Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:12 PM
Liking something or not is a form of judgement but...ohwell
I'm not going around hating people, flogging them or telling them they are going to hell. I don't usually give my opinion on it at all. Discernment is not really judging. I don't like pumpkin pie but I don't harm it. Everyone judges.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:02 PM
Most are skeptical no matter what they say on their profile anyway. If someone seems bitter or egotistical I keep looking.

:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:58 PM

Love the sinner but hate the sin, brother.

When it comes to homosexuality you can't do that. You can't spearate the sin from the so-called sinner.

A homosexual person is what they are.

If you hate homosexuality, then you hate the homosexual person. The sin and the sinner are inseparable.

If you hate the sin, you hate the sinner in this case.

So Christianity becomes bigotry in its finest gory glory.

I hate the sin but love the sinner; even though I would change the sinner's ways if I could. I still love him unconditionally. I hate to think about his ways. Love hurts sometimes. brokenheart

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:08 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Sat 05/31/08 10:11 PM
*sorry*

I'm an ugly duck now

ohwell

laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:30 PM
huh

What if he likes it like anoasis said?

Then what?

Force him to listen to Country music? huh frown grumble

I need big, strong hugs now

and hugs and smooched love embarassed and more love :tongue:flowerforyou
:heart: love :heart: and more smooched :tongue:flowerforyou hugs happy :wink: laugh :smile: laugh blushing bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:00 PM
This may be a good thing...I can train him!

bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:59 PM

He's drinking beer and watching sci-fi

I'm showing him my tan now. dancing around in my negligee

He's under my spell.

ahhh my little georgian peach you do know what daddy likes
See JB he's mine! laugh laugh laugh

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Sorry!

bigsmile

Nope. The original funches is under my control. You only have a third generation clone. laugh laugh laugh
:cry:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:34 PM

He's under my spell.

ahhh my little georgian peach you do know what daddy likes
See JB he's mine! laugh laugh laugh

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Sorry!

bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:08 PM
All the races were created on the sixth day. Adam-or flesh man was created later after the 7th day. Cain took his wife from the land of Nod it is implied she was created on the sixth day and not kin to Cain. Genesis said they had giants and such in existence and Cainites are descendants of Cain who is said to be Satan's seed instead of Adam's.

Genesis

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:39 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Fri 05/30/08 10:13 PM

He's under my spell.

laugh laugh laugh

Oops a nip slip.

bigsmile

I cheated.

laugh laugh blushing blushing

See how quiet he is....

bigsmile smooched :heart: love blushing bigsmile embarassed bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:38 PM
No jeannie I was here first

grumble grumble

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:20 PM
You hot, gorgeous hunk of man you!

smooched smooched smooched smooched

blushing blushing blushing

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

happy happy happy

bigsmile

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:18 PM

No Jeannie..christians DON'T cast spells on anyone...and you VERY WELL know this , Jeannie.

when Christians give people God's blessings or when a christian tells someone that they will pray for them it's the same thing as casting a spell or even a curse

how would a christian feel if someone tells them that may Satan bless you and answer your prays and send his legions of demons to watch over you ..would that sound to a christian like someone casting a spell or a curse on them

It sounds like devil frown grumble :angry: mad noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

funches

:heart: :heart:

Look at my profile and fall in love

bigsmile blushing bigsmile flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:20 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Fri 05/30/08 02:23 PM
((Abra))

:wink:

(((Mirror)))

I gotta' go get ready for my niece's graduation!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:17 PM
blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:09 PM
laugh ok how does it work?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:02 PM
Tell me about some good magic

:smile: flowerforyou :smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:01 PM
laugh James

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:52 PM
Hey Mirror

:smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:46 PM

iamgeorgiagirl

huh I guess I don't see how praying for the spirit of addiction to leave a person alone etc. could be viewed as casting a spell. Hmm! Interesting view but personally if I was addicted to drugs...I would appreciate all the help I could get to rid me of the evil. A prayer can do wonders for someone in need. I look at prayer as a way of wishing people well and asking a higher power for help in accomplishing that. To me it is a good thing. I never realized how it might be viewed as offensive. I've never had anyone tell me not to pray for them yet have witnessed it. To me it is no different than helping someone move out of the way of an iminent danger like a falling rock headed for them. Not much different than wishing someone well. If it is sincere.

flowerforyou

Let me see if I can clear this up once and for all. I have nothing against PRAYING or DOING SPELLS or VISUALIZATION or anything that has to to with shaping your personal reality.

This is simply what I call the CREATIVE TECHNIQUES.

It is the LAW OF ATTRACTION at work. ANYONE can use it in anyway they chose. This is also called "magic."

There are healers, psychics, wiccan witches, vodoo and countless other ritualistic practices that use varied techniques to manifest reality and manipulate energy and thought into manifestation.

That is what Harry Potter is all about. Magic and the art of using THOUGHT and imagination to manifest reality.

Some Christian groups object to anyone using these techniques EXCEPT THEM.

As morningsong stated, they believe that THEY have been endowed with the authority to bind spirits.. etc. in the name of Jesus. Okay, if they believe this and do this I don't care. That is their right and it is their faith.

What I object to is them (Christains) banning Harry Potter Books because of him being about using magic because they think that only THEY have been given the authority from the one and only true God or Jesus Christ, to do these things and that anyone else using these creative techniques are using the powers of EVIL AND SATAN.

This effects me on a personal level because I do use these creative techniques and I have every right to do so. I am a strong promoter of "The Law Of Attraction"

There are many ways to practice the creative techniques. Christians do it with prayer, belief, ritual, emotion, song, laying on of hands, talking in tongues, dancing with snakes, and who knows what else.

Then some will tell you to your face or behind our back that you are dancing with the devil if you dare to cast spells or use any ritual creative techniques at all.

The biggest criticism for the book "The Secret" comes from vocal Christians and Christianity.

If you are a healer or a prophet or a psychic, if you DO NOT do it in the name of Jesus Christ and give all the credit to the Christian God, you are seen as a Satanist.

This is my beef with them. This is where they believe and claim to own God and all of God's power flows only through them. They hate it when someone like Oprah comes along with love in her heart and becomes powerful and influential and does not give all the credit to their Jesus Christ.

They hate it even more when she states the Jesus is not the only way to God.

There are some Christians that will tell you that if you don't believe that Jesus is the ONLY WAY TO GOD that you are not a TRUE Christian.

I don't believe that either. I regard anyone a true Christian if they claim to be a Christian at all. I take their word for it.

The creative techniques, magic, the Law of Attraction, prayer, spells, ritual, all of that belongs to everyone. I see nothing wrong with using this technique whether you are Christian or not. It works.

But the church wants this power all to itself. It forbids and condemns anyone outside of the Church to use these techniques and for that reason they hate books like "The Secret" and some even criticize the new more positive preachers that preach prosperity and positive thinking and increasing wealth and happiness.

Happy feel good prosperity consciousness Christian preachers are stealing other Christians away from the churches who preach fear, poverty, guilt, shame, etc. because they don't seem to want to empower people to be happy and wealthy. I don't understand this jealousy.

People are tired of being in the grip of solemn serious guilt ridden churches. They want joy and prosperity and power over their own lives.

This is happening even within Christianity. A new consciousness of Joy and prosperity.

There is nothing anyone can do to stop this spiritual evolution. It will grow and grow and spread throughout all religions. Religions will come out of the darkness because the darkness cannot abide the light.

People's beliefs will change and if the dogma of their religion does not change with them, it will fall away and be abandoned.

Don't cling to myth and dogma.

JB

I have a copy of "The Secret" myself and I love it! The powers of attraction are something I strongly believe in too. I have nothing against anyone's freedom to read a book or not. And I certainly don't feel you are satanistic. I think you're intelligent, fun, entertaining, interesting, etc. I admire and appreciate you very much now in fact. :smile:

When my beautiful mother is there to dance at my wedding after I fall madly in love with my gourgeous, tall, caring mr right. and the money in my bank account well surpasses all my spending needs, I'll let you know just how well my positive thoughts are manifesting. :wink: