, many of whom went and suffered martyrdom because they would not recant their beliefs.

Who would've thought a dead person to still be alive after such a horrific death, or any form of death for that matter?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:27 PM
1 Peter 3:15 (New International Version)

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:23 PM

Good, how are you.

I'm great and you?

I like you

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:19 PM

Soap operas make more sense.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*Hugs Abra*

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:18 PM

Well it is a "religion" founded by men of Rome, based on scripture written by men and taught and believed on faith and it cannot be proven or verified.

No, the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Christ were all empirically verifiable.

Consider Pauls words.

1 Cor 15:3-6 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep

Hi Nubby,
I had to leave for a minute

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:08 PM

Well it is a "religion" founded by men of Rome, based on scripture written by men and taught and believed on faith and it cannot be proven or verified.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

*Hugs Mirror*

What up?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:03 PM

That is true

*Hugs Jeanniebean*

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:58 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*backs out of the room now*

waving

I'm serious this time...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:57 PM

Kiss me

smooched

smooched drinker :heart: drinks flowers

Touche

smooched

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:54 PM